Organisation you would hench for

Organisation you would hench for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcmELuFC0rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N.

And be a Beekeeper for MODOK? Yeah, no thanks. I wouldn't mind getting Lex Luthor's coffee. He treats his working class employees well.

Royal Army of Oz.

>Hydra are Nazis
EDITORS
DO
YOUR
DAMN
JOB

Didn't he recruit from 10/10 females for that kind of thing?

>He treats his working class employees well
user...

is alchemax a good place for employment?

id Hench for C.O.B.R.A. the commander offers great benefits for working with him

I said "with" since your part of a group of like minded individuals all trying to achieve a greeter dream

Wasn't he super nice to his janitor in LUTHOR? He treats his scientists like shit, but only because he constantly has to pick up their slack

Depends on the position

HAIL HYDRA!

Well, by joining A.I.M, you get nifty weapons like Gravity Blasters, Gauss Rifles and Rail Guns. If you are lucky, you are even getting a Extremis Enhancement, and A.I.M. does have technological wonders like The Super-Adaptoid or the Cosmic Cube.
youtube.com/watch?v=LcmELuFC0rM

Why wouldn't a mook think that hydra wasn't a Nazi group?

Yes, but he killed the janitor's kid afterwards. The guy is too selfish to be reliable.

>SCP Foundation

You'd probably be a D class and die

Someone did a henchmen group comparison the other day where Dr. Freeze's group seemed pretty cool

>igetthatreference.tm

Are they gonna cut off his Johnson?

whichever one has the hottest, femdommiest leadership

You need an advanced degree in the sciences to get into AIM. Virtually none of Sup Forums could actually do this.

Who that is

Hail Indeed.

>ywn kiss those green boots

Why would you get a master's degree or better just to work as a mook for AIM?

To work off student loans.

Money.

How's this even a contest

Who are these dudes? I love science focused factions in fiction, plus I'd like to run around in a nice rinky-dink hazmat suit too.

Does being inducted & training to be a killer ninja count as henching?

Scorpio's a great boss.

A.I.M.- Advanced Idea Mechanics. Started out as a Think-Tank for Hydra before the guys in charge built MODOC (Mobile Organism Designed Only for Computing) so they could properly study a Cosmic Cube, who then went crazy, changed "Computing" to Killing" and took over by force.

i would totally Hench for the monarch two

Chronos. Become a monster than learn to make black holes, or freeze things at zero, or command all need by organic life with mind waves.

None of you don't have a control metal do you?! That would be bad for business.

Part of your training includes dueling with Ras where you will most definitely be killed.

Is TLOS the closes thing to becoming a Strider or Dragon Clan ninja (Ryu of Ninja Gaiden) in comics? Who is the most powerful and skilled ninja in the west?

Source?

But you'll get dunked in the Lazarus Pit afterwards so everything evens out.

It's all cool with Al Ghul

this

G3, just for the outfits.

There are better options for suicide than Samson

What are the best henchman archetypes?
these are the ones off the top of my head

>Themed Gangster henchmen
>mad science uniform henchmen
>secret society henchmen
>War Criminal mercenary henchmen
>alien assimilation henchmen
>space conqueror henchmen
>rare good guy space ranger henchmen

The La Li Lu Le Lo

>tfw no sequel where you can invite people to hench for you in first person mode while you manage the operation

Have a (((you)))

Unironically would do it IRL

I would bring AK-47s with me first, then elect Lee as president after the war.

Good choice.