Why so many people like this movie? Everything on it is terrible, bad story,cgi, choreography,acting, dialogue etc

Why so many people like this movie? Everything on it is terrible, bad story,cgi, choreography,acting, dialogue etc

I can't find one strong point in this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7cjpeRuNQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crossover hype I think

It's the first superhero ensemble movie and it did everything required of such an effort suprisingly competently.

This.
It wasn't also as quip-happy as the other movies..tho the dialogue was off at times.

It felt really static and boring to me.

Avengers aged like milk, also it was made for the big screen only.

wrong poster

this
absolute generic shlock
it was especially disappointing because everyone said it was the best superhero movie ever made
BvS was better

You had to be there, feeling the four years of buildup, to get the full impact. I purposefully avoid watching it unless I’m doing some kind of event with my friends because it gets worse every time.

Holy shit. This poster is fan made right?

My god it's horrible.

Fuck off company wars sperg
youtube.com/watch?v=f7cjpeRuNQc

for fucks sake why Whedon don't hire someone else to take care of the choreography?

>Everything on it is terrible, bad story,cgi, choreography,acting, dialogue e
Because it actually has an okay story that, while not trnascendanting, manage to tie up well all the precedent movie and bring their team up in a coherent way, while still being respectful of the characters.
The CGi is actually of quality, especially for what it show in a 2012 movie
The choregraphy is FUCKING FANTASTIC. Go check your brain, there is something wrong with it.
The acting is good.
The dialogues are nice and funny.

This is a good movie, the first to attempt such a big team up from previous movies and being so good at it.

Why was that video edited to be 60fps from a movie who was 24fps. What was the youtuber who make that video attempting to do?

The choreography in that movie was excellent.

Everything you said is motherfucking wrong and the video posted on this thread alone proves that.

I could post the part of Tom trying to hard to act in his cringeworthy speech about how Loki was a king to Thanos power ranger tier henchman but you will just cover your ears and say "lalalala"

>Everything you said is motherfucking wrong
No, it isn't.
>and the video posted on this thread alone proves that.
It doesn't really. it's a weird ass video edited to be a 60fps from a movie who was 24fps. That's what make it look bad. Other than that there is nothing wrong with it.

>slow as fuck
>thor standing still while loki roll like a retarded child for several seconds and escape
>shitty dialogue
No it wans't even mediocre

>people disagree with me
>miust be chill

Yes, because when people think of the coregraaphy of Avenger, everyone think about the Thor Loki fight. Fuck that fight isn't even that bad, but you are not being honest anyway by taking the weakest link.
Also, Dialogue between Thor and Loki during that fight is actually good.

It was the most complete fight in the whole movie.There is nothing dishonest in using it.

>it was a good dialogue
>there is only...da wah!
Is more bad acting and loki failed attempt to look serious.

>The choregraphy is FUCKING FANTASTIC
If you believe this you are fucking shill

>It was the most complete fight in the whole movie.
It literally wasn't. The forest fight alone os more complete. the fights on the helicarrier were more complete.
>Is more bad acting and loki failed attempt to look serious.
It's honestly good.
>If you believe this you are fucking shill
I am not, this fucking fact.

They left the motion smoothing on.

You're forgetting something equally important, the fight cinematography and editing is shit. Crappy choreography can be covered pretty well by good camera work and editing but this is not it.

You can't even type proper English, which makes you look foolish. And you aren't even expanding or explaining WHY anything is good. You are a dumb poo in the loo who can't think or express themselves.

exactly