"I realized I don't want to kill you anymore."

>"I realized I don't want to kill you anymore."
Is this the end of the "sideshow bob attempts to kill bart" plotlines? How will they use sideshow bob after this?

didn't they already do that like 10 years ago? I distinctively remember Sideshow Bob singing how accustomed he grew to Bart's face. And then he just tries to kill him next time anyway.

Is bob still a mutant superman with animal attributes?

That Italiy episode was a mistake.

I thought this ended in the Sideshow Bob’s brother episode

>they could have done this years ago when Bob saved Bart and Lisa from his deranged brother
>Bob ends up going to jail anyway for bullshit reasons
>breaks out and moves to Italy, runs a town successfully and gets married/has a kid
>they make him turn again because Lisa blabbed he was an escaped convict who tried killing them in the past
It always struck me as remarkable that Bob still held enmity for Bart when Lisa fucked up his life way more in comparison at that point

>It always struck me as remarkable that Bob still held enmity for Bart when Lisa fucked up his life way more in comparison at that point
It wasn't even fucked up, since his wife and her family still was on his side. Now he hates the Simpsons for absolut no reason.

Didn't he stop wanting to kill Barry in the dam episode?

I'm starting to think this cartoon that had almost been going to 30 years might have some plot holes

They can't even make sideshow bob episodes suspensful anymore

As a Mario i can say that that is one of the absolute worst episodes ever

>How will they use sideshow bob after this?
Like in "Brother from Another Series", one of the best episodes in the whole series.

>Didn't he stop wanting to kill Barry in the dam episode?

yes and his brother made him yell about revenge. as a joke about his nature.

but it should had stopped then.

Sideshow Bob now attempts to fuck Bart.

I could be wrong, but I think the next Bob episode after that was Italy, and Bart did something to ignite Bob's hatred towards Bart

Rewatched Season's 2 and 3 recently and before his first return they basically used him as a prison background character. There was a scene where Bart's in the joint with Bob as his cellmate for example.

Bob had left America, got a PhD, and became the succesful mayor of a little Italian town, all with a beautiful wife and child.

Bart exposed him as an ex-con (escaped convict?), and consequently ruined his life all over again, by getting him exiled from his new home.

His family walk off with him into the sunset though, which is always nice

Bart didn't do shit in that episode. Like said, it was Lisa.

>Now he hates the Simpsons for absolut no reason.

I mean he's still banished from and hated in the town he called home and the community he loved.

Sorry, forgot Lisa got drunk and blabbed.

>hated in the town he called home and the community he loved.
he only has himself to blame for that for trying to kill Kursty the Clown.

>Is bob still a mutant superman with animal attributes?
What the fuck?

Yeah in one episode he spliced himself with animal dna because Bob's crazy lol and they never brought that up ever since that episode.

This episode and the one where he carves his own face off and swaps with his cellmate were the worst. Bob worked best as the former criminal helping the Simpsons stop a another criminal like his brother or Grimes' crazy son.

Haven't been watching the new stuff, huh. It's funny that him splicing his DNA was part of the canon and not some one off THOH.

better question, why are you still watching the simpsons?