Me neither
Who /brainlet/ here

Explain

this a fucking joke?

What the hell were they thinking?

oh wow, thats clever

and horrifying

This is amazing.

Hence why I'm not tuning in for that, really clever tho.

Well, there's FIVE rows of lights, lights sounds like NIGHTS and the guy at the bottom makes me think of FRED from Scooby-Doo sticking his head of the mystery mobile.
Clearly this is a Five Nights at Freddy's reference.

Where's this image from?

That's fucking hilarious

That's both funny and not funny. They should not think it's funny.

>Craig of the Creek
>brown background

Joining team brainlet.

It's a reference to this

[CAN'T WAKE UP]

I just checked CN's Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr pages and found no sign of this picture anywhere. I'm calling shenanigans.

No one said this image was from CN itself.

Kek, where is this from?

Wait, I found it

aborno.tumblr.com/post/168867925684/this-joke-might-fly-over-most-peoples-heads

maybe there is an user who works at CN and he too hates TTG, so he got them to flood the schedule so kids would hate the show and it can get cancelled.

What is CN’s endgame?

Easy and cheap survival in a world focused on the internet.

>can`t even commit to 100% yellow

if you`re gonna do this type of shit, at least fully commit.

Teen Titans Go is not nearly as bad as Sup Forums or Mr. Enter autists say it is.

it's worse.

who cares, this isn't about the show being shit or not, this is about CN airing nothing but TTG

I'd rather watch the Iron Giant nonstop.

t. autist who takes cartoons too seriously

it doesn't need to be serious, but it needs to be good. it's not funny. it's cookie cutter fuckvomit for people with no standards.

Remember the Naruto Hundo? I miss when Cartoon Network would introduce good shonen to kids. Black Clover and One Piece should not be on AS Toonami, they should be in the 12-15 demographic. Do kids even shonen animeore?

Haaaa. I get it.

Black Clover shouldn't even exist. It should have been cancelled in Jump after two months like every other generic shonen with nothing new to offer.

I believe in it for some reason. Kids will love it and older men who read comics for children will hate it. Its Naruto all over again

Which means people must like it cause popularity polls at WSJ get unpopular series cancelled. When you knock off Harry Potter, you're going to get readers

Popularity polls matter but so do tank sales. Sesuji wo Pin (which was probably the best thing running in WSJ at the time) was firmly in the middle of the pack and thus safe as far as popularity polls went but Shueisha didn't like the tank sales, the author saw the writing on the wall and ended it with a time skip epilogue so he could at least end it how he wanted instead of having it get axed outright.

the computer that controls the CN schedule has been glitching out for months. nobody knows how it works. there is a power switch on the front, but everybody is terrified that if they shut it down it might not boot back up again.

>If we constantly air a show and nothing else all day everyday, then they will surely like it

t.CN's thinking

OK, i like TTGo! and i still find this infurating. It's like no one watches TV anymore, so they don't care.

It's hit or miss, but I still don't want it played nonstop, good lord make it stop.

t. Control Freak

When's the loss edit?

It doesn't get canceled because it's doing fine in the rankings.

>this
Enter and Sup Forums just ride OGTT so hard, that they hate TTGO.

i don't dislike it because it's different from teen titans. i dislike it because it's bad.

>it's cookie cutter fuckvomit for people with no standards.
AKA childrens cartoons

t. big meanie who's too MEAN SPIRITED

i can't think of any other current shows as dull and formulaic as this. it's basically the second coming of johnny test.

Have you tune in to CN, lately? You'll probably get it.

Sure thing, bud

damn. if they're that desperate for eyeballs, they oughta just stream the CN feed online for free, TV-style, then paywall the whole a la carte thing.

jonny test was better, they at least weren't aired ad nausium and tried to waifu pander

>i can't think of any other current shows as dull and formulaic as this
the loud house

>defending TTGO this hard even when they consume the entire CN schedule

user, no matter how good or bad it is, it doesn't warrant that kind of airtime.

That's just sad.

No, their thinking is more like this: "No one is watching our TV channel for some reason, so it doesn't matter what we air. Just air nothing but TTG, all our money comes from online streaming anyway.

If you listen closely you can hear the screams of the gay space rock people

It's the best show on tv right now.
That doesn't excuse the fucking spam.

Jesus fuck, look at all that filler

This

I never watched the original and I still think TT:GO is shit.

How much money do you think the crew over at TTG makes now that they've basically aquired their own network? I'd imagine they're raking in the Turnerbux. Heck, the residuals alone must be netting some serious coin from all the reruns.

so CN is run by the Adeptus Mechanicus.

>those measly 2 showings of Steven Universe

Look at the OP image, then look at where the SU slots are.

Sure, but no show should have that kind of airtime.

Are there any news sites that report on this kind of bullshit that TV networks pull? I feel like a mainline news site could make a good clickbait piece about "Why TV is dying" with lists of all the times that CN's marathoned TTGO nonstop.

Like the other anons I am also angry that Steven Universe is there

It's there to match the image in the OP.

fuck me dude.

>Lone SU
Can it be a lone good show instead

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

>You could have grown up with CN's current schedule and been obsessed with teen titans
>Gone your whole life believing the show was as good as to what modern people believe how the original teen titans was
>Never would have experienced Ed,Courage,Jack etc

CN, where the fuck, are the Christmas movies?

Whats a good show on CN right now?

F

>tfw you aren’t an American

They're really shilling the movie arent they?

>Ninjago still on the airlist (albeit not this week)
Is that show still running?

Season 8 and 9 are already confirmed, there is no airing date but both are supposed to happen in 2018. One writer said Season 8 will be some kind of "Next Level Ninjago" or something, not clear what he meant with it but they might go with a darker tone.

Is it still any good? I quit after the 3rd season or so.

Oh, it's one of those faggots.