>>97812880

Bright was shit. Couldnt get past 5 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fSYKd4nVno8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That haircut makes it look like he’s wearing an off center wig

Come on Sup Forums, just because you saw a black man with a white wife, there's no reason to get so triggered.

Not even from Sup Forums my man.

His story should've been kept out. Not because he's a rapist or whatever, but because it was literally just a worse written version of an issue of Invincible.

Max isn’t a good writer? I am shocked. Shocked.

I wanna see him embarrass himself on another Best of the Worst episode.

Honestly, i was worried that they were going to take down the double down episode. That's a fucking classic BoTW episode despite landis being in it.

They probably had to reinstate it due to lawsuit worries.

Right now, all that Landis has against him is allegations. He could contact a lawyer and go after people for lost wages/opportunities.

>He could contact a lawyer and go after people for lost wages/opportunities.

This.

While Twitter may be foaming at the mouth for something to come up. Nothing has right now. You can't just destroy someones career over vague hearsay.

>Right now, all that Landis has against him is allegations. He could contact a lawyer and go after people for lost wages/opportunities.

So did he actually sexually assault someone as the Twitter mob and some articles claim? Because the messages posted up make him look like a complete asshole, not a sexual assaulter.

There are tons of post that can be summarized as "he is a serial rapist, trust me, the sister of my co-worker's yoga instructor heard it from her dogsitter" and then some attention whores like Zoe chiming in with "everybody in hollywood knows" but not a single one fucking direct accusation. Which is a pity, because I would really enjoy watching Max burn.

all i've heard has been "I bet this is the kinda guy that would molest someone"

Max Landis is clearly an autist but they really dont have anything other than that

youtu.be/fSYKd4nVno8

An interesting story.

>the Twitter mob and some articles
I.e. based DC will not give a fuck until there is reliable proof.

>You can't just destroy someones career over vague hearsay.

Dammit if people aren't going to try, though.

No really, it's terrible and everyone thinks so

Is that the one where he comes out as an abuser? My net is fucked by all the grannies skyping on new year's eve.

Maybe they figured out the allegations were all secondhand heresay witchhunting because he didn't invite someone to a party once.

It's the one about being told about how he abused the person at a comic con, while said person doesn't know he's him and that he was on the other side of the country while it occured.

No, they did remove the story at first. But now I'm wondering if they're putting it back because none of those accusing Max have brought forth real allegations yet, or if it's a contract issue as suggested.

>Until someone noticed, and then it was suddenly removed from that as well. Not just new copies, but from copies that people had previously bought, an update was pushed out and suddenly everyone lost their Landis and Manapul.
this is why you don't buy stuff with DRM, ever

fuck off pointy eared faggot

So, can Dirk Gently be uncancelled yet?

Maybe they realized that if they start pulling shit for every baseless accusation they'd have no comics left for people to buy?

I can go out and make an accusation that Grant Morrison stuck a turkey baster up my ass at a party once and the media frenzy would circulate the story for weeks, even months before people could figure out it's complete bullshit. Hell, even after it's dismissed as a hoax the story would linger. So what, they need to remove all Morrison stories from their publications until the mess is sorted out? It's a huge can of worms and I'm glad they stopped with the knee jerk reactions.

What happened?

He was on one and was not particularly funny.

>I can go out and make an accusation that Grant Morrison stuck a turkey baster up my ass at a party once
no, that did happen though. Guy has some weird sexual desires

I like Max Landis's DC stuff. So, glad to see his Holiday Special was restored, because it was pretty nice.

He's not a comedian though? I don't even know what best of the worst is.

He was in

>I masturbate with this hand in the fifth dimension

lol ok

>t. Elf shill
Five rupees have been deposited into your account.

Does this mean we might still get Agent of Batman?

It was okay. We've had way worse this year. Hell we've had worse this month. It feels reactionary and retarded. The movie didn't work but it had some decent ideas.

I feel that just being around Rich Evans would instantly turn me into a funny man

I don't think they would do that, they don't seem the type

Or give you A... worse disease.

Sup Forums loves Bright for calling out (((Elves))) and (((critics)))

Hope this is the last time DC listens to Khouri when he approaches them with some xe said/she said bullshit.

this actually fills me with rage and I don't normally mind Khouri at all

Sorry to say but there's 0% chance of season 3.

>Zoe "The Horses Ass" Quinn
what did she mean by this?

What? Did this dude also assault someone?

""""""allegedly""""""

>All that is up in the air again as of yesterday as, it seems, another update has been sent out, restoring the original digital comic, complete with Landis and Manapul story.
Probably because he was only accused, not found guilty

RLM is more the type to keep it up and then make reference to the controversy while spinning it as a way to make them look like assholes.

shit taste mong

how can someone being sexualy assaulted by this wimp?

>honk horn
>get called a rapist
i dont like Max but DC made the right choice by putting his story back in.

shils hate it but everyone else love it just check the status in rotten tomatoes

>It's an "Elves can't stay in their containment board" episode

Bright wasn't that good. Dirk Gently on the other hand has been a pretty fun ride so far.

Isn't there literally no proof or even story of what he even did? It's all hearsay and all that's ever said about it is tweets amounting to "Yeah he's a sexual abuser" but no specifics. It's kind of amazing how childish twitter gossip even got a response from DC in the first place.

And somehow this allows Zoe to get her foot in and reroute some pageviews and controversy her way.

How can she keep fucking getting away with this.

Because she's so irrelevant nobody gives a shit.