Anybody read this?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Kill-or-Be-Killed/Issue-1?id=79732
youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5fE-Zl-V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check it out.

bretty decent

pretty ayt, current issue has a pretty nice cliff ending. Also confirmation the demon is real is nice.

Got a link?

Yep honestly it introduces me to Brubsker and then I started reading Criminal and Gotham central even got the omnibus for it

How does it confirm the demon is real?

Also is it just me but all I can think about is the human holocaust from the first raimi movie

i dont read image they are gay af

Not really it’s just lost of the books are inconsistent as fuck and usually blow their load after the first arc or never get finished and are slowly forgotten until you question if they ever existed in the first place and all that’s left is faint whispers in your head of their names..........trees....

It's pretty good, it's basically Brubaker doing street-level Death Note.

Yes I do, here ya go
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Kill-or-Be-Killed/Issue-1?id=79732

Is this the one with the edgy teen who has to kill bad people or be killed himself? Saw it posted on /k/ not too long ago, looked pretty cringey desu.

Yup, although I think it's pretty good, especially the early to middle parts

It's mostly character driven, nothing all that edgy. I do think some of the leads narration on the world may come off as very lefty.

I’ll take your word for it, we probably only got some of the worst pages posted on /k/. So long as you enjoy it.

His Dad and Half brother has visions of the demon

Yeah, I noticed the left lean too, he especially mentions cops killing black people 2 or three times which feels a little out of place

Ohhhhhhhh, I figured that it was still up in the air, and maybe they all had a predisposition to seeing the demon

Speaking of the latest cliffhanger, who do you think the copycat vigilante is?

Danke

I need a soundtrack. jazz doesn't work for this. And I already use metric and mgmt for too many comics.

I think that the guy blackouts and kills people desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5fE-Zl-V4

It's Bru, Philips and crime, what more could you want?

shoo losers

my favorite ongoing right now.

Hoo boy, I just that bit of commentary felt a little put of place for a guy killing criminals

To be fair I think that's the point, Dylan isn't supposed to be someone with watertight morals or who the reader is supposed to 100% agree with. I remember Brubaker saying in interviews before the first issue came out that it's a deconstruction of vigilantism in comics.

Pretty sure because that’s how Dylan sees the world he’s a left leaning liberal loser who’s also suicidal schizophrenic who possibly being haunted by an evil demon

They're all so samey. Phillips makes my eyes tired.

PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES

SHOO PANCAKEFAGS

Personally one of my favourite things to read at the moment. DC has spoiled me with their bi-weekly treatment on most of their good stuff so waiting a month for these is annoying.

Kira watching her mom have an orgy kinda gave me a stiffy

Really good but I hate the release schedule.