What's the official lore with Wolverine?

What's the official lore with Wolverine?

Did his foreskin grow back when he's circumcized by Jewish doctors?

He was born in the 1800s in Canada. I don't think he ever was circumcised.

With that logic, does that mean X-23's hymen keeps healing itself, keeping her a virgin perpetually no matter how much she whores herself out?

Shouldn't Logan's healing factor make it impossible to trim his hair/nails?
By that logic, her tires will always have tread on them and never lose tightness

Yes.

Can we talk about how contrived his backstory is?
>born in 1800s canada
>lived as a feral man
>fought in both world wars
>became a samurai/ninja
>got caught by the US/Canadian(?) government
>became a superhero
>fathered half a dozen children
>and this was all part of double wolverines plan (Romulus)

His healing factor only acts up when something is harmful to him.

Having the end of your dick cut off is considered “harmful”

I like Logan better when is past is left vague. Just have him start with Weapon X, and leave the Japan shit. That's all you really need

His origin got fast tracked at marvel after the movies came out. Wolverine was better left unexplained but they pushed to do an origin in the comics cause the movies might have done it first. They didn't want where he came from to be explained by fox.

Holy shit She's forever a pure maiden Waifu?

Yes. That's a plotpoint around her creation. She was created as a prostitute.

1. Isn't his healing factor artificial? His actual X-gene gave him the animalism and the claws IIRC
2. If it was his is probably didn't kick in until puberty like many other mutants, so it might have grown back his foreskin (If it was missing in the first place). What's the memory on his healing factor?

Only on a completely surface level. It's actually good for you in the long run.

You truly are our greatest ally

wtf?

if he didn't have the healing factor his claws would make him bleed out

Maybe

>It's actually good for you in the long run.
Lol no.

>removing the seal that blocks bacteria and other stuff into your urethra is good for you.

Hair and nails aren't alive, that might be the only part that won't regrow. He might get some gnarly ingrown nails if you pulled them out though

That's hot, unless you are in a serious relationship with her.
>TFW natural birthing.

Is it possible for her to get pregnant or would her healing factor reject a fetus?

Why would it?

Naw. They'd just grow back normal.

The Japan shit was still pretty early in his existence; pre-Dark Phoenix.

Oddly enough, we have actually seen multiple times that if, say, a fire burns his head down to the bone, when it grows back, the hair WILL eventually come back at the exact same length it was when he took the damage. And yet, he can still get haircuts or shave like a normal person.

So it's more like his healing factor is actually a "restore status quo" factor

perma virgin detected

You dont know how a woman's womb works do you

Fuck why want this aspect ever explored with any female having healing factor powers

That blonde girl in Heroes just got so much hotter for me now

Teen Laura sucks. Daughteru Laura is best.

the only time i've seen anything like i dealt with was true blood. a vampire was turned as a virgin, and her hymen re-grew constantly. which meant every time she fucked someone, it hurt her a lot.

He wasn't circumsized - back then it wasn't a common thing, especially not in some arse end of Canadian Land
If it was in a major Jewish city in the 20th century he was born in, you'd havea point.

Yup. Most girl's have their hymen grow back years later if they stop having sex. Like 10+ years later.

>hymens grow back after years of no use.
I'm going to need a source on this.

healing factor can be seen as a super strong negative feedback loop (restoring you to the status quo).
Pregnancy is just about the only time our bodies do poitive feedback loops (intentionally driving away from the status quo).

all mutant powers are psionic in nature,
so you're probably right

Surely only if these events happened after puberty, when the mutie powers kick in.