>>97710822

Enough to first build one massive room to hang it in.

>start unrolling it
> two minutes in
> [tearing noise]

delete this

y'all aint got hallways?

Okay yeah sure let me just hang this up in my 60 foot long hallway in my apartment with 30 foot tall ceilings.

sue let me go find my 60 ft long 30 ft tall hall

I just wonder what the image quality must look like with such a large image.
Would it be a digital transfer made directly from the original painting and at such a resolution that you could see individual brush strokes?

Or would it be a blown-up JPEG?

Y'know I would love to have a big poster of that image. Just not THAT big.

I have the normal person version of that poster on my wall
this sounds more like a stage backdrop for a Con

1600 ain't that much if you've got a good job and your finances in order.

If there was a Gwenpool poster of those dimensions signed by gurihiru I'd buy it in a heartbeat but I'm not motivated for infinite earths.

that's inches. not feet....
the question is how much disposable income Matt you have to pay $1.5k for an old out of print poster with Alex Ross's signature on it

>you too can own a poster thirty feet tall by sixty feet wide
Did you read the page you posted, or are you just shitty at math? It clearly states:

>Alex Ross Crisis is a 26 3/4" x 57 1/2" Giclee on Elegance Velvet Canvas

That's inches, moron. INCHES.

Charge people 5 bucks to play were's Waldo for the signature, make the money back in no time.

Where'd you get it?

Wouldn't be the first time that blunder has been made.

Is this a joke thread? Because OP would have to be incredibly dumb to mix up inches and feet.

He probably thought the gap between 26 and 3/4 meant it was 26 feet, 3/4 inches.

$1,600 still a lot of money for a poster.

It's a giclee on canvas, there's a pretty big difference. I work in a framing shop and can see a qualitative difference between high end posters and high end giclees that come through.

could you elaborate? i dont even know what a giclee is.

I have the regular size poster and just that is a pain to hang up.

Giclée is a fancy word for a digital print made using an inkjet printer

It's a high quality inkjet print, specifically on canvas in this instance, and sometimes with texture added with clear coats to mimic brush strokes if they feel like it. They're super fucking fragile on the higher end and can get scuffs and shine spots and smears if you try to monkey around with fixing them. Very hard lessons learned in that regard...

Basically they're not for people that just want to tack shit up on a wall, or stick in a shitty $15 Ikea/Michael's/Target frame. You'd likely need to have it stretched on bars and done either gallery style or fully framed.

>houseofleaves.jpg