I'm trying to read more X-Men. What are some of you favorite X-Men or X-Men related runs in the last 20 years?

I'm trying to read more X-Men. What are some of you favorite X-Men or X-Men related runs in the last 20 years?

I'm a big fan of the Wolverine and The X-Men Jason Aaron run.

Remender's X-Force and Simon Spurrier's work
you have shit taste

In the last 20 years? Maybe the First Class series? And Wolverine first Class. The tone is similar and I like the art.

I stopped reading most of the X-men books a while ago. I think I finally reached my limit of "i've seen this story and I'm tired of it."

I like Logan and even i thought aaron's wolverine and the x-men was shit

Remender X-force, Morrison new x men, Exiles and X-factor vol 3

nah, was good.

Just about everything Mike Carey wrote for X-Men.

Morrison's New X-Men, although I dropped it before the Xorneto Holocaust arc.

>I'm a big fan of the Wolverine and The X-Men Jason Aaron run.

Maybe instead you could just kill yourself.

No.

Morrison
Whedon
Remender
Piskor

Aw sweet, i finally get to FPBP somebody. Good on ya, user.

I like Peter David’s X-Factor

New X-Men: Academy X

Have you read the Claremont run yet?

Academy X was garbage, Childhood's End was the good run.

I've read some bits of it. Like God Loves, Man Kills. It's in my thing to read list but right now I would like more modern stuff.

ayyyy these right here

Just read the Claremont run dude. Every X-Men run that comes after it is just trying to live up to it.

New Mutants vol 2 and New X-Men Academy X were fun.

Whedon’s Astonishing too.

I also have a soft spot for Cable an X-Force

Dark Phoenix and Future Past are both free on Hoopla w a library card. Highly recommend. Also both have a lot more content than just the events which are only 2 and 3 issues respectively.

Spider-Man and the X-Men was pretty good, and I’m probably one of maybe a half dozen people who liked Extraordinary