What does Sup Forums think of Piggley Winks?

What does Sup Forums think of Piggley Winks?

Very comfy. Glad they fixed many models later.Some epiodes are really well written - like the imagined space or the stolen stuff one.
Bull dad was the best.

He sucks my micropenis

is that kitchen brittle?

What?

It was one of those shows I never liked watching because the characters were ugly

You just awakened a dark time in my past OP

Didn't Mel Brooks voice one of the sheep?

The only reason I know this show exists is because I use to watch PBS Sprout out of complete boredom when I was 12

Do you speak english motherfucker?

Extremely comfy. Though I know some Irishman will show up soon complaining about inaccuracies & muh heritage.

WHAT AIN'T NO COUNTRY I'VE EVER HEARD OF. DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?

Somebody out there probably wants to fuck the mallard but not because Tara Strong voiced it

Honestly believed i was the only person on Sup Forums to ever watch this

Comfy. Took me years to realize they were Irish

I don't wanna mothafuckin' mention, to mothafuckin' Samuel mothafuckin' L.Jackson.

Samuel Jackson has a mega dong, he has no micropenis

i remember this looking a lot better when i visited my cousin, it aged bad

I dont speak gay fag.

I thought they were hillbillies as a kid

Holy shit I remember my sister watching this, wasn't it Irish or something, man I haven't seen that in ages.

How? They literally speak with irish accents. And don't talk like inbred retards.

voices are too annoying for my american ears.

Tara strong is a turn off.

I used to think it was Pauline mclynn, aka Mrs fucking Doyle

Same thing

And Naruto's VA voiced the pig

I remember in one episode, the cow develops a crush on a female pig and things seem to go well as they walk off together. Then it cuts to old pig saying "and they're still good friends to this day"
Way to kill the romance

>Dub watchers itt
if you don't watch it in original irish you're missing out a lot of the plot. subs>dubs yet again

Are there any download links for the series?

shit i totally forgot about this did the duck die?

I remember the voices a bit but never me actually watching it, I remember I liked their game where you can draw and it had a replay option and watching it draw what I did was neat to me I guess

The fairy episode fucked me up

>EVIL CABBAGES!!!

Wat