Star Wars Adventures #6 (Wed 17)
Forces of Destiny: Hera (Wed 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxt

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com- /playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkoL2zgfL30
youtube.com/watch?v=ccfbw2RJ3ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

p-please notice me

hey look it's the key to all of this!

You have been noticed but be careful not to choke on your ambition, Krennic.

no bobajo is the key to all this

aaaand there he goes

Sarco Plank?

>G
>S
>Q
>J

PICK A LETTER AND DESIGN A SHIP A NEW SHIP FOR THE REBLS/RESISTANCE AROUND IT.

Vong is lame but the New Republic+NJO vs the Imperial Remnant is way better than Rebels vs Empire 2.0 that is the ST. And the Vong weren't immune shitposter-kun. You could forcechoke them, lightning and throw them just fine.

Post what you all have of Mission. The force demands it.

>only time Luke's GOAT lightsaber appeared in TLJ is when he was thinking about killing Ben
I hate this timeline

The one and only!

Don't drag old arguments into new threads faggot

splunge wing?

Let the past thread die. Kill it if you have to.

If you wanted you could have them find surplus V-19 Torrents and have them be called W-wings or T-wings, or Z-wing be a slang term for Z95 Headhunters
Actually designing a reasonable new letter-wing is not an enviable task, and I'm amazed ILM came up with something as perfect as the U-wing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FkoL2zgfL30

I like this thing

J U S T
U
S
T

Same, looks like a combination of the Tantive IV and the Jedi Ship from SWTOR.

tbf Luke had that lightsaber when he was closest to the dark side in the OT, so I kind of get what they were going forif that's what they were going for idk

So you're telling me for the THOUSANDS of Jedi that existed during the Clone Wars, and the subsequent hundreds of Younglings, they all went through this ridiculous ass ordeal? The cave shapes itself to their weaknesses and a single crystal is the only one they can use?

Fukin dumb, what happens when a Jedi loses his light saber huh?

Hand holding? That's lewd even for Star Wars. There's a reason they always get cut off.

They go back and another single crystal calls out to them. The point is to get the crystal that best matches you for the number of lightsabers you are building. Typically that's one at a time.

BEHOLD
THE M-WING

mmmmm

they should make that the T85 X-wing instead because its still a fucking X

I have always loved ANH, but I thought this slapstick scene was always a little weird.

richer

...and we will call it... the H-wing

>this triggered he brings up old arguments 3 threads later
is this the new shieldgate

Next joke!

I have always loved ROTJ, but I thought this crack stick scene was always wierd

they wern't going for shit.

Who was the best Old Republic Sith?

E N O U G H

Darth Not Canon

bane

It's probably easier the second time. The first time it's younglings who have no idea how this works and derive a lesson from it. I figure the next time you're there you already know the drill.

I wanted to avoid using 'H' because I knew people were just going to post TIE fighters.

And that's a bad thing because

This is Tallie Lintra! Say something nice about her!

god I forgot how starved for content we were pre-TFA

>20+ years of Expanded Universe content is starved

Welp, problem solved.

She smells tasty when barbecued!

>Over five years since Disney purchased Star Wars
>Still no glorious capital ship on capital ship combat outside of fifteen seconds of Vader's ship at the end of Rogue One
Fucking why? Is it too much to ask to see a Star Destroyer and Mon Calamari cruiser duking it out in all of the glory that Disneybucks can buy?

>M-BRD

from a distance it looks like how when kids draw birds in the distance they look like the letter "m". That's all I got.

She's a cutie pie.

>watch a youtube video of Rebels
>Vader attacking Kanan and Ezra while they escape in a Lambda
>Vader, dude who slaughters Jedi like nothing, Is only slightly better than Kanan
>gets forced pushed like a bitch
>is having trouble using the force against the strength of a child to make him cut himself
>also that tumblr mando eats two direct blasters to the face and chest and nothing happens

This show looks very good.

She was the best written character in the movie.

Yes, her remains made a tasty pie!

Wrong, that award goes to Han Solo's Force ghost

Motherfucker I'll slap you.

>Anakin loses his lightsaber like eight times in Attack of the Clones
>every time he gets a new one it looks like the one Obi-Wan gave to Luke in ANH

I don't know why George just didn't make that his last one if he was going to smash it up all the time

I'm glad you admit you just watched a clip and not the actual episode

Alright, that's it, you asked for it!

Maybe Anakin made a bunch of extras 'cause he was losing them all the time

He did. He only actually loses one in AOTC and it doesn't look like the one in ANH.

TIE Fighters were called that cuz they look like bow ties though

>user HELP ME PLEASE AAAAHH IT HURTS AHHH PLEASEE

I would argue that this scene IS slapstick. And it always seemed weird to me too.

That's not nice.

Ackchyually it's because of their Twin Ion Engines

>Han Solo's Force ghost

Delete this NOW or I'm calling the police

What's everyone's opinion on the new Hardware Wars movies compared to the old Hardware Wars EU?

>M-BRD

heh, I like it

Sometimes I never know whether I want to watch The Three Stooges, Charlie Chaplain or ANH.

It's shit

I'm mad they decanonized everything

>The Immolation Scene.flac

>Ventress died in Vos' arms, and he and Obi-Wan took her body back to Dathomir where she was laid to rest in the waters of her village.[2]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm mad that they killed off Ham Salad, twice

At least Chewchilla is still alive.

Welcome to the club, fag.

>4/7 female characters in the movie die in explosions
>the only other three (Leia, Rose, and Rey) only barely survive being killed in an explosion

literally what did Rian mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=ccfbw2RJ3ow

Wasn't following the last thread, just came across this one. Why did OP choose that pic? Someone in the previous thread was talking about the Tin Man? What?

see

That's not the face of someone caught in an explosion, that's the face of someone trying to choose between brands of ketchup.

it's from this

you get a gold star

oh

>Ketchup or Catsup?

>Paige dies in an explosion in the bomber
>Leia fake-out death in explosion
>Holdo dies in kamikaze explosion
>Rey survives the lightsaber blowing up while the kamikaze attack hits the ship she's in
>Rose survives the kamikaze attack and also when her speeder crashes into Finn's to knock him out of the way of the cannon
>Phasma falls to her death and explodes

based Rian

I remember seeing this on tv as a kid and during the death star briefing a frame of a naked woman played in between technical layouts.

I still remember how shocked I was at how they were able to get away with it.

>Phasma
>dead
>im-fucking-plying

So feminist!
#empowered

>everything's fine

I know Vader didn't kill them because I need to find rebels base bullshit. But he most definitely could have killed one of them. There was no reason to let both Kanan and Ezra live. Also I am not sure how Sabibe took two shots to the face when other mandos died from less in full armor.

>creepy religious man who showed up earlier that day pulls little boy aside at night to privately take his blood and lies to him about it when he asks what he's doing

>Phasma falls to her death
Why do people keep saying that?

She the anti-Bobba. She's unkillable.

>"Alright now I'm going to show you how to inject the heroin."

>Bobba
the Fett?

>the Fett?
His backpack has jets?