Star Wars Adventures #6 (Wed 17)
Forces of Destiny: Hera (Wed 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzO3DCW4LXw
youtube.com/watch?v=CaV4aSf_oPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

murderbots are fucking terrible

Is Anakin and Obi-Wan the only content set between the 10 year gap between TPM and AOTC in nuCanon?

Mark blowing the FUCK out of the Sup Forumstard narrative. BASED

Correction: meatbags are fucking terrible

Well I can see this is going to be a quality thread.

Yes, sadly. I think yes, anyway.

Rian Johnson chimes in on the recent "chauvinist cut" of TLJ

t. owes entire existence in-universe and out to meatbags

Holy fuck these two are such tremendous assholes

>Sup Forums still here

>that asspain

>OY, BRISK!

They can't handle criticism, for a professional director to take a critique like this and just respond with "LOLOLOLOL" is fucking childish

That cut is attrocious and based Mark is too pure to know what a false flag is. Not to mention he has to play nice with TLJ if he wants to have a part in 9.

Sup Forums please go you literally post "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" all day

Does she have a gag reflex?

Describe your Star Wars OC, bonus points if you can picture them as well.

>A MagnaGuard that claims to be a Clone Wars era Jedi Master. Naturally, no one believes him, and the matter is left ambiguous as to whether he's telling the truth or he blew a fuse or two

>doesn't know what the most popular brand of tea is in the world
wow I didn't think my opinion of my childhood hero could drop this low
this is infinitely worse than his drumpf tweets

>out of context
>literally no context
>"new villain"
>"I was referring to Boba Fett!!!"

five more months of this

So, Boba confirmed for Solo?

you want us to talk about dicks instead? cause i can go for some more of that.

how long does it take ahsoka to tuck in her dick every morning? its pretty big so it must be a long time

>tfw Jedi Apprentice and Jedi Quest no longer canon

Question: Does this contradict what i said?

>editing out women
>making up lies about Mark to suit board brainwashing culture
>"""""""""critiques""""""
go back to your fucking board

>anons cant handle the bants

>he says as he posts Sup Forums memes

Forgot picture

We already knew he was in it because of a BTS photo

>tfw no lengthy book series in canon

Jesus Christ, Plank

56face was made to piss Sup Forumstards off newfag

>Solid 3PO fights Liquid 000 atop a Super SD

this is how I now want 000 to meet he's needed demise

Today I met a woman, whose age she did not mention because she is a lady, was buying a lot of Star Wars merch because we had it on sale. And she was telling me that she couldn’t wait to see the new one and how she was going to stay up and see the midnight release and take pictures of people in costumes. She was so excited, and then she leans in close:

“You know, all these young men at these conventions- they see me and they ask me trivia about this that and the other thing and I tell them- ‘Son, I went to see the first one in 1977 before you were even a twinkle in your daddy’s eye.’ If I don’t know the answer, its because I damn forgot.”

This cycles around again every time there’s another Star Wars movie and I hope that the lady is at each and every opening night with unlimited sass for these nerfherders.

Name: Ray'ko Harkeem
Species: Unknown
Profession: Bounty Hunter

Harkeem is a famed bounty hunter that specializes in the hunting and killing of Jedi and other force users. He Is a gunslinger that wields custom slug throwers that fire rounds made from Zillo beast scales. Visually unlockable by lightsaber. He also has a sonic emitter, flashbangs, flamethrower wrist attachment, grapple gun and rocket boots

His motto: "I don't work for free "

It's an Sup Forums meme my friend.
>Not liking the Last Jedi makes you Sup Forums

ITT: things that TOTALLY happened

Apparently he's lying. Boba is in it as a cameo but he's saving face about another new villain (not an old character but a cool looking new guy with a helmet)

>Not liking the Last Jedi makes you Sup Forums
If your reason for hating it is MUH SJW BOGEYMAN FORCED DIVERSITY TUMBLR then yeah, pretty much.

He was in the background of this BTS picture, but I always assumed he'd be a side character. That tweet is implying he's the main antagonist in Solo.

The Mark tweet refers to a bullshit story spread by Sup Forums that Mark was not allowed to see the end of the movie and was basically abused by Disney. Mark is blowing the FUCK out of those allegations

>Ray'ko Harkeem
Sounds familiar..

>villain is a NEW character with a cool helmet

unless he's played by Rick Moranis I do not give a fuck anymore, I simply don't have it in me at this point

He's only saying this because Disney threatened to ruin his career if he didn't do damage control, how the fuck do you not realize that?

>Rian laughing when a 46 minute cut of your 2 and a half hour movie from some literal who basement dweller is barely worse

>its an Sup Forums meme
spot the newfag, hows your first 6 months of Sup Forums?

what career

This basically. I hate TLJ with a passion, but the apparent tumblr-bait Holdo was, ironically, the best part of it. Really the only good part. Rey isn't half the Mary Sue she was in TFA, and Rose is a joke character. There's a lot to complain about besides politics.

That said, the preemptive and immediate deflection to "if you hate this movie you must be a bigoted alt-right loser!" by cherrypicking the most disgusting shit imaginable is highly disingenuous, and reeks of the time EA hid behind the LGBT flag when everybody called Mass Effect 3 a shit fucking game.

>Sup Forumstard cannot possibly fathom his narrative being broken

>A random mandalorian helmet
>omg its boba fett!

i hate normies

>mfw we almost lost all those trickster cameos in the flash
That was a close one

You're not funny. Just pathetic. And you've been warned.

>if you hate Disney you must be Sup Forums!

*coughs in your path*

>obsessed with conspiracies
>can't handle the truth from the source
if you don't go there you at least belong there

>Diney threatened to ruin his caereer

so they threatened to not give him a 5 minute cameo in Episode IX? Or Disney threatened to make Warner Bros not let him do a day's work voicing the Joker in a direct-to-dvd animated film?

>a mando helmet
>in the near OT era
>in a prequel movie about a guy who has had a past with the guy wearing the mando helmet

Come on

>hating Disney in a /swco/ thread
begone Sup Forums

tfw to intelligent to believe mark hamill's lies

Buddy it removed fucking LEIA. Either it was the most autistic CWC maniac ever, an improbable false flag, or else it was deliberate bait for the purpose of offending everybody and getting IRL (you)s. I don't mind that they are disparaging it because it's just about the most vile thing ever made, but this whole fiasco seems awfully manufactured and convenient. Why the hell would they even bother paying attention to that loser garbage torrent from the ass-end of the internet except to generate outrage and deflect criticism?

Watch this video. Mark very clearly does not like what Disney has done to his character. Also notice the massive support from viewers. It's not like this is some little thing that Sup Forums made up, why so you think he's been tweeting as damage control?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzO3DCW4LXw

Fuck! I want someone to draw that.

The thought of them shuffling about as the play fisticuffs is hilarious enough.

To be fair, so far nucanon hasn't given Han and Boba any real history

Except the actors and the directors aren't deflecting criticism. Do you really give a shit what some crappy clickbait sites think or don't think about the movie?

Holy fuck, Binary Sunset is a fucking overture for the rest of the soundtrack

>>in the near OT era
10 years before ANH is only 9 years away from ROTS

MFW I knew this girl for years

I guess she's twitter famous now!

>Brings up Sup Forums again for some reason

Did you seal the deal?

>It's not like this is some little thing that Sup Forums made up
>links video edited by Sup Forums to spin a narrative
GO
BACK

Been here 2 years.

>watch this video of quotes taken out of context
>"MARK IS SAYING THESE THINGS THEY MUST BE TRUE"
>Mark says the quotes are taken out of context and he loves the movie
>"MARK IS LYING"

idiot

not that user, but I've been here for 10 years and I'm not even a true oldfag, more like an old newfag. 2 years is still newfag territory user

>this inference we've gathered from video clips negates the person involved trumps the person actually denying the claim
Eat a bullet you fucking moron.

>2 years
M8 you understand thats not alot

Sure, jan

>>a mando helmet
>>in the near OT era
>>in a prequel movie about a guy who has had a past with the guy wearing the mando helmet

Oh fuck, look at all these Boba Fetts

Not the same guy you were replying to, but I've been here since 2004 or 05 and I've never been to Sup Forums and I'm proud of that

I'm pretty sure it was a false flag and if it is, he massively succeeded. Feminists are already using this shit as a reason we "need more strong women"

>2 years

This year marks 10 for me

>TV shit

Who's dick in pic related would you rather suck?

Same for me. It feels like it's been longer.

No, I fucked it up royally because I didn't know how to approach women back then. We are both in the LA area. She was pretty cool, I imagine that hasn't changed in 12 years.

Sarith Archekk.

She used to be a Jedi, but sucked at everything except for dueling. She tried to be a firm believer in the Jedi code, but failed her Knight trials.
She decided to put her extensive knowledge of weapons to good use by becoming a Bounty Hunter instead. She is my waifu

What are you talking about schutta?
I have a couple other PCs from my FFG rpg
Name: Bodak Moonsplitter
Species: Anzat
Class: Niman Disciple

Master of telekinetic lightsaber combat Bodak is an ancient Jedi master from the time of the Galatic Republic. After the council refused to heed his warning about Palpatine and the war Bodak fled to wild space in order to get away from the corrupt Republic and to learn further mysteries of the force. After feeling the destruction of Alderaan Bodak has returned from his meditation to find a student and help crush the Empire.

Quote: When you base your expectations only on what you see, you blind yourself to the possibilities of a new reality

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons
>/swco/ - Star Wars Comics and Cartoons
>DON'T POST STAR WARS CARTOONS
these types of posters are worse than Sup Forums will ever be

>been here since 2009
>back when Sup Forums was just waifuthreads and Abatap
>remember thinking to myself, "there's no way Sup Forums can go any more downhill from this"

I know you're trying to be cute, but it won't work on me. Don't come at me again or else.

What does "Echuta" mean

>Implying they're not Sup Forums

no I'm saying you're a fucking retard if you EVER think they'll do ANYTHING with mandalore proper in the movies, ever, when boba is so sacred

>Disney shills isn't a meme

NAME YOUR STAR DESTROYER
Righteous Indignation

Oh I know I'm new as fuck but I'm not less than six months new. I have a basic understanding of the site.

Anons, I remember when ragefaces were not looked down upon here, and a plethora of old memes, sage, noko, stuff like that too. The times of Sigourney and not hiroshi

where did the time go youtube.com/watch?v=CaV4aSf_oPk