The Groups Of Interest of the SCPverse have all ended up in the DCU, along with any and all related SCP's...

The Groups Of Interest of the SCPverse have all ended up in the DCU, along with any and all related SCP's. What results from this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-2845
scp-wiki.net/dr-clef-s-proposal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are We Cool Yet works with the Brotherhood of Dada

Well, everyone's going to die then. Those chucklefucks are going to cause more havoc than the fucking Joker and his coronies.

It would probably end with the two groups fighting

And it would be glorious. Of course, whoever wins, countless people lose, but eh, nothing to it.

The CotBG proposal was the best written SCP-001 by far.

It's pretty good, but I still think that "When Day Breaks" is a better Proposal all said.

Maybe the Eden one is better though.

Since this is a scp thread can i ask who were the 2 scp that fought scp-1730. the angel and the deer with the female face?

The deer is scp-wiki.net/scp-2845
The angel is scp-wiki.net/dr-clef-s-proposal

So can we just be honest and say that we're mostly just making threads like these so we can have SCP threads without them getting deleted? Not that I'm complaining.

You're pretty much right. Though thinking on how SCPverse things would interact with the DCU and Sup Forums shit in general is very fun.

Marshall,Carter and Dark slips right in and rarely attracts superhero attention.

But John Constantine? He's another story.

>Constantine is constantly searching about for signs of MC&D, becoming their greatest nemesis in this new world
I'd read it.