This man has written 40 issues of Batman comics

This man has written 40 issues of Batman comics.

Say something, anything about him and his work thus far.

I like his run on Batman. And I suspect a lot of Sup Forums will too when he leaves.

His story writing is good but his dialogue is ass.

He makes white knight seem a lot less hamfisted by comparison.

I've only read two issues of those (with Swamp Thing and Elmer Fudd) and I liked them.

Those were the best ones, so count yourself lucky.

He makes me feel like I'm reaeding one long, protracted cry for help.

It is his only dud, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt since no other Rebirth book is good either. Johns is holding them all down with his shitty editorialship.

how did that guy from Just Shoot Me break into comics

My opinion on his Batman ranges from very negative to positive, depending on the issue. My opinion on his MM ranges from positive to very positive. He should not write A-listers.

I hope I can see his run for what it really is one day. Just like you, o wise one.

He's good at writing for braindead morons.

thats as many as 4 tens

I don't doubt there's people that genuinely don't like it. But Sup Forums is legitimately full of contrarians and always shits on the current Batman writer then claims the last one was better.

He is a shit writer that doesn't respect the characters. Just idiots can like him.

And he's going to write a Superman story too.

Biggest disappointment I've had with a writer since, jesus, since slott started on Spiderman. All of his Batman stories haven't been about Batman. Fucking kill me.

>I don't doubt there's people that genuinely don't like it.

I'm still cringing over that issue someone storytimed here a while back where Bruce, Selina, Clark, and Lois went on a double date at the county fair. Dialogue-loaded word balloons, recycled panels everywhere, and some really juvenile, almost OOC banter between Lois/Selina and Clark/Bruce.

Basically, what this guy said

He looks like Stefan Molyneux.

Seeing Sup Forums get assblasted every storytime is pretty fun also seeing Spoiler bitching in every king thread gives me purpose.

I love his Batman run. Batman and Mister Miracle are the only books from the big two on my pull that I actually get hyped for when I see them on the pile.

Love his work. Cannot wait for his work on the Swamp Thing one shot next week or his work in the Action Comics 1000.

He looks like he could replace Affleck

I'm trying to convince myself that the guy is an alien and him being CIA is just government cover-up.
It makes it easier for me to cope with how unnatural his dialogue sounds.

BatCat BatCat BatCat

Kite Man Hell Yeah

He's some random white guy who needs to shave and possibly invest in some Propecia or baseball caps (as does our Cereal Lord and "savior"). Can't say anything good or bad about his work since I don't read Batgod, so I'll just say I'm sure he's thankful he has a paying gig.

As for 40 or 1 issues of Batman, Morrison, Moore, Frank and Mark could all very collegially collaborate on a Batwank Omnibus and DC could bind it and print it beautifully and distribute it for free digitally and physically and I still couldn't be fussed to read.

Does this count?

>And Mark

...Waid? That's who you put next to Morrison, Miller and Moore?

He thinks he's a better writer than he actually is. He's passable at story writing sometimes but shit at dialogue and desu his Mister Miracle has been a snoozefest that doesn't really go anywhere the whole issue than tries to make up for it in the last page. Also >batcatbatcat
I'd like him off Batman man please. The couple's issue was a cool idea that he made terrible by misunderstanding the character's and butchered with his dialogue.

He sure has written 40 issues of Batman comics.

Lol I forgot T B H gets changed to desu. Why does this board do that?

I still need to read them

Universal word filter

He’s simply the best... better then all the rest... better then anyone... anyone... he’s simply the best!

Oh goody more Punchman! I can't get enough Punchman threads. Does Punchman die and come back to life in this one??

Awful hack writer. Makes me wish for shitty Snyder to come back and save up from his garbage. also he he die not only make me hate BATCAT but alwo made me hate Selina with a passion.

I hope BasedBlue retcons him into a psychiatric ward

Dedicated shitposter

What's wrong with his dialogue?

It's been an excellent run. Not Morrison tier but so so much better than Snyder.