Star Wars #41 (Wed 3)
Forces of Destiny: Leia (Wed 3)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m36e3gDg8RE
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=jV0VNDbqILY
eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-31-fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Vader but Doom would beat his ass

Best girl coming through.....

KIRA IS MY WAIFU

6 > 8 > 3 > 5 > 4 > 7 > 2 > 1

Rogue One > Solo (projected)

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

I know we all hate reposted arguments but god damn it it hit me that the kings of Ren are going to be half assedly introduced in IX and then killed off (by rey most likely) before the credits roll
what a fucking waste

Be honest the Son is the most unique and creative villain in Star Wars to date.

Mother Fuckers stops lightsabers with his wrists. How do you stop or top that.

>kings of Ren
Damn, they got an upgrade?

Kerra is my waifu

Why does this look more like some death metal cantina band? I mean, that one is using an astromech as a drum set.

I think it's more likely we get a quick explanation of them and then don't actually see them at all

Captcha: Hidalgo Rut

6 > 3 > 5 > R1 > 2 > 1 > 4

Haven't seen 7 or 8 because I hate JJ abrams and can't be bothered to torrent

When you realise they were from a Sith temple.
When you realise that now that Sheev is gone, we could've escaped the retarded 2-sith only rule.

If you don't like star wars enough to even bother seeing all the movies, why are you even here?

Oh no...
I just realised how they're going to close the Knights of Ren storyline...
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I never trusted you when you said the new trilogy was going to be shit. I had hope. Now I've come to the realization that the Praetorian guards that were all killed were the Knights of Ren

Be straight with me Sup Forums.

What order should Clone Wars be watched in for a first time viewer? Production? Chronological? Modified production? Something else?

Normally I default to production order on these things, but I've heard more than enough stories about the troubled production. I want to get the best experience here.

Thrawn is cute. CUTE.

Calling 7 and 8 Star Wars movies is a bit of a stretch...

The same people that want you to watch every episode are the same that'd tell you to get into Batman, you start with Detective Comics #27.

Chronological so it all feels like one bing continuing story.

Most of the wacky chronological issues are from how they decided to use half of Season 3 (which was promoted under the title "Secrets Revealed") for fleshing out stories from the previous two seasons

Okay then feel free to give your opinion.

>the Praetorian guards that were all killed were the Knights of Ren
But they literally weren't.

From experience I don't believe JJ abrams would be capable of making a star wars movie, And I don't think I can watch 8 without seeing 7 can I?

You guys discuss the 2016 heir to X-Wing game in the last thread?

I don't know, I wasn't here

They weren't, for now
that could be easily retconed to """"""subvert our expectations""""""

We allowed to discuss Star Wars vidya in here, or will the purists tell me to take it to Sup Forums?

twileks look fucking disgusting without headgear goodamn

But they explicitly weren't. They're given backstories in the Visual Dictionary. Also JJ likes the Knights of Ren and will likely use them in IX.

I think the Marvel crossover is inevitable. But it's going to happen only when one franchise or the other starts going under. Which would take a while, obviously.

I don't know, I'm not in charge

Sup Forums had a pretty big thread that was just about the movies the other night

youtube.com/watch?v=m36e3gDg8RE

Strictly comics and cartoons, user.
Videogames go to Sup Forums and /vg/
Card games, board games, miniature games, and pen and paper rpgs go to /tg/
Technical readouts and technology discussion go to /m/
Live action films go to Sup Forums

Oh and novels go to /lit/
Merchandise go to /toy/

Stop it.

Yes you can talk about the vidya here, provided you aren't going to be a Sup Forums retard who doesn't actually like the Sup Forums stuff and goes out of his way to shit on it when the topic shifts to it.

Says who? (You)?

>it's another "ANOTHER user got so upset by other anons calling his meme or OC or both or something shit that now he tries to sabotage the general" episode
First was the MEGA, now this?

APATHY

>A path, y?

The sequel trilogy is an in-universe film meant to propagate princess Leia's stance on republic politics. The actual background for those movies is the ongoing political schism on weather new republic should continue to pursue imperial remnant to whatever distant part of galaxy they may retreat, or should they focus on rebuilding which would require lessening the focus on military (aka disarming). The movies take place in hypothetical future where Leia's stance has lost public support and new republic has disarmed itself.
>The first order is a downright caricaturish version of the old empire, because that's what they are: a caricature of the lurking imperial remnants that supposedly has infinite resources and superweapons, waiting to pounce on the new republic from the outer rim
>I would imagine that han and Leia had some kind of fallout in their relationship prior the making of the films, which would explain why Han is back as interplanetary smuggler in TFA
>Snoke doesn't exist. He is a made up character meant to lessen the blow of in-universe scandal of Leia's son defecting to one of imperial remnant factions, which also explains why he Snoke is killed off so fast and Kylo assumes command
>It also explains how films treat him as this great conflicted personality, despite the fact that he is arguably worse than Vader
>Luke on the other hand has given up on trying to re-establish the Jedi, for the same reasons as in the films. Films portray him as a depressed hermit who has to be urged to take action (note that he astrally projects himself down to Crait only after Leia sends her call for aid) before he contributes anything.
>Leia propably wished to have a jedi temple within new republic until her son messed all those plans up. Those hopes are personified in another character, Rey who comes out of nowhere to restore the Jedi and possibly redeem Leia's son
(cont)

He made an upgraded episode 4

>upgraded

Stop.

The Jedi Knight I invented in SWTOR was basically Kerra before I knew about Kerra. So I kinda feel like an asshole for stealing the idea.

Are rebel assault and rebel assault 2 good games?

Which one of you did this:

Nah, not really.

It ain't me
But I prefer the special editions. The only change I didn't like in them was Han not shooting first.

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/92615962#bottom

Why? Also Michael Bay Star Wars when?

Does anyone have the Thrawn smirk with pepe hand saved?

>she posts entire urls
>she doesn't know how to crosslink Sup Forums posts across threads and across boards

>It's noteworthy that Leia is portrayed very positively in the films themselves, being portrayed as the leader of the only faction actively resisting "first order". This also leaks to characters like Holdo, who are likely to be her political allies in in-universe present.
>The other choices in the film also propably reflect the wiev's on republic politics. The Canto Blight scenes are targeted towards weapon manufactorers who Leia's political party blames for trafficking with imperial remnants.
>Space fonzie on the other hand is a demonised portrayal of the galactic population that doesn't support new republic with sufficent zeal: not only is he portrayed as a creepy weirdo, he also truns out to be a collaborator working for the imperial remnants
>Both TFA and TLJ contain scenes reminescent of the original trilogy (Starkiller base = Death star, Crait = Hoth) because the movies are also supposed to remind population about the rebellion's victories against empire and Leia's role in them
>Which also explains why first order seems to be so laughably incompetant: The movies also want to tell the audience that imperial remnant, couldn't stand against armed republic even as one faction if they don't discard their military in favor of rebuilding

I told you to stop.

>she
No shes on the chan, m8

Why do they look like they're about to STOP! HAMERTIME!

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

So... is she dead yet or did Vader just lock her in that Sith temple for the next forever?

Mildly surprised they haven't created a CG series for the new trilogy desu. The weakness of 7 and 8 was that (as far as I could tell) very little time actually passed between the two movies. If they try that for 8 and 9, there's going to be problems.

>as the leader of the only faction actively resisting "first order"
It is somewhat bizaare for Mon Mothma to approve such premature disarmament of the Rebellion/New Republic military. Should have killed them imperials to the last man and droid

So is Hera currently getting CHISSED?

>she
Is this a new joke like soyboy?

So how is the galaxy post-return of the jedi in the new canon ?
>Leia is an important figure amongst new republic goverment
>Her position however is weakened by the fact that her sone defected from new republic and destroyed Luke's jedi temple
>Luke is has fled from the galactic spotlight: It's however unlikely that he has become the depressed hermit. he is most likely on the run from Kylo Ren and his traitorous students
>There are many imperial remnant factions on the loose in the outer rim, who are mroe or less allied if only to fight new republic.

No

Was this deleted?

After a very long time of "he" being the default pronoun, it's time for it to stand aside and let "she" be used instead.

Yeah. The post after me said it wasn't allowed, so I deleted it to play it safe.

But there are no girls on the internet

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Yea the lack of a time is going to be this trilogies biggest flaw
Now they can either follow the trend and make IX take place days after TLJ and further constrain themselves or take some time off in between them but they in would be weird that suddenly two thirds of the way through we're taking a break and the story is going so fast that a time gab would disrupt it
What a terrible idea they had to not have a time gap

Ignore that retard. This generals discussion is 50% /aco/, 20% Sup Forums, 5% Sup Forums and the rest is divided in two for /lit/ and Sup Forums.

what was it?

Just a discussion about a cancelled X-Wing shooter by the guys that made Torchlight.

It's far more likely that the real question on disarmanent is far more comlicated than what it seems. Mothma propably has reasons for, it but it's not like a cheap propaganda flick would tell them to their supposed audience (aka people living outside of core worlds, while not being directly threatened by imperial remnants).
No

Ignore him. We talk about absolutely everything Star Wars in here. There's some autist in here that tries to send people to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /lit/ to discuss anything other than the shows but he isn't supported by the mods. In fact a few mods are regulars in here and they allow all discussion of Star Wars material.

>Double Damage is the studio behind space trading and combat sim Rebel Galaxy and, back in 2016, it tried to pitch a Star Wars space shooter to EA. Travis Baldree, co-founder of Double Damage and Torchlight studio Runic Games, recently told Kotaku the team envisioned a modernized take on X-Wing "with all the classic bits."

>"It was a long-shot, and we had near-nil hopes that it would be seriously considered, but we probably did it to please ourselves rather than out of any hope that it would get greenlit," he said.

>You can check out some of the footage Baldree posted to YouTube last month. He said the pitch was created using assets cobbled together from various sources. Unsurprisingly, it also borrows some UI elements from Rebel Galaxy. It looks like it could've been fun! EA wasn't interested in the idea, however, and the team moved on to other projects.

>we almost got a rogue squadron style arcadey space game with fun starship skins
Why must I be denied this.

>Not making your kira bombshell blonde.

WHEN IS RAND DASHLY GOING TO COME BACK???

forgeting /toy/ and you call yourself star wars fan? shame on you.

Don't worry user, is right. What makes /swco/ the best SW general on this entire website is that we can discuss anything SW related here ever if it't not board specific
As long as you don;t post pictures of Princess Leia getting fucked by a wampa or get some amazing digits with shirtless kylo you'll be fine

>Confusing metaphysical nonsense
>Who even were these people?
>Big ideas that ultimately go nowhere
>Father ends up being wrong about literally everything
>They are not embodiments of the Force, just full of it
>Why was the dagger so important if the Son was killed by a regular lightsaber?
>"Foreshadows" what we already know.
>Might have just been an acid trip all along.

Why is this arc so loved again?

Why can't they make functional huds in the current years? Those old factor5/totally games developed star wars titles had them
Third person is cancer

>posting your IP address
nice one dumbass

You forgot the number 1 rule you have to love shit like the PT and rancid shit like Rebels

He can change it in three seconds anyway

It wasn't my ban, the user that got banned for it evaded his ban and posted that
It's probably a fake address anyway

This shit looks so much funner than TCW. I'm almost there.
>He thinks IP are static
not him, but c'mon

Filoni already confirmed the arc wasn't literal and was all force visions like the tree on dagobah

>they're still developing it
>BUT LIKE LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FAN PROJECT EVER MADE THEY RELEASE FOOTAGE OF THE GAME AND ANNOUNCE IT'S EXISTENCE BEFORE RELEASE ENSURING THAT THE GAME GETS SHUT DOWN BEFORE IT IS EVER FINISHED

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY THE FUCK DO IDIOTS DO THIS? WHY?!!!!! WHY?!??!?!?!?

What went wrong?

It could also happen after the credits roll

This shit is happening in the background. Much better films than the Star Wars series have dumb mistakes like that in the foreground.

>Aside from their obvious origin from the Emperor's Royal Guard, they also were derived to some extent from the Atrisian Emperor's royal guards,

Are the Atrisians from the Unknown Regions?

>The Clone War
>Galactic Civil War
What's the stupid fight in the ST called?

Honestly, I bought this on release at Christmas after a bad-break up and this shit just turned into this horrible, bad trip that I couldn't enjoy. How is it in its current free state? I don't mind the idea of fucking up Revan.

It wasn't this.
"The entire second game is littered with clues as to 'why didn't Revan destroy the infrastructure here? What was he trying to make sure was still intact? What did he/she see that no one else saw?' I thought that was giving a nice nod to 'wait a minute, Revan realises there's an even larger force at work here, and he's focusing his efforts on that and keeping the big picture in mind'. That was one thing - the idea that there was a larger, global conspiracy."

That third game would cast you as "the Exile" and allow you to track Revan's path. "Whether you encounter him or not..." he pauses, wary of spoilers in case the game ever happens in the future. "The idea was that even before the 'modern day' Sith came into being in The Old Republic ... there were even more distant Sith Lords that were considered the true Sith, and the idea that they were still lurking out there in the galaxy waiting for a chance to strike, kind of like the Shadows in Babylon 5, I thought would be a cool finale for that Old Republic trilogy.

"Part of the fun with designing them," he adds, "was if you have these incredibly powerful Force users and they have their whole hidden domain out in the distant reaches of the galaxy, what would that Sith empire really look like at the hands of these things?

"If they could shape entire planets or galaxies or nebulas, and they had all these slave races at their disposal, how cool would that be, to go into the heart of darkness and you're the lone Jedi and/or new version of the Sith confronting these guys? What would that be like? I thought that would be pretty epic."

eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-31-fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side

(you)

Nostalgia vs Future

All MMOs are shit