I can safely say Unikitty is the best show currently on CN

I can safely say Unikitty is the best show currently on CN.

youtu.be/nrbf5XGA88M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce0BG_mlFu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't jinx it.

Yeah, well, Sup Forums liked Teen Titans Go at one point. We'll see how long this lasts.

did they reference that overused south park Canadian joke?

also this is like mighty magiswords and mlpfim fucked and had a kid

The show is better than it has any right to be.
Looking at CN's 2018 lineup, this will probably be their best show for a while.

o no amigo

This is the "fidget spinner" of cartoons.

What competition does it have?

Only time they liked it was with that one episode where they had Young Justice show up and they made fun of "serious" hero stories. Been absolute drivel before and after that, I think.

Nah. The early threads were pretty positive. There was always a vocal minority who hated it because it wasn't Teen Titans, but it was a fun show.

It's still a fun show. Sup Forums mainly just hates it now because it makes up 99% of the schedule.

Pretty sure night begins to shine was more popular than that.

I'm actually looking forward to this hopefully if it becomes really popular CN doesn't spam it like they do with ttg and cause people to hate it

Its utter cancer regardless. Most people hate it because its unfunny drivel, you TTG loving retard

I love McDonalds even though it's garbage food for garbage people. Teen Titans Go is the entertainment equivalent. Family Guy is as well, yet some people still like modern Family Guy.

oh, right, that too.

doesn't help that the series started off with something about waffles and pies, good god that was an awful, if not honest start.

hey its a lego wolverine and sabertooth fight.

I hate the show because it's complete shit.
This looks fun

>Unikitty

what the FFFFFFUCK is this?

It'll be spam if it's get high ratings. They'll spam it like with Cloudy and the Ben 10 Reboot to see if it sticks, and if the show is a success. They'll spam it along with LEGO merch.

People shouldnt be allowed to like it, because by liking it your supporting it, and that gives more incentive for CN to spam it for the small retarded minority who likes it, even though most people hate it and its killing the channel. Family guy is also unfunny shit.

>the voice of Bimm and Waifu Ghost Penny Plasm from Mighty Magiswords voices the furry scientist girl

I dunno, this show might go places.

Referenced it with it's own twist!

>The show is better than it has any right to be.
Why do you say that?

It's a bit too hyperactive and the designs are all over the place, though, I guess that's the point.

But I like the animation.

don't fuckin tell ME that, tell that to that faggot OP

>the best show currently on CN
What's it like having no fucking taste
youtube.com/watch?v=Ce0BG_mlFu0

>Screamball
opinion discarded

I mean comparing it with CN’s in-house shows and pilots that they’re producing, it’s not that hard to say

>Golden girls reference

>Yelling, deadpan, meta references and retarded faces: The show
>Good

Gumball is okay...at times

Forgot somethings
>Darwin is insufferable
>Nicole is nothing but fur bait and married a loser over other guys and gets sad about it
>Richard is unnecessary
>Anias and Gumball are the only decent family members

Anias is an incredibly aggravating smart little girl, her scene in The Parking where she's pointing out things like a missing watch on a guy's arm and getting his entire life from it was hard to watch, and yet that scene went on for a solid minute and then "that was impressive!"

Forgot about that, she was a little prick

>When there's only 1 other show

>>Nicole is nothing but fur bait and married a loser over other guys and gets sad about it
Even the episode with the anniversary she couldn't physically say sorry, it wouldn't have been so bad if the situation was just
>You forgot my anniversary!"
>No I didn't
>oh, i'm sor-soreigvrhj
but instead she gave everyone the fucking silent treatment, even rather that just richard, and he went to get a tattoo or something and she still didnt say sorry for that shit, and then there's the episodes where she's woe is me-ing, muh hard being a woman with men opening doors for you because they're pervy, "glass ceiling" etc- the one where she stopped for like 5 minutes and thought about other guys she could've dated over richard right in front of her kids and him, and the one where they got a divorce in the mall and in 4 minutes she was with bob the builder lego

plus i personally hate the humor her character is known for, the raging thing she does, it's annoying

I'd go as far to say that newer Adventure Time, even with it's obnoxious focuses and stuff, is better than that show, it captures everything I hated about TTG (I didn't hate it because "not muh titans) and fuels it into the main character

Can't remember half of this, what a forgettable show

Remember when they bashed Enter for not liking it.

...What does he look like without the shades, though?

>I can safely say Unikitty is the best show currently on CN.
That doesn't sound like much of an achievement to be honest.

They still do and constantly do the "t." or "hey" meme in every fucking thread with a TTG hate post in it.

Sup Forums bashes Enter for agreeing with them, Disagreeing with them, breathing in the wrong direction, etc. Honestly I'm not sure Sup Forums likes any cartoon reviewer.

Even in hell, there is compassion.

I would say it's not that Sup Forums doesn't like TTG, but rather that the human body can only handle so much TTG before it starts to shut down. They really need to diversify their lineup.

Sup Forums likes Pan Cause he's a loser like us