Do you think Pip and Damien are friends in Hell?

Do you think Pip and Damien are friends in Hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ3fD6FV3qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man, I fucking hope so. But given how Damien usually acts, it's pretty doubtful.

I hope so. I also hope Damien has this Cerebus dog and he sics them on Pip for fun.

>Damien has the utter edgelord dog, whilst the literal Devil takes a cute three-headed doggo out for walkies
Damien is such a fucking edgy asshat, goddamn.

Does a single good South Park fanfic exist? Not looking for anything particular, but Style bores me.

I sincerely doubt it tbqh desu

>But given how Damien usually acts, it's pretty doubtful.

he had one fucking episode. Also given how stan mellowed out over the series. It would be safe to say damien would have also done the same.

nigga what

I hate this

Kyle should do his hair like lil pump,
hes already as loud and obnoxious

Finally a SP thread after 2 days.

fixed it
the action of a dab should be faster, and the double frames were weird and janky

am I crazy for thinking that's a well drawn dick

Was it the pic of Cartman face-fucking Ike again?

not quite, check the archive
damien deep throating pip so hard the dick comes out out of pip's ass

What compelled you to make this

the fact that the originally posted animation was too slow and did not accurately reflect how people dab in real life

could you do one where they do the extra retarded dab?
ya know the one that looks like theyre having a seizure?

like this?

>fractured but whole has missing poster of damien
Holy fuck I didn't even think about that, Damien went to hell so he could hang out with Pip.

there we go

Anyone find the difference in the kids rooms from the show to the games annoying? Same with the bathrooms in your house from SoT to FBW

Awesome-O is my first epic
is it worth investing in?

no

What are the differences?

Bradley is the cutest magical girl (male)

I've been reading a New Kid/Butters fic that's pretty alright.
Seen some decent Creek too. But it's only barely a handful, they're always ooc and/or edgy bullshit.

Why does Craig not give as much a fuck about Coon Friends in comparison to SOT?

Not that guy but I've noticed that their closets are full of outfits from various episodes, along with other miscellaneous things.
Craig for example in FBW has things that weren't in Put it Down but doesn't have things that showed up in that ep.

Pip and Damian should have their own cards in Phone Destroyer

it's more that their rooms are rearranged so that you can see all the "iconic" parts of their room in the 3 walls that are visible in the game, and the layout of the rooms relative to the door (or the position of the room in the house) are different

I think it had to do with how he said the superhero shit was rushed and he didn't have time to get a better costume. I could be wrong.

Truly, those two are inseparable. I suppose this proves that they genuinely care for each other.

Actually this game wasn't literally the first time they played superheroes, at least if they hadn't removed the cape it would have looked better.
But with the rpg he even changed his hat and put some effort with his name and all.

I did notice that they have changed the room positions, but apart from decreasing the size and the door position I don't think any rearrangement was done to the interiors?

I forgot who originally voiced Damien, but why did they, Trey and Matt, switch voices for SoT?

I'd imagine they'd have a Billy & Mandy "misery loves company" dynamic going for them.

I want this card.

In PD my deck is mostly adventure cards, but would be a good supplement? Fantasy cards (Paladin Butters and Dark mage Craig) or adventure (Astronaut Butters and Alien Clyde)

Do I need to grind out the first few chapters to unlock the Fantasy and Mystic cards? I am only level 5 and am on the mystic chapter.

I believe so, the same happened to me.

This one is shit
This one is top tier

Reminder that he's missing and nobody cares.

Man, trying to get the rewards from this event is kind fucking hard when everyone has level 3 characters and most of my sci-fi cards are new and at level 1.

Guess i'll just have to power trough this event and play as many matches as i can.

You can get cards by beating PVE/story mode missions or by clibimg up the ranks on PVP sicne the higher your rank the higher your rewards and you unlock more cards to get from lockers and PVP packs.

Just play the PVP more since you cant derank from levels 10,k 20 35 and some others that i haven't got to yet.

Also play the events, the fantasy events that happened last weekend gave a shitload of cards.

this card is alright, using it on a deck with program stan and awesome-o is alright.

this one is kinda better though.

events shit, I dropped my starvin marvin after pack 4 and am just trying to go for rank 250+ to get ranked rewards

These are apparently the kids' canon birthdays:
>Kenny: March 22nd
>Clyde: April 10th
>Kyle: May 26th
>Cartman: July 1st
>Butters: September 11th
>Stan: October 19th

Also, even though the zodiac is a crock of shit, it's kind of fun, so:
>Kenny is an Aries
>Clyde is also an Aries
>Kyle is a Gemini
>Cartman is a Cancer
>Butters is a Virgo
>Stan is a Libra

>Butters: September 11th

just saw the awesome-o episode where butters says it.

Pretty fucking funny.

Why does south park have so much lore

it is running for 21 seasons my dude. it is bound to have some lore or fun facts about the characters.

how do i fucking stop tron stan from busting my shit

It's been written and acted by the same two guys for 20 years. So 1.) that's a lot of time to for a ton of random facts to accumulate, and 2.) Matt and Trey know more about the characters, past events, weird bits of trivia, and so on than typical for sitcom writers.

South Park is really similar to Always Sunny in this regard.

>Kyle
>not an Aries
I refuse to accept the canon

Can't seem to get pass PVP level 12. Forever stuck in 10-12

And here's the third wheel

What was the ending of the hobbit episode even suppose to represent?
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ3fD6FV3qU

das gay

>that "Work, Bitch" parody
Huh.

Also I've only seen it once, but I think it was supposed to mean that even strong-willed, level-headed people can fall victim to the beauty industry if inundated with enough propaganda. Y/N? I might be misremembering.

im watching it right now and i believe it is about wendy accepting he can't change society. Also because Kane the gay fish went to her room at night and pretty much implored for wendy to not pursue with her quest against photoshop.

looks like the down time starts 12 am ET/5 AM UTC, better refresh that pvp pack before then and check your request time to see how much time youll be going over since the down times gonna last 8 hours

It's literally been going on for over 20 or so years, my friend. And thus, there's bound to be a vast amount of random little facts and trivia bits accumulated over that long span of time.

fuck that.i still need to get the last 2 events rewards.

event will be over a few hours before maintenance even starts dude

What episode is this? Cute
I wish Liane was still part of the group.

its from the HandyCap episode, the one Jimmy starts a service similar to Uber.

Rpg means role playing game, It has nothing to do with the setting itself. The super hero game is also an RPG.

>Best character in the game
>Has the best dad in the show
>Is killed off but can easily come back to alive as a clone/ most likely has already
>Knows that Kyle is a pleb and has hated him from the start
>Is a super genius

Tell me again how he's not the best boy? Also do you think Bill and Fosse will be added to the next update?

I manage to get them all in under 2 hours.

theyve got a lot of unused cards lined up so I doubt it
Im hoping around theyll add goth kids to go with the fbw dlc

still waiting on the legendary and epic reworks

is this a new tier list?

>unused cards

Is there a list for this?

this is the version thats split in two with this one because the first was getting cluttered and too big to post

forgot that robin tweek is now tier 3 so thatll be on the next one

Man, fuck this mobile.

>Took fucking forever to win almost all rewards from event with level 1 cards
>It says I still have 2 hours to get the last reward.
>I refresh the pack since I only need more 3 victories
>The server maintenance starts

Fuck those guys, Holly shit I'm fucking mad

hmm im still able to play, just got my card request

Use cyborg jimmy or that 1 energy mystic card that blocks charges for 40 seconds.

why isn't barrel dougie a high tier card? He always wrecks my shit

because he gets countered by a single 2 cost assassin, uses up adventure materials, and costs 4 energy

and if you plan on comboing him with something like program stan or drow elves kyle that can be stopped by powerbind/fireball/bolt or even zen cartman

basically the only good headhunter in the game is big gay al

It took a while but the server in my region worked again.

I was actually able to get the last reward, Pic related, but the only worthwhile rewards were the 2000 coins and enough gizmo Ike stocks level it to lvl2.

Also, what does adventure token do?

Forgot pic

wait the later rewards granted coins?
fuck, I only got up to the 4th one before giving up
my gizmo ike could go to lvl 3 so if the epic and legendary rework buffs him I might already might something pretty cool

adventure token has a charge that purifies your team

The 5th or 6th granted 2000 coins my dude. Plus a shitloads of rares and epic. No legendários for me though

Posting a deck I just made. Not sure if it is good.

When can I use tokens charge? It says here the special power is locked.

damn that sucks, card events like this are fucking gay as hell

I really just want events to be split theme more often since these single theme events are fucking annoying

lvl 3 I think

>basically the only good headhunter in the game is big gay al

Mimsy and Starving Marvin aren't that bad

yes they are

playing mimsy is like GIVING your opponent a zen cartman
and starvin marvin is easy to counter and slow as fuck

non-big gay headhunters against shit players are just a gotcha and against competent players are like giving them a free win

>starvin marvin is easy to counter
then why the fuck do all my units ignore him

>lvl2 3

Well fuck. I'll just remove him from the team them.

Any good fics having Stan and Craig to be either Twins or Half-Brothers? It doesn't have to be the main plotline, just would like to see it.

I hurt myself today.

Slow-going. I'm scared to get to the coloring part. I think this might be too ambitious for my skill-level.

quit playing shit units?

in neutral maphesto takes him down quick, in adventure hookhand, fireball, bolt, and pirate ship timmy take him down, in sci-fi poison, alien clyde, AQR, and mecha timmy can deal with it, in mystic zen can delay and angel can poke him, and in fantasy catapult timmy and dark mage craig can drop him

lvl 3 isnt much, if youre around for some events eventually youll have the mats for a bunch of upgrades
right now all of my adventure units are lvl 5

He is a flying character you need a ranged character to kill him and no other character must be close than him from whatever ranged unit you have

I'm only rank 20 and have been playing for less than a month. Thiss is my second event. I'll just save him for later