How is she worthy again?

She divorced her husband and and abandond her son Jimmy simply because she herd that Donald Blake is in town. That is SUPER SELFISH! How is she worthy again?!

Your idea of being Worthy isn't the same as Odin's.

feminism.
was it ever explained why wielding mjolnir changed her speech pattern?

Because she is hot.

the hammer turns people literally into Thor now, instead of giving people the power of Thor

In case you were wondering.

If we go by actual Myth, and Norse values that's not worthy at all.

it's not odin's enchantment anymore

She was chosen cause she was weak and the hammer can control her

*sobs* I miss Thunderstrike. He was the worthiest of them all.

That's not Beta Ray Bill

It's the sentient storm in the hammer that chooses who's worthy. Gorr somehow manipulated the hammer into thinking gods aren't worthy

what are you talking about? The Norse knew the chaotic horrors of the world and just made a myth about that. Do what you can to survive, and be close to nature. That's pretty much it, sounds resonable to me

Bill, Eric and all the others were brave, kind and most important of all SELFLESS! Something that Jane is clearly not. I love Bill and all that he stands for. He became a cyborg and a freak in the eyes of his people .He threw everything away in order to protect them and that is his most admirable quality.

Weird, you'd think writers would jump at the chance to make Jimmy into an enemy for Jane's Thor, especially considering his father was once used as a puppet by Hela.

>nuMarvel writers using continuity

Just like War Thor. I like it.

Yes I saw that Thor Talk video too. She' worthy because the hammer says she is, and it's making the decisions now, not Odin.

As much as i hate Jane Thor i have to give Jason Aaron props for keaping the SJW propaganda to am minimum. You can see that he is trying to make a good story but Marvel
keeps pushing their agenda so he has no choice but to comply. Im just hapy that the real Thor is going to get his hammer back.Hopefully.

The problem is in Secret Empire Odinson behaved like a total piece of shit.

Well, at least, that explains away Jane being found unworthy for godhood in 136 v1.