ITT: Summarize a cartoon in 5 words or less

>First-World Problems: The Series

Boring and bland Cali shit

Cat Puns and Guitar Riffs

Bojack is one of the gayest shows I've ever seen.

>Boohoo my parents were tough on me even though I lived in a fairly wealthy household and got everything I've wanted since like age 5
>My mommy didn't like my dumb ass sitcom I'm so depressed
>I'm a cunt myself and I have no self control but I'll keep doing the same shit over and over

>Boohoo my parents were tough on me even though I lived in a fairly wealthy household and got everything I've wanted since like age 5
Did you forget the part where they mention how Bojack's father could afford the lifestyle his wife expected of their marriage? They weren't wealthy at all. Well off at most.

Bojack was also broke before Horsing Around was greenlit. He tried to steal food from this one party with Herb and Charlotte.

yeah, and also he was legitimately abused, his mom put out cigarrettes on him and constantly told him it was his fault her life went to shit and he wasn't worth anything.

he's broken, even with his success and wealth he will NEVER feel accomplished and happy with himself.

>Bojack's father could afford
I mean to say couldn't.

>The L Word for kids.

>material possessions are all you need to be happy

materialism is the obvious outcome of thinking all the wrongs in the world come from inequality.

>DUDE A SHITTY UPBRINGING DOESN"T MATTER AS LONG AS YOU HAVE MONEY LMAO
>why doesn't this mentally broken character just behave in a non-mentally broken fashion??
are you 12 or just that stupid

>Shitty upbringing
>At most parents were a little too verbally abusive

>mother blames him for ruining her life and makes sure he knows this
>dad just doesn't give a fuck about him
>not shitty
sure, they didn't rape him or anything, but that's not how a normal family behaves

but Bojack DID experience physical abuse, he was denied any kind of comforting and was beat a few times.

There's nothing wrong with beating your kids

>At most parents were a little too verbally abusive
>downplaying a character's backstory to make the writing seem bad
Come on. And it isn't like the show ever excuses the shit Bojack does because of his childhood. They make it very clear that he was at one point victim, and has become a toxic cesspool, and the show is about him coming to terms with and overcoming both of those things.

Fuck you
That shit ruined me for life

Cry about it more faggot

Can't wait for school to start back up.

FEMA should lock him up

So you can go back and not have to blog on Sup Forums?

It's win-win. he gets to go back to school, and while he's there you can continue to be a tumblrina neet rping on 4chins about what a badass you are.

Cool

Harvey Weinstein: The Animated Series.

DUDE DEPRESSION LMAO

>Queer as Folk for kids

I don't remember this much crying in The L World.

But Bojack neither lived in a wealthy household nor got whatever he wanted.

>It's impossible for people that live a financially stable life to not have mental problems
That logic is as retarded as "But think of the starving children in Africa" argument.

>this thread again

>Able to buy maid
>Expensive furniture
>Dad is manager of large factory

Can't believe OP has such a comfy life that he can spend it bitching about cartoons. What right does he have to complain? Spoiled faggot.

>5 words
>only uses 3
Do you know how this works?

None of the characters really have any justification for how they act. It really is show about people who are just whiney cunts.

One Saving Grace: Sexy Milf

Inappropriate Things Are Funny, Right?

>weird al yankovic the cartoon

>haha why do people have emotions
>haha why do they respond to shitty broken childhoods by being dysfunctional
>haha I'm a sociopath with no empathy or thoughtfulness and am just as broken as these people but I'll try and hide it by pretending they have no reason or justification for their actions
>haha
Feel free not to enjoy the show, but you have no idea what you're talking about

What was broken about Diane's childhood?

>haha I'm a sociopath with no empathy or thoughtfulness and am just as broken as these people but I'll try and hide it by pretending they have no reason or justification for their actions

Who are you quoting?

>What was broken about Diane's childhood?
her entire family comprises of obnoxious white trash who resent her for having ambitions

> what was broken about Diane's childhood
Confirmed for not even watching the show

I'm not quoting anything

Your summary is shit and I'll prove it by providing a better one.
>puns, pop culture, and existentialism

What did bloo do today?

Poretty much

The Amazing World of Gumball

>ITT: Summarize a cartoon in 5 words or less
>5 words or less

Did you bother to read the comment that your replied comment was replying to? Fuck off.

Sup WWJ

I wanna fuck the bunny

>Scheduled Until the End Comes

>look everyone! we're having an anonymous internet fight.

>people aren't perfect like me waaaah

>It's another "someone doesn't like cartoon so neckbeard tries to psychoanalize them" episode

Has Sup Forums determined what the carnivores ate?

>Chicks dig giant robots

>A bunch of troubled lesbians

In universe explaination is bugs or something

They don't, trust me

>turtles fight and eat pizza