Shipping

I always wondered Sup Forums, shipping...Why do you people do it?
Why is it fun for you people?

...is there a deeper reason why you ship cartoon and/or comic characters?

I appreciate fictional relationships that I could never even hope to achieve.

Because I'm a sad grown man with a lack of romance and affection in his life who mildly escapes that for a short time by imagining romantic scenarios I find interesting.

Hey, at least what I assume is your ship isn't shit

Because who needs a love life when you can live vicariously through fictional characters?

You know for some reason I thought it'd be teenage tumblr fembots that shop but I guess it was the opposite.

Pretty much this. I'm alone and likely to stay that way because of my Asperger's, so I ship to vicariously experience the sort of loving relationship I so crave.

Sometimes it just makes sense.

Another Aspie, huh?

They're brainlets, pure and simple.
Doesn't mean they're bad people, but they are brainlets.

I’m just emotionally fucked thanks to being surrounded by bad relationships during my developmental years

I'm emotionally unstable and physically ugly so real relationships are off the table for me. I really enjoy living vicariously through shipping.

Most of my shipping is unconscious, and if it isn't I keep it in my own head.

It’s fun and cute and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. That’s all I need.

I don't really ship I just have characters that I like to imagine getting fucked hard or raped by other characters because it arouses me.

>Pretty much this. I'm alone and likely to stay that way because of my Asperger's, so I ship to vicariously experience the sort of loving relationship I so crave.

Same here.

I have an assholish exterior but i love cheey romance shit

I'm such a sucker for 80s love songs.

So I'm guessing this thread won't feature Eris/Mirage images then.

Be the change you want to see user.

its just like

sometimes characters have this dynamic where seeing them interact in a cute, tender way makes your heart do this frantic keyboard smash

and its not really like vicarious thrill or a replacement for real relationships because that's what waifus/husbandos are for and this is different

similar to the feeling of romantic love but for people other than yourself, and in no way involving yourself, sort of in the way that you can feel happy just because someone you know is happy. it's an empathetic kind of vicarious happiness, rather than a kind of roleplay or simulation

i dunno man its hard to explain

This.

what? you got BURGERS UP YOUR ASS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Because it can be fun to imagine what kind of fucked up kids the two would have

if youre a genuine person someone is bound to love you as long as you dont show your perverted side
i qualify as chad i smash mad poon but i had to work to get there and dont even remember who i really am anymore

Why is spongebob always right Sup Forums?

So they can fuck each other in Rule 34.

Honestly, I only ship when it reminds me of me and my girl friend. Its always fun and we both find it really cute. We watch a thing together and go "that's us."
>Tfw you relate to Marco on a probs unhealthy level and you would never date a girl like Star, but Kelly is just like your gf.
>Not gonna be fun when it ends in starco, but I'm gonna enjoy the ride.