Dick Grayson

So i’v noticed my fellow /con/rads are not really a fan can you guys tell me why you hate the Dick?

Damn it Sup Forumsnrads

His arse is much firmer than mine.

You must be mistaken, we love the Dick.

*Sup Forumsmrads

He isn't much interesting as a a character. But we don't hate him.

>Conrad
nigga the fuck you just call me

Dick is the best boy.

What are you talking about? I like Dick

I do not hate him. I just have not read stories featuring him that I particularly enjoyed.
I enjoyed Morrison's Batman, but not because of Dick. He's a fine guy, he can pop up now and then to offer the perspective of a decent, non-dysfunctional person to the happenings of Gotham, but other than that, meh.

Yeah I’m dumb as shit. Thanks for correcting me without being a douche friend.

He's honestly too bland to be hated. You either like him or simply indifferent towards him.

He's a slut who slept with his paraplegic ex-girlfriend the night before he gave her an invitation to his wedding to another woman.

That's pretty despicable.

Because Tim is fucking worthless, and I wish you Jasonfags would shut the fuck up about him. Fuck you Damifags are unbearable.

Because Tim is fucking useless and all you Jasonfags need to shut up about him. Damian will never be relative no matter how much you Cass worshipping Dick lovers try.

Because he went back to being Nightwing and having a mediocre book.

During Grayson he was Sup Forums's favorite and there were numerous threads about him. Happened when he was Batman too.

What? He is the only one who doesn't get shit on him whenever there is a discussion about the robins

Leg lifts.

I'm more of an ass man, myself

Only Namor fans dislike Dick Grayson.

Dick is great! He's like a mix of Batman and Spiderman!