Why is Red so mean to Yellow?

Why is Red so mean to Yellow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q33drZUXSzY
twitter.com/mmschocolate/status/615220459253141504?s=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sinophobia

he's probably an alcoholic

It's the old trope of mean = leadership, nice = lacky (and probably retarded)

He secretly wants to bust his nut

Red is communism, yellow is chinese. Communism dominates chinese.

I want them to make an M&M in a color the human brain can't comprehend, like one of the many new colors mantis shrimp eyes can see.

> like one of the many new colors mantis shrimp eyes can see

Tell me more

How would they know that the color is right if they can't see it?

Ms Brown could walk around naked and nobody would notice. Unf.

How do we know that "fish-taste" cat food tastes like fish?

Because every year yellow asks him if Santa will like the red and green M&M's
And every year red gets a little more sick of it

It was part of the "little sarcastic mean guy and big dumb lovable guy" pairup that followed in the wake of Ren and Stimpy. Seriously, their first appearance was 1995, and that shit was EVERYWHERE in 1995. It's just a formula that works.

Are you sure the shells are clothing and not skin?

It would be even hotter if she was walking around without any skin on and no one noticed.

By eating it, obviously.

Gets pretty jarring to constantly deal with a guy who has never been smart and never will be because he was born with a peanut in his head.

So is it just me or does brown look like the type whose personal anecdotes would all be excuses to talk about how amazing she is?

m&mlet's when will the learn

Someone needs to do a virgin/chad meme with the red and yellow m&ms.

Why are both females in sexy poses?
One sure but both seems too much.

the sexual objectification of women
it's actually a thing, despite Sup Forums's denial

Your Dole Dippers, madam?

>Implying orange and blue aren’t in sexy poses
I wanna suck their dicks

Why haven't they made an animated M&Ms movie yet? It seems like a no-brainer because they have been making these ads for decades.

Do we know if Orange is still the Crispy one or the Pretzel one?

Or wasn't Blue used as Crispy at one point?

Now would be the time too since they've had lots of pretty successful ad campaigns and like the Lego Movie was popular. But what would it even be about?

There *is* an M&Ms movie ad that says they don't do movies because of phones ringing

IT'S THE THIRSTIEST TIME OF THE YEAR

What did they taste like ? I bet like Skittles

Those are just neutral inherently feminine poses. Do you bone up when you see a women standing or something?

Maybe.

You ask a mantis shrimp

>Ms.
So she's single then?

They did that in one of the commercials. I'll try and find it.

oranges' name is/was originally crispy but he's always been the pretzel m&m as far as i remember.

theres a good chance theyve used blue on packaging for crispy m&ms but he's always been almond.

youtu.be/q33drZUXSzY

Because Yellow is NUTS.

>It was part of the "little sarcastic mean guy and big dumb lovable guy" pairup that followed in the wake of Ren and Stimpy. Seriously, their first appearance was 1995, and that shit was EVERYWHERE in 1995. It's just a formula that works.

1995? Try pre-vaudeville. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was part of comic opera, commedia dell'arte, and Shakespeare productions.

I think at this point, Orange is simply the orange one and not specifically Crispy (though he is still the central focus when Crispy-themed commercials play).

I remember when Orange was a female peanut M&M.

>Brown staring directly at Green's ass with those eyes

Please tell me this is real.

twitter.com/mmschocolate/status/615220459253141504?s=17

Makes sense.

In hindsight brown is not in that sexy a pose.

Because Peanut is the best m&m and he's jealous.

Brown appeals to my femme fatale fetish so fucking hard it's not even funny.

Red knows that Yellow has the most popular flavor and tries everything he can to squash it. His angry demeanor comes from his jealousy that his coworker is far more popular. He wittily will slam him down and keep his ego down because Yellow is too stupid and humble to realize his flavour is better.
Peanut has the highest rating and vote across many polls, with one only beaten by Peanut Butter which Yellow should've been rightfully chosen as the cover character.
Red prevents Yellow from having promotions because he knows it's the superior variety. This can be evident in the recent promotional M&M blocks where one variety is missing, Peanut. Peanut would outsell the rest of them if it came in chocolate block form, including original.
It's a conspiracy held by Red to keep Yellow demotivated.

Why not just brown?

Is Blue literally just a recolored Yellow?

Like, at least Orange has different eyes from Red and Brown has different shoes. Blue just looks copy pasted.

blue wears sunglasses, plays the sax and is more a suave personality type.

meant to say that yeah its probably just the same base model and that's why they slapped sunglasses on him

>Marketing exec: "Because being snarky is totally cool, haha! See his half-closed eyes and arched eybrows? So smug! So irreverent! Haha! This... this is what all Americans think is "hip", "cool", and "fun!" Party like it's 1999!"
>"It's... it's still 1999 outside, right?"

underrated kek

They're all in sexy poses. Mars knows that sex sells.

It'd be the Sausage Party sequel.

is that morena baccarin?

kek

Whelp, I got some fapping to do.

Because yellow is retarded.

>You ain't got no peanut, Lieutenant Red!