Was she right, Sup Forums?

Was she right, Sup Forums?

Yes, only a Sup Forumstard would disagree.

No. This episode is probably one of the reasons why I didn't end up like the third feminist girls.

#timesup
yes

It doesn’t matter. History is told by the victors, and as all can see she’s obviously winning.

No. The point of the episode was she was wrong.

She was an ok anarcofeminist, robbing banks is a victimless crime after all.

tits

>ywn have a cartoon about a teenage goth Lidiya confusing her classmates by discussing fringe political theories

No.

Plus she's a cunt. Cunts are never right.

No

satisfactory

Will they? Most of them wasted their prime baby making years in lieu of owning cats and the ones that did get knocked up aborted their kids. I don't see girl power lasting very long when the whole movement has been reduced to a bunch of sad, bitter old hags.

>implying modern feminism isnt just a fad

>will never have old cartoons I enjoyed ruined by noticing progressive-themed episodes because I'm not an autist from Sup Forums

check your privilege

Apparently yes since Lauren Faust regrets this episode.

Well, I mean, this is the rare case where it's not just nit-picking; the episode was very much targeted directly at third wave feminism and how equality doesn't mean getting to shit on everyone else to make up for past imbalances, it was explicitly about how she was exploiting the veneer of feminism for personal gain in a selfish and trite manner.

Thats the part that makes me sad

it hurts

Now I regret making that post.

>implying the bitter hags won't get into education to both ruin children that aren't theirs and indoctrinate them to the ideology that ruined their lives in the first place
If anything it's a bonus for them since they don't have to have a kid to disseminate their own values, they just have to teach Kindergarten-3rd grade where the kids are the most suggestible.

Whoo boy that is some weapons grade crazy you are spooling out there.

It sustains me.

Doesn't necessarily have to be a long-term plan of theirs. I doubt someone says, "I'm never going to have kids, so I can dedicate majority of my day to teaching elementary school kids about my socio-political agenda"
Often times, things like this just stumble into being, with the agenda pushing mostly seeping through cracks in whatever professionalism they have

is that crispy?

>teaching elementary school kids about my socio-political agenda
Ah yes, because teachers don't have to follow a syllabus or curriculum and don't get reprimanded when they fail to do so.

Did you miss the "I doubt" part, or are you desperate for a counter-argument?

MODS!

Your crazy theory hinges on the idea that those soon to be bitter old hags would care enough to become teachers. Sure SOME will, but once their kids start talking crazy militant feminism shit, their parents are going to talk to the school board and said hag will lose her job, that or a better teacher would just tell the board herself.

Her creator sure thought so years later.

> good movies are made with profitable ones

Lauren just has no idea how the system works.

White feminism, everybody.

>liberal valuing idpol over class consciousness

they will never learn

>Yeah go watch a movie who you might don't like and spend your money on something you don't wanna instead spending in for something you like or even help someone because mean guys doesn't let women make a movie >:(

One of the best episodes of the series.

Wtf I love feminism without intersectionality now

>Isn't it worth 12 bucks to tell Sony I like having shitty reboots of good movies while hiding under a paper-thin veil of progressivism to excuse writing I wouldn't forgive in any movie no matter what gender the actor is?

Silence, filthy trash beast.

>implying most parents ever ask their kids what they hear at school

I want to like Faust as a creator but then she goes and says stupid shit like this.

Goddamn it Lauren

If only the movie was good would I give a shit

Who even robs banks these days?

One can appreciate what they produce without listening to the inane babbling they may do otherwise.

How is inserting your philosophy into the classroom and following the syllabus mutually exclusive?

It feels like you guys don't remember what elementary school was like. It never seemed obstrusive to myself during the time but remembering back I can see how one-sided things are when they explain the crusades but leave out that it was a retaliation to turkish marauders or how white people were the aggressors to native indians when indians had always been warring with eachother for dominion from the start and whites just wanted to play too.

It was little things like that and as a kid you never had any way to go against the tide because you lacked a context of history.

>whites just wanted to play too.
yes but whites had guns and the flu, whites also weren't from the American continent. Not quite the same.

Why does it bother you? Boohoo whites aren't so bad, or something? Is that how you feel?

>Why does it bother you? Boohoo whites aren't so bad, or something? Is that how you feel?
Yeah that's exactly what I feel, why is it so bad to feel that way?

Also I'd say it's the same. I know nobody appreciates that max level camping noobs at the starter village but who are we to say that's the wrong way to play,

>regrets having shown feminism really being about female entitlement and hating men and trying to bring them down lower then women culturally and legally
Fucking how or why? Im going to show this to my kids to show why feminism is evil

>their parents are going to talk to the school board and said hag will lose her job,

thats not how it works

teachers unions exist to bulwark this

yeah, like, I don't recall the barbary wars being taught AT ALL during middle school or maybe HS but DESU my memory is fuzzy

>implying kids wont reject it because of how it makes them feel inferior because of their “white privilege”
>implying this wont make men more bigoted and sexist
Theirs a reason the next generation is said to be more conservative then ever. I hate feminism but i dont want it to go backwards in another direction either, so either way society goes to now its all SJWs fault.

>forcing your long awaited sequal into being a shitty female com with fat and fart “jokes” is a good female movie
God i hope she snaps out of this retardation, the best female movies are fury road and aliens.

Isnt intersectionality just a way for them to make it seem feminism is still important even though its unneeded anymore, and a way to make them feel like self righteous faggot and to shit on white men like daddy?

you know you say that but come on its harder and harder to do that nowdays.

>decades later, Ripley is still one of the best fucking heroines ever and one of the best female action roles

fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

How can they still not have the formula down after all these years? Just sit down and watch literally any Sigourney Weaver movie. She has never NOT delivered a strong, characterful performance.

But wouldnt that require actual competant actors and a good script, rather then hiring the first woman you find no matter if shes an ugly cunt who cant act like the bitch who plays rey? Also, women are badass with guns and acting like cruel bitchs. Thats why i hate modern feminism because it makes women soft and take the easy way out by crying “muh oppression” instead of toughening them up. Women should act more like men and then wed get along better as a species and theyd actually learn to be strong.

she regrets it because of faggots like you who denounce feminism in whole

>she regrets it because of faggots like you who denounce feminism in whole
>call out why a line of thinking is bad and when people actually hed their warning
>”i-its not all bad”
And this is why anyone who thinks feminism has value is a retard

Aa a kid I hated this episode, not because I'm Sup Forums (I'm black) but because of the way the girks suddenly turned against the professor thanks to that feminist lady (I'm think, I don't remember exactly ). Episode as a kid had me feeling guilty fir bring a male abd that's a feeling that is hell

>in whole
its not surprise the guy who can't read is calling everyone else a retard

>Episode as a kid had me feeling guilty fir bring a male abd that's a feeling that is hell
Imagine that feeling for an entire generation of males. The next batch of adults are going to be so anti SJW it will make the feminists heads spin and wonder where they went wrong if they were, in their mind, in the right side of history, even though ironically theyll be as hated as the feminists that banned liqour in the 20s or the black panther groups years from now.

She was right but I'm also a transgender communist

>implying i didnt read but thought feminism has any value at all
Stay mad fuckhole

I understand being trans, but why communist? You do realize the same rich capitlast fat cats become the leaders though that or the new leaders become just as bad and greedy, right? That said, the soviets had a god tier national anthem

She had several good points.

She was also a bank robber.

Neither of these facts invalidates the other, despite what both she and people who use her as a strawman would like to think.

>Neither of these facts invalidates the other, despite what both she and people who use her as a strawman would like to think.
Its not a strawman when feminists actually believe their entitled shit and its objectively wrong. How is anything she said right?

That's not what 'in lieu' means.

She admits it's probably shit in the last tweet. Sorry Lauren but I'm not watching a shitty movie for the promise of a good one down the line somewhere.

>complain about critics using strawman that theyre all fat unattractive men who cant get dates
>become fat unattractive women who cant get dates and are old as shit, so there movement dies with them
P O T T E R Y

>indians had always been warring with eachother for dominion from the start and whites just wanted to play too.

Yeah and their ancestors feel bad for blowing them away with their superior firepower and diseases. It's not really a big deal.

No she's not. woman in the West are objectively more privileged than men.

It's a good moral though, equality is about raising up not dragging down.

Pretty sure that's why user.

Well Privilege could mean just about anything in that context.

Systemic priveleges.

> have more rights and can get anyone jailed for a fake accusation because your word is law
Yeah, theyre more privileged

aside for, and that is only a maybe, being unable to pee while standing, I do not see in which area could western women be under privileged, when compared to man. But then again, western sociaty is not my sociaty, so who knows, maybe am missing something.
Do you guys have something like military draft that hit women or something?

of course not, she a woman

Women aren't required to sign up for the draft. If that's what you're asking.

Remind me, what was her point?
That since there aren't enough female heroes she can loot and steal all she wants?

Whatshername said that she regretted this episodes plot because it didn't come out right, i think she should've regretted trying to put this shit in a kids cartoon at all

>i think she should've regretted trying to put this shit in a kids cartoon at all
As opposed to pro feminist shit being pushed? Kids need to see this to know the dangers of modern entitled feminism

thought so, but do they have something like that. no idea if draft is the norm in the west right now, but I think it was in the past. Here it is rather brutal for young man, because if you do not happen to have someone important behind you or are in clergy school, they can take you for almost 2 years.

Do women have something simiular in the west? like a tax if they aren't unwed at some age, or obligatory wife training etc.

being trans is just homophobic self loathing.
being communist is just retarded.

No, pro is worse and even though this is a lesser of two evils it still didn't need to be in a kids cartoon the way it was

>it still didn't need to be in a kids cartoon the way it was
It did, especially now since toxic feminism is all over the place polluting peoples minds. If cartoons had nore morals like this rather then limp wristed “drugs are bad”, then this generation would be alot less fucked up.

As far as I'm aware of, no.

don't you guys have a state program that helps people with that? being homo is not good, but if they do surgery and turn you in to a female you can be with a man. sure beats being deads or hiding all your life.

It's main means of continuation relies on brainwashing, since few have kids and get more dislike able as time goes on.

Can't brainwash perpetually, cultural trends swing back and forth, youtube had to shake up its whole monetisation platform because of how popular he anti feminist/SJW videos were becoming.

>inb4 hu-mungous lady

Communism as an ideal is actually not so bad, the main problem it has is that to function properly it essentially needs a benevolent dictatorship, which would actually be THE best form of government. The only problem is they generally the only people who get into those positions are terrible terrible people.

Take the Monarchy, or the emperors of Rome. The good ones were really great people who did good things for their people. Then you have crazy/evil people like Caligula, Stalin and Hitler who abuse their power to do horrible things.

>Communism as an ideal is actually not so bad, the main problem it has is that to function properly it essentially needs a benevolent dictatorship, which would actually be THE best form of government. The only problem is they generally the only people who get into those positions are terrible terrible people.
Exactly what im saying my friend. Most people are stupid and deserve dictatorship, and communism is ideally the best form of govnerment, but the people usually in charge are corrupt dicks

That is an incredibly desperate argument she's making. See this bad movie or you are sexist?

It should be how it works, given the grievance is legitimate (Timmy is being told he can't do x because x is only for girls. Timmy is told he is always the aggressor and in the wrong, never the girls)

Terminator and Aliens

Fury road is great but I didn't care for Furiosa, I actually preferred the regular women fighting back because it was more believable

Oh jeez

Its a great film and probably one of the best in this decade, but fuck yeah terminator was great.

hackers.

I disagree that it's good even as an ideal because it means the minority are providing for the majority. They're enslaved.

Morally that's wrong, in practice it can never work.

>because it means the minority are providing for the majority.
Get fucked, the spoiled rich deserve to be taxed, i will never understand trailor rednecks who support them even though youre the ones being exploited by them the most.