Sup Forums, MOM SAID TO CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM OR YOU’RE GROUNDED

Sup Forums, MOM SAID TO CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM OR YOU’RE GROUNDED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jAE5vWBKM1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Done.

You're even worse than Kevin

go fuck yourself lmao

Oh, I'll clean my room when you clean my dick.

I don't wanna

go ahead and ground me. I'll let the filth grow so bad it will rot your room. either you get your little ass down here with jimmy in tights and help clean this bitch or enjoy napping in muck.

Holy shit I wanted to knock her teeth out

eat shit you little brat

I'm glad I only had a brother, little sisters always sounded like nightmares.

The parents in Ed Eddn Eddy are secret villains to the KND. And Sarah is a delightful child.

The Eds are associated to the KND as a foreign partnership.

Eddy didn't like them though, they were competitors. The Eds would never work for free.

youtu.be/jAE5vWBKM1Q

this pretty much confirmed that the golden age Cartoon Cartoons lived on the same Earth

Welp, time to run a train on Sarah. Grab the rope, anons!

All the cameos & crossovers plus CN city already confirmed that. Multiple times.

>Grab the rope
Look who's getting grounded now

Sadly, Craig McCracken said the Samurai Jack, PPG and Dexter do not exist in The CN Universe, So, there is no CN Universe

Good, I always hated it of mixing the first Cartoons Cartoons with middle 2000's stuff from the CN era.

the original spirit of the channel was basically a modernization of Hanna Barbera, everything made after 1999 just can't fit on it.

Who cares what Craig McCucken said?

This.

>PPG [...] do not exist in The CN Universe
Well that is factually wrong whether he likes it or not. They appear in the CN City bumpers.

>little sisters always sounded like nightmares
They are. Sarah is pretty close to the truth.

"Maybe my mom and dad are meant to be together, Bart."

"You'd better hope not, because you know what comes next? Your worst nightmare--a baby sister."

Anyone know the Ramones--Beat on the Brat? Yeah, having a little sister is like that.

Wait, why are you quoting a Zombie Simpsons episode?

Why would McCracken have any say on Samurai Jack?