*Patiently waiting to get killed off in Infinity War*

*Patiently waiting to get killed off in Infinity War*

He WAS born yesterday.

>Implying that he even needs the stone anymore.

That's what made him alive in the first place.

Good. He’s a garbage character. There’s nothing funny or interesting about him and the design is ugly as shit

I want him to survive having the gem taken out so he can start talkng with James Spader's voice.

Do you think we’ll see Pure White Vision in the second film?

Not all heroes have to be funny.

Pay attention to what he says about mastering the mind stone in Civil War. It's blatant foreshadowing.

Also, he started "dreaming" after Wanda touched him with her emotion driven magic.

Also, Vizh says about Order (Mind?) and Chaos (Emotion?) at the end of AoU, while Thanos talks about "balancing the universe" in the trailer for IW.

Also, "love is for souls, not bodies".

Vision loses his body, but his soul lives on in the mind stone.

only if they turn him evil

Who?

I will be disappointed if there isn't a Vision movie in 2020. The marketing writes itself.

They do in the MCU

So was your umbelical chord.

he'll survive in some way, in a weakened/more human form

But the MCU is a sitcom universe.

Wanda, T'challa, and Vision are probably my favourites because they are serious.

Everyone loves the quippy jokers and thinks everyone should be "funny".

Cap is also generally serious, his "funny" moments are basically all laughing at him.

Nah, he's going to survive. They wouldn't be promoting the Scarlet Witch/Vision relationship in the trailers if he's just going to get killed off/

>Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight attack him in that place in the trailer
>Black Widow and Captain America/Nomad, and maybe Scarlet Witch are in the same place, Cap catches Proxima's staff
>they pull him out by the skin of his teeth, Banner, Stark, and T'Challa devise a way to remove the already partially removed gem from Vision and he survives

Now that the MCU will get the X-Men back Vision could be very important for a House of M type story. Perhaps this will be how mutants are introduced into the MCU? "More mutants" instead of "no more mutants"

They're promoting it just so there's an emotional scene with Wanda when he dies.

We already had that with Quiksilver.

I'd be willing to be three weeks of paychecks that Vision will survive these movies and be the Iron Man replacement in the post Infinity War Avengers

What? You trust me don't you?

*Patiently waiting for Wanda to break his heart so we can learn that even an android can cry*

>"More mutants" instead of "no more mutants"
>"No, more mutants."
Punctuation is important and fun.

Then why was he on set for filming of Avengers 4?

Whedon: Let's eat, Grandpa!
Snyder: Let's eat Grandpa!

flashbacks with time stone shenanigans, why else does cap show up in his old costumes

If you're gonna go to war, user.