How does this make you feel

How does this make you feel

somewhat confused

There something i don't understand about school shoting, how did the lonely beta got a weapon, but the gansta guys don't have one themselves?

aroused

ew

what drives a person to make things like this?

I want to bash his smug pajeet teeth in

I dont see what his intentions were or why he had to delete the video. What did he expect to find in the suicide woods?

Literaly burst out laughing, thank you. Im not even mad he disrespected a body, i just fucking hate dude bro e celebs that retarded kids love like logan paul, so him getting more hatred pleases me

Seeing a real dead body wouldve at least put some hair on their chests. This shouldn't really be considered crossing a line but it does seem like a wake up call for Paul. Sort of like how a drug addict reflects on himself after he beats his loved one, this Vloging is an addiction for kids these days.

what the fuck is this thread?

Weaponized autism

I want retards like you to kill themselves

>Shädman

Stay mad your FCC faggots gonna get shot, conservative retard shit

Mmmmmmm

did he actually serve? i know he got kicked out of art school lel

I don't follow Youtube faggotry and only know Logan Paul by name. Can someone tell me what happened?

You shouldn't tell people to kill themselves. Consider the impact your words could have on someone who is going through a rough time.

so which nation is going to take advantage of this new weapon?

Finland.

He has talked about his experiences as a Swiss conscript here and there.

Youtube e-celeb goes to suicide forest in japan. Japan has a pretty high suicide rate. When people kill themselves in Japan, they tend to go to the forest at the foot of mount fuji. Colloquially known as the suicide forest. Entirely likely if you go there you'll find a dead body. It was unlikely this particular e-celeb didn't realize he would come across a dead body. Finds one, cracks jokes at their expense for 10 minutes.

Succeeds at getting massive amounts of views from the video.

How does this make you feel?

Dexter is el-p

The best part is, he's going to get even more views (i.e. money) from the whole controversy. I mean, fuck, I didn't even know who he was until he appeared all over the news. The free market was a mistake.

>see Squidward
>immediately reminded of this

It's the middle of the day on a Thursday, why is there a Sup Forums thread on the front page?