Rebels

As someone who liked Clone Wars, is this worth watching?

Yes. Only seen the first three or so episodes, but it's basically Firefly in the Star Wars verse so far. Really good stuff.

Yes. Fucking yes. Made by mostly the same people, people who love what came before, and put a lot of effort in it. A small decrease on violence and EXPLICIT violence, but it is basically TCW 2, 17 Years Later. Iz good, you'll like it. Explains some stuff, ties some old plots, introduces neat ideas.

Most anons after me will cry about it being SHIT (because it "made TCW cancelled"), or SHIT (because Disney is producing it this time). Ignore them, the show is good. Almost as good as TCW.

It doesn't reach the same heights as the Clone Wars, but it was worth watching in my opinion. It's more tightly focused on a group of people, rather than a global war and it dick-sucks the OT a lot. Which I'm fine with with.

It's no where near as good as Rebels. Only worth watching if you're a massive OT fan.

Also, is there a (same) render of this totally mysterious blue dude by himself? Asking for a friend.

its pretty good, there are some returning characters from clone wars and mentions too

No, it's garbo

yes

prepare to gain and lose waifus left-and-right, hate and fall in love with characters, and come out of S4.1 on the SS Ezrabine

No
Like everything else Disney has done

yes, the two episodes after the pilot are some of the weakest of clone wars/rebels so be warned

prepare to get your heart broken

Imo it's more even that TCW, which had higher highs but also lower lows. It's also concentrated on the same cast of characters as opposed to showing different characters in different corners of the galaxy.

NO. Only the stuff with Asoka and Vader is watchable.

it's worth watching if you have nothing else to watch. it has its moments, but ezra, zeb, and sabine will say something and ruin it every single time. maul returning was great, but his departing episode wasn't.

first season is trash save for the last two episodes but the rest is really enjoyable
not as good as TCW though

The unfinished plot points from CW in Rebels are interesting but most of the episodes feel meandering.
Haven't watched current season. I'm losing interest in it. There's many skippable episodes but I don't remember it enough to give you a list.

I liked this show in the early seasons before the main characters were basically the actual movie rebel faction.

It was more interesting when it was a crew of random people doing stuff in the SW galaxy

Season 2 tried really hard to be Clone Wars. They brought back a lot of characters from it

I like how every single low level imperial officer on the bridge of every star destroyer is an eyeless clone of Steve Blum. Apparently the Empire kept the cloning operation going, except they now do every little meager task on the ships.

You trade Anakin for Vader
No Jarjar
Grownup Ashoka isn't a brat anymore.
The feeling of how difficult the rebellion is because they lose all the fucking time.
Thrawn
The most interesting thing ever done with Maul
High body count of death, which also means characters come and go.

The only thing Clone Wars had over me was the clone troopers. I hated Anakin, Ashoka, and Kenobi as a team.

I never liked Clone Wars Maul, they turned him into a monologing 60's silver age villain that makes lots of complicated plans over and over again while constantly talking about how devious he is and how he will have his revenge. Then he runs away at the end of the episode waving his fist in the air.

Episode 1 always made me think he was a Kal Drogo "Kill it, fuck it, eat it because I can!" type. Definitely not someone who makes poetic speeches about his enemy's impending demise.

Don't forget Tarkin being Tarkin.

The first season is weak but the second season on pics up

is there a pic with out the helmet

Might want to hold off till this last season wraps up. Some earlier ones had some really good moments, even great ones, but this one-the final season-has been BAD so far. Like rediculously bad, it’s stunning how fast the quality dropped. Even the voice actors are just phoning it in now, it’s a travesty. We’re hoping the last half picks up but it’s been bad bad badddd so far.

its okay but dont expect the same quality

>1st season
boring, sets up the story and you're still getting used to the characters

>2nd season
beginning still feels like the first season, 1/4th way through a "serious" story starts developing, decent finale

>3rd season
a few silly episodes but mostly serious, better than the 2nd season as most of the main characters are fully developed, hope you like the chick in spray painted armor having a long dragged out and unneeded story

>4th season
not completed yet but so far season 3 was better

You'll enjoy this show if you NEVER EVER compare it to Clone Wars, this show feels more Saturday morning cartoon at first but when it finally gets to the main story it becomes more tolerable
Give it a watch if you like Star Wars and don't compare it to anything from before or else you'll notice all of its flaws

It's boring as fuck and watered down from the clone wars
watch it only if you're a diehard fanboy

Yeah it's pretty good too.