Well Sup Forums for when the evil marco at this step that idea would save this season shipping, more proof

well Sup Forums for when the evil marco at this step that idea would save this season shipping, more proof
>lost his first girlfriend
>friends can no longer tolerate him
>lost his powers and hekapoo
>an empty knight promise
>it is no longer a princess
>new love has a boyfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYiJX2OoHzY
youtube.com/watch?v=fHPdiWu98JI
youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y
youtu.be/fLa-9yqgdFE
m.imgur.com/a/bxABQ
img.booru.org/svtfoe//images/20/f23d7bb31314ad78626de3b35bd3500d2d4a3bc7.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

marco does not deserve, the treatment of this season

>Marco leaves Mewni for a few episodes, immediately comes back, and Star and the show act like he's been away years. Why not just have him on Earth from the beginning of the season to make that even semi-believable, instead of him having been with Star a few weeks offscreen?
>Marco at first is treated like he might become a legitimate squire. Instead he gives that up because that might be actually interesting, and becomes Star's squire (bitchboy). This is the worst thing

MARCO RIGHT NOW

>My main concern at this point is sequence and transition. I know this show runs on a ten minute format and that we still have about a season and half remaining, but we've been running on a bullet train with the pacing as of lately. Some episodes which did it better and some which did it worse. I appreciate that Starco is getting some actual conflict now, but what I fear most is the end result being sloppy and unsatisfying.

>I feel like some pretty big sacrifices are being made here, and that makes it harder to not worry. They managed to make me give a shit about Jarco only to trample it in the very same episode. We're now setting up a love square with Star, Tom, Kelly, and Marco, so this clusterfuck's gonna get even more brutal. But most of all, the innocent spark that once connected Star and Marco, made their dynamic so lovable is just... gone. Star completely forgot about Marco's birthday (or so it seems I suppose?) Marco is now more miserable than ever being around Star when misery was a part of it, not drenched to the near-whole. It's as if Star doesn't even need Marco and the two would legit be better off just never being near one another ever again. I don't doubt it's possible, but how do you make a dramatic recovery from this back to something around the level of the former glory that made Starco shine so brightly to begin with? It's hardest to believe in the light when the halfway point is so dark.

>Right now I'm questioning not whether Starco will happen, but whether it will be worth it with all we've stepped over. It'll make me feel like an idiot for ever having invested if we went through all that just for "they like eachother now". Because if it's simply that, then half the reason they do like eachother by the end (so far) will be such a detached cry from why I ever liked this ship, and all the trampling will have felt like it was for naught.

>Star actively helped Marco hook up with Jackie then tried to include herself in their relationship. Going so far as to hold Marcos hand while he kissed Jackie.
>When Star hooked up with Tom, she included Marco AND Kelly in their beach date. >There's no way Star was unaware of Kellys recent break up. Romantic beach, two single people. Star knew exactly what she was doing here.
>And what does Marco do when he see's Star and Tom kissing? He goes and hooks up with Kelly.
I> almost want to say that Marco was being alpha but he was pushed into Kellys arms by Stars actions, actions that cucked not just Marco that day but Tad as well. All according to keikaku.

>Star isn't the "voice of reason" to anyone, she's a moral crusader. She's not convincing Marco he's doing dumb shit, she's making him go along with what she wants to do. He's still trying to convince her to not do dangerous shit like letting her dreams keep happening, and she's alternated between relying on him for emotional support and actively rejecting his advice and help when she feels like she has to do something on her own.
>Marco's "development" didn't "take a hit," he never really developed at all. He didn't actually get to know Jackie better, he just said he wanted to, and that was enough for a few months. He was satisfied living with Star on Earth, but now he's scrambling trying to adjust to Mewni, and ultimately decided "I like going on adventures, but I like keeping [Star] safe more," and that's his role now. Trying to help her no matter what.

>Marco is probably Tad's only genuine male friend
>Marco is probably Tom's only genuine male friend

It's their fault but shit writing where nothing matters except Star, Marco and their relationship.

> It's not their fault

>And what does Marco do when he see's Star and Tom kissing? He goes and hooks up with Kelly.

This never happened. They didn't "hook up", and neither was looking to do so. And Marco is still fixated on Star. It barely even registers with him that Kelly is a girl.

>This never happened. They didn't "hook up", and neither was looking to do so. And Marco is still fixated on Star. It barely even registers with him that Kelly is a girl.
>He is right, but that does not stop the writers has every chance that Kelly appears this with Marco and not only because he likes the company of the boy of the earth

KELLCO TIME

>"Star, DUDE! 12 inches! TWELVE!"
>"Uh..."
>"And the thickness! I never seen such a fine piece of meat before let me tell you that!"
>Please tell me you're talking about a new type of Goblin Dog."
>"HA! You wish."

>It barely even registers with him that Kelly is a girl.
Similar to how it failed to register with him in Night Life that Hekapoo wanted to be more than just "adventure buddies", and THAT'S why she was so upset with him about concealing Star's transformation and sleep-portaling.

This one hurt the most...

this is a fucking /trash/ shit shipping, any mod can move this pile of crap now?

I havnt been keep up to the show what happened now?

Cuckqueaning and cuckolding.

If Evil Marco does happen, what do you think will be the catalyst?

Nothing. He is a good boy and always listens to Star.

Who do you think?

Is there a new episode out? If there isn't when will the show return?

Can someone explain to me how this theory is possible?

Him getting shit on by Star and other Mewni characters until he can't take it anymore and snaps.

Plus being influenced by Eclipsa.

> Him getting shit on by Star
He will endure. Keeping Star safe is the first priority.

Take a guess

>character bares his heart and soul to other character
>the other character didn't see it

Star-Hearts
Moon-Diamonds
Eclipsa-Spades
Metora-Clubs
>Marco-Joker

Requesting Marco as Heath Ledger's Joker like this but Marco's holding the wand instead of the smg

Sabrina is best girl.

I know what you are doing

>Toffee comes back by goading Marco into letting him possess him.

NOW that's a pretty meme!

Hes only had one interaction with Eclipsa, if you can call it that. More like he stood in the room while Star talked to her.

If anything Star is the most likely candidate for corruption due to her tolerance for & proximity to Eclipsa. Though, I imagine 'corruption' in this case is just a deviation from the monster hating status quo.

Honestly the only ship I'm interested in at this time is Eclipsa and her monsterfu. I was also pretty happy to see Star try to grow into her role as a princess w/ out Marco around

Why is nobody talking about Meteora? isn't she kind of a big deal?

I dont know, Eclipsa is more waifu-able though

I want to get off Nefcy's wild ride

So how did you guys get into Star vs.? I got into it via cuckquean threads on Sup Forums while looking for a job.

seeing Between Friends on /aco/
I unironically have problems fapping to characters that I know well though, so I keep up with it but I don't fap to it anymore

Saw the trailer for the first season before it aired, like a normal person.

When the release the first episode on Youtube if Im not wrong, have been following this DEEPESTLORE Harem Autism ever since

Nothing, there will be no Evil Marco arc. This is just like those retarded "Dark Dipper" arc theories, it will never happen. I can't think of a single Disney protagonist who has ever gone evil outside of mind control/magic/posessing/a temporary misunderstanding (or alternate dimension counterpart, evil clone, or bad future shennanighans) and those don't count. Now a supporting character can legitimately go evil or be revealed as evil all along, but I can't think of a single "Evil MC" arc in a Disney story. It will never ever happen.

Wow. People REALLY wanna stretch for this stuff.

Enchanted Equidae' spectacle died so I switched to the one from which these inflatuating ladies come from and that were on the back of my head for months.
Despite that, I've never actually fapped to this show.

We want anything resembling Toffee to linger for a bit longer.

Whats that, you want his BANNED general deleted, or.moved to /trash/, where it belongs?
Well you know what you get for.that, don't you? You get banned for saying the mods arent doing.their.jobs :^)

I got here near the end of S1 because I heard the threads were comfy. As comfy as they were, they peaked during the weekend generals. Those were good times.

EJEM

HOLD MY BEER

don't forget the song youtube.com/watch?v=GYiJX2OoHzY

the reason why. youtube.com/watch?v=fHPdiWu98JI

AND THE FINAL BATTLE. youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y

Honestly, who cares about Kelly?

Unless the dark side promises Marco that he could fug the bug, there's no real reason for him to fall.
He acknowledge his mistakes and just accept it.
I mean, look at what happened with Hpoo.

Saw it mentioned elsewhere when only a few episodes were out. Liked the dark humor/violence contrasted against the cutesy aesthetic. Became enthralled by the setting, characters, d e e p e s t l o r e, shipping, and whatever else I see people bitching about now that the show is popular.

>Kelly is very beautiful and even though the level of shipping bullshit this season is ridiculous Marco/Kelly is surprising and nice in a way. Oddly feels more natural than most other pairings now, despite being less developed than all of them-- the idea of meeting someone a few times and maybe thinking they're cute but just not really knowing them because they're a friend of a friend, then developing a deeper relationship later. As opposed to common story concepts like "ex-boyfriend," "best friend," "crush since childhood," etc.

>I don't actually ship it, but I would've liked to see it happen in a context not already shaped by like 15 other ships

someone tell me about sky butterfly
why does she wear the stripe ?

She's a big girl
Legal too

Saw it when it premiered and it never got bad enough to stop watching
>got into it for the cuckqueen threads
you are the sickness

Supporting character that is only in a handful of episodes

>Marco becomes Darco

> show is a bait for pedophiles
> you are the sickness
Don't lie to yourself.

So we are now only talking about waifu's and not the plot? dear god...

...what's next? a star tulpa ? a SVTFOE shooter?

Dating sim.

Btw, i'm not sure that anyone is able to come up with anything about Meteora. Let's just wait till March and see.

Would that dating sim have a Sabrina route?

a dating sim?

For fucking real?
when?

I have no idea. Just saw anons thinking about it.

Will draw stuff for shits and giggles. Need requests.

Sabrina cuddling with user.

Was you looking for a cuck-related job?

Any monster hugging corn.

youtu.be/fLa-9yqgdFE Anyone else see this? It has a proto-type of Marco, Star, and Eclipsa.
And Eclipsa steals Marco

90% of chance she will corrupt him...

And remove his innocence...by force.

m.imgur.com/a/bxABQ

How would Darko work from a narrative standpoint?

Eclipsa cucking Star with Marco

And forcing her to watch

Eclipsa cucking Marco with Star

And forcing him to watch

seconding this for the lols

Kind of done already fampai, more wont hurt though
img.booru.org/svtfoe//images/20/f23d7bb31314ad78626de3b35bd3500d2d4a3bc7.png

the fact that Hpoo does not tell on Marco show me that there is hope in my case.

post liggers