Lars of the Stars
>Hoshi no Kaabi
Kirby of the Stars

Oh, ok. Anything else?

No. Just thought it a cool coincidence.

BUT HEY

THATS JUST A THEORY

great, now tell me the one about steven and sans

How it that a coincidence? "Lars" rhymes with "Stars". It's a natural conclusion to come to. Then there's also the possibility it was inspired by Kirby's japanese title, or y'know, one of the myriad of other pieces of media that include "hoshi no" in the title. Your supposition that it's an actual coincidence is so softheaded that I'm genuinely angry at you. It's the exact opposite of a coincidence. Fuck off.

steven gets cancer and turns into saness

end

best thread ever.

Sardonyx mains Dedede in Smash, does that count?

Wow... Not that you're angry about me, but the fact you're angry in general. Really, what's there to be pissed about? It isn't like this is hurting anybody.

Calm down.

>Kirby as lars as Harlock
huh

This isn't how I wanted power combos to come back, but I'll take it.

Gimme a minute I'll find a way to tie this all to Kevin Bacon.

of course

It's perfectly fair to be angry about pointless lazy mashup content that only exists to try and garner attention from "two things i recognize being stuck together", especially when the dude who made it is so desperate he has to make his own Sup Forums threads to shill his shitty content.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE SECOND PART

>Codbox
Hey it's that tumblr maniac who goes full spergasaurus when other artists don't reblog his work or submit to his threats if they don't acknowledge his attention whoring.

Think he's still got a chance to chill out and listen?

There's a lot of pointless, lazy mashup content out there, you know. This isn't exactly anything new.

If he can just reign in his raging autism then of course. But his particular retard rage is like a coked up bronco, and breaking that bastard is going to take some Herculean strength

"his particular retard rage is like a coked up bronco, and breaking that bastard is going to take some Herculean strength"

...Okay.

lmao it's you isn't it?

Oh yeah I completely forgot about the live action adaptation of my fanfiction, Steven Kirbyverse, starting Kevin Bacon.

>codbox

>there's a lot of pointless, lazy content out there
>so its fine if i make more of it and create even more white noise to drown out people who actually make an effort

fuck off

Be angry, random user.

Must be exhausting.

You're right, getting mad about this does require more effort than OP put into his failed meme drawing.

How do you mean?