Just spent £250 on this, was it worth it?

Just spent £250 on this, was it worth it?

It cost like 4 dollars dude, lmao.

>Spending 250 quid on a comic that just came out last month

If the doomsday clock saga turns out to be shit then you have wasted 250 pounds on a shitty comic book.
Pray for it's success, user.

U wot m8?

I bought that exact 3D issue for 4-5 bucks

That's not moore signature, so is not worth a dime..

It's signed though

Oh didn’t notice at first.
Signed by who exactly?

Alan Moore.

Johns

No.

>moorefags
hahahahaha holy kek

It's signed. Not just any ordinary copy.

That being said, 250 seems like a LOT.

Wow user

Why the fuck would it be worth more if Moore signed it? He didnt even write this issue

Actually, getting Moore to sign ("off on") anything DC would be a pretty big deal.
He's barely ever signed his past DC comics for fans, let alone DC comics he didn't even write, and he would be criticizing projects like Doomsday Clock heavily.

That said, I find it highly fucking unlikely that Moore signed this. Send it to CBCS and see if they'll certify the signature. If their people can authenticate it, it probably would be quite valuable. But... it seems unlikely that it's a real Moore sig.

Guy said it was Johns. Either way, I wouldn't pay that much for it.

Speaking of signatures, I have a few things I'd LOVE to get signed by either Mignola or Dini

So you spend $244 on a barely visible signature. Whether a signature is worth that much depends entirely on how much you yourself value that signature.

The comic itself isn't even worth the $6 they charge for it, so you'd be overpaying even if it was bought at MSRP.

Looks like Either Johns or Franks.

You could have used that other 244 dollars on other things like food,or a small tv, more comics, a console on sale, a bike maybe, but you used it on something you’ll shelve away later. Whatever, it’s your money

Are you retarded? a moore sign on that shit, would be around $500 if you get him to write something against the "racoon".

Johns signing something adds only $15 to any issue.

You better pray Johns dies tomorrow so that might actually be worth something.

Where'd you get it from?

>I find it highly fucking unlikely that Moore signed this
unlikely? it's down right impossibe

250 pounds for a magazine filled with ads.

Even if it's signed by John's it isn't worth nearly that much. Not even close. Only comics that are worth something with signatures is if it's a key issue or the person who signed it is dead. Modern comics with signatures are easy to aquire. Most creators are at cons and what not. I have a few issues of Hellboy signed by Mignola and some comics signed by Greg Capullo and Jim Lee. I also have some signed art and a few commissions.

I do have ASM #1 signed by Stan Lee. Getting it signed was pretty neat. I already had a comic signed by him so I wanted to get something big the second time I got to see him.

There's no adds in Doomsday Clock actually.

I have a first print of Batman Adventures Mad Love #1 (the issue, not the trade obviously). Great shape, plan to get it graded, but I kind of want to hold off on the rare chance I do get it signed. I'm not sure how often Timm and Dini do conventions

that's why it would cost something

>Only 250eurobucks
Got it cheap, you lucky duck.

I'll never understand how people can pay for something just because it's signed
The entire point of a signature is to prove you met a person

You paid $250 for a comic book simply because it belonged to someone who met Geoff Johns

>was it worth it
If you're okay with parting that much money for that story with that signature, then it is. Just don't be surprised if people call it a really stupid decision.