Batman is one of if not the most popular superheros on the planet...

Batman is one of if not the most popular superheros on the planet. What are some good comics of his that most of Sup Forums might not have read?

>What are some good comics of his that most of Sup Forums might not have read?
Most of them.

Batman/Demon: A Tragedy
Batman: Hong Kong
Brotherhood of the Bat / League of Batmen

Facrs by Matt Wagner is a great Two-Face story.

*Faces

Legends of the Dark Knight 80-82

This one.

No Man's Land.

Going Sane
King Tut's Tomb
Through the Looking Glass
Run Riddler Run
Death and the Maidens
Gotham County Line

>Massive event that lasted 2 year across 10 gorillion titles and introduced an entirely new batgirl
>obscure

Klan outfits will always be on that line where they almost look kinda cool, but actually look completely retarded.

That's not a klan outfit, that was Batman's newest villain "racist ghost"

Sup Forums asked for Batman comics no one read.

It never ends.

Me on the upper left.

Detective Comics by Wagner, Grant, and Breyfogle, just the whole run.

That whole period bookended Death in the Family and Knightfall is imo the best of the character.

wut

Man that's a lot of mediocrity

It's a metaphor.

>Going Sane

That was terrible. Yet another proof that Joker brings out the worst in usually good writers.

Take a list of good Batman comics.
Now, remove from it the ones that are regularly storytimed on Sup Forums.
Congrats, now you have a list of comics Sup Forums didn't read.

There was a period of time when DC was churning out a bunch of great "early years" stories

>Detective Comics Vol 1 Annual #2
>Year One
>Batman and The Monster Men
>Batman and the Mad Monk
>The Man Who Laughs
>Prey
>Gothic
>Blades
>Hot House
>Detective Comics Annual #8
>The Long Halloween
>Dark Victory
>Batgirl/Robin: Year One

Whoops this was posted in the wrong thread

From the more obscure ones:
>Batman: Venom
>Superman: Speeding Bullets
(yes, it's a Batman story. Just read it.)
>Batman: The Cult
>Batman: In Darkest Knight (if you liked Speeding Bullets, you will like this one)
>Batman: Turning Points
>Arkham Asylum: Living Hell
>Batman: Thrillkiller
>Batman: The Man Who Falls
>Batman: Year 100
>Batman: Black and White

I mean, many of these fit here. I've never seen even Morrisonfags mention Gothic, and it's a good story.

That run is the most shilled on Sup Forums. Fuck off.

Stories from LoTDK are widely known on this board. Batman adventures and B&W are more obscure.

Nah, that would be Morrison run.

Dark Knight, Dark City's a good read. I never see it talked about besides the out of context image of Batman cutting a baby's throat.

Black and White is usually a solid read too but seems to be forgotten these days.

Gothic is probably the most famous LotDK story and has been reprinted a number of times in various states of "special" editions

I actually don't see a lot of Batman storytimed here.
Then again, there aren't as many storytimes these days.

>there aren't as many storytimes these days.
Ya gotta make room for bitching about TV schedules of channels aimed at 5 year olds.

Original Klan attire was a lot cooler. Modern Klan regalia is just cheap Birth of a Nation fan costumes.

Nah, I'd argue they used to look even more retarded. It was literally "Wear whatever you've got laying around, and then throw a bag over your head."

Real talk, would storytime more often but it's so much more tedious to have to wait a full minute between posts, especially if you wanna do something really long, and then you have to fucking fight capcha every step of the way.

It's a lot of effort, and frankly, I don't think most of you are worth it. Especially you. Yes, you,reading this. You know who you are.

storytime some

legacy captcha makes it easier, but yeah, I understand that. I've started storytiming some stuff before, then immediately regretted it because it takes too long around my work schedule.

I'm the same way. If I have time over the weekend I might storytime a oneshot or something, but much larger than that and I have to devote my entire day to something I don't get anything out of. The Longest thing I've done is probably TKJ

They look like a budget Lucha Libre trio.

Small-time storytimer here, I agree. You can't queue captchas like in the good ol' days of 4chanX and almost no one bumps storytimes anymore especially if it's obscure shit.

Batman: Ego by Darwyn Cook is the only book with batman as a lead that i consider unironically good.

>they dont sex with the kid in the end

Horrible