Unofficial Adventure Time Drawthread - PreOp Edition

ACTUAL DRAWTHREAD, REQUEST AWAY

I've messaged as many artists from the old Adventure Time drawthreads to see if they could come back for the finale.
Requests aren't guaranteed to be done due to only 11 of the old artists being interested in returning.
The drawthread is "unofficial" due to nobody knowing when the next episodes being released.
Remember to keep your requests Adventure Time related, and have fun!

>Updated drawfriend list
pastebin.com/eb88F6vu

>Deliveries will be submited to the general Sup Forumsllection
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/x6Nx7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finn in Satania

Requesting Finn dressed as Jace (character on the left) and Huntress Wizard as Vraska (Character on the right aka Best Girl) doing something pirate-y together.

Wait, I just realized it says at 6:00

AT is dead, bro.

You really are just shaking for free drawings, aren't you?

Are you also shitting up the drawthread with this?

Just look at what you got so far
Artist should be the ones making the thread, not some rando beggar.

>PreOp Edition
How many bed-shits does this make for you, user? Two? Are the new episodes even out yet, user?

Why are you doing this again? The entire reason they died out in the first place was because the only drawfag left was ColdFusion and his endless supply of excuses as to why he hadn't improved one bit in years.

Requesting a RPG team for Finn; with Canyon, Huntress Wizard, and Bandit princess.

What killed the hype?

Requesting PB as Mackey.

Requesting Marvy dressed like this.

Season 5.2, specifically Breezy with Finn getting his arm back.
Also, too much shipping and too much lore even for me.

Are there any drawfags even here.
Your image says 6PM so even if they are coming, you came too soon.

>tfw this show is dead
>fandom has migrated to pandering cancer such as SU or Star vs
>CN doesn't bother airing it
>the finale will be dropped unceremoniously, be inevitably disappointing, and the series will permanently recede from memory
Did it have to conclude this way? I'm holding out hopes that the series finale will be animated kino, but it's depressing how desolate these threads have become, and how interest has deteriorated to such an extent. Even the Simpsons and Family Guy, who are more thoroughly zombified, accrue more attention than AT. Guess that ending will be the swan song of the early 2010's.

OP, come on. In the one unexpectedly good thread we had a few days ago, the idea was to do this when the last episodes were actually being aired.

We don't even have announcement dates yet for the finale.

Seconding These threads need to start like, a week before the LAST episode. There's simply not the presence to do anything else. We don't even know when it's coming back.

Just let this thread die, and save us the embarrassment.

Requesting anything with Peebs in her best outfit

request celina drink tea in the tree fort imgur.com/a/x6Nx7

Yeah, let's wait until a week or two before new episodes making these again.
I like your enthusiasm OP, but wait a little longer.
In the meant time, just contact artists and see if they're on board for drawthreads during the finale hype.

>6:00
The few artists that might arrive are going to at 6:00 aren't they?
If that's the case have a bump, also

Requesting Lady Rainicorn cooking with Bronwyn

>airdates for the next episodes arent even up yet
Calm down