Alright Sup Forums, who is Best Boy and why is it Jonathan Samuel Kent?

Alright Sup Forums, who is Best Boy and why is it Jonathan Samuel Kent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfyeud94JnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Shitty generic character
>best anything

If you can't argue please don't reply me.

>Can't spell for shit
>Complaining about anyone or anything else
M8, fairly certain you need to go back to school and stop posting on the Chans. Also, wasn't intending ot argue with you, nor do I believe you know what the word "generic" means.

>ot

I prefer Kon... I miss him..

Good arguments, idiot. Congrats. Give me one more reply to make me see how you are the smartest person in the world and how much good taste do you have.
And the one not knowing what generic means is you. But I'm asking too much from someone smart as you, as proved by your posts.

He's a chick-magnet

>98232542
>All this butthurt.
Tell me, are you a woman perchance? Because such behavior is truly unbecoming of a male individual, especially one who prides themself on their supposed "intellect".

I'm genuinely sorry user, but Kon is gone, and he probably isn't be coming back. It hurts for certain, but that's the reality of things I'm afraid.

The one recommending food to Clark.

OR this one but with Krypto and Streaky (since both now exist in Rebirth)

Did they really name him after Lois' dad? Seems odd.

Wait one fucking minute. Why is Kenan there? I mean, I don't MIND him being there, he's a fantastic addition to the group and all, but he's not exactly a member of the Superfamily really.

>no character development
>no good stories
>good character
Bring back Superboy or SUPERBRO

He's started to develop in super sons. Where it will end up is a different story, but it means that something is guaranteed to happen. I'm okay with something actually happening.

But super sons is trash

>t.Superbrofag
Didn't you retards have one entire thread where you all got systematically blown the fuck out? And now you're trying to start up the same shit?

>calls me a retard
>post image form tumblr
wew

Clark would disagree with you. Even Super Lex was treated as "super family" during the Superman Revenge squad story arc. Clark also met with him and invited him to help out as a Superman Reborn Aftermath appearance in New Super-Man. Kenan's met Kara and done a team-up with her, in addition to teaming up with her and Steel (and he and Lana can also be added to the Superman family). Kenan and the rest of the JL of China has also met Arthur, Diana, Bruce and Barry (can't remember if any Gas were around at the time and can't find the image).

I mean Kon, even notwithstanding The Cereal Lord's fan fiction addition of the Lex Gene, isn't family in the way that Kara or Jon is, and Chris was adopted. Kon was later added to the El family which hasn't really happened with Kenan and I don't think it's really necessary but Kon becoming Kon-El didn't happen within the first 20 issues of Superboy either.

Not that user but couldn't you at least found a /co related reaction image? I mean it's not like this board isn't littered with them?

Oh, and he's right and you're WRONG.

>Genuinely thinks that posting stuff from a specific website makes someone retarded
You *are* a retard for coming into a thread that involves a character you obviously don't like and shitposting relentlessly in it all whilst fingering your asshole at the thought of "Superbro", instead of hiding it like any actually somewhat intelligent individual. Also, post an actual Sup Forums-related reaction image next time. Your images just make you seem like some tryhard Redditor with something to prove by shitting up threads on a Bablyonian soul-farming forum.

whatever you say mr reddit

I must be out of the loop. Why is there a nordic superbatman?

Prime meets Jon what happens?

He tries to kill him because Prime is an utterly insane autistic manchild?

Maybe Jon will actually redeem him for being the sort of pure hero that Prime was missing while he was in the Paradise Dimension?

Essentially, This guy.

Hate sex. and he'll be whining all the way that it was somehow Jon's fault.

Wah!

Pedophiles need to be shot on sight

user, these are fictional characters we're discussing here. Superpowered fictional characters, no less. Trying to act like a moral-fag over them is utterly retarded.

Absolutely shit character
He needs Cable treatment. Make badass motherfucker or something

I see someone is enjoying my comics. Stay tuned for more on the gumroad store.

I think that you need the Library treatment. Maybe you'll learn how to spell and make understandable posts. Also, not every single character needs to be some "Edgy Badass Fucker" like something out of a 40k novel, Pablo.

Pretty sure that's supposed to be Nightwing, but the kryptonian one.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xfyeud94JnQ

At least, unlike Gohan, Jon isn't them ost useless jobber to have ever jobbed.

>implying he wouldn't job to SBP.

Prime is ridiculously strong, and he's also insane enough to use that strength without restricting himself, so pitting Jon against him doesnt sound so good an idea. Even still though, if Jon reaches the point where he realizes that he's too far gone to "save", then he's probably going to strike of kill.

So it’s says the books incomplete will you ever get to that’s?

Where did you get this from?

No clue why he is being shown as an adult since the last pre-52 appearance of Chris Kent had him de-aged, which is how Jurgens has written him for his his (brief, so far) appearance in Rebirth just a few months back.

I could honestly see Clark killing Prime to protect Jon.

There are way too many of these repetitive, very similar looking in form/style and content images that frankly aren't interesting enough to be popping up every few days whenever Jon or Super Sons or the Super Family is discussed.

Not sure what "gumroad store" is, but I thought the taboo tier was over and done with thanks to Patreon censors?

I just want a canon shirtless Jon, is that too much to ask for?

It’s now on Gumroad. Just look for the name, one word. There’s a Superboy and Power Girl comic in the works.

I could but I’m testing the waters right now. If I get enough sales I can make a greater push on there.

Call me back when someone fixes his pants. I like the urban-superboy look as much as I did when Conner was wearing it, but there's no good reason him not to change his pants.

Yeah I’ll buy it but yeah making a complete version would be cool

Blame Gleason.

jon's gohan but actually good

This boy is Jon Kent son of WONDER WOMAN AND SUPERMAN, NEW 52 version. I know this because this commosion belong to me. He have a sword and Krypto os the new 52 version. Thank you.

Basically. I mean, has Gohan amounted to *anything* whatsoever these past years? Beyond stuff like, the online universe or the other games?

This is cute. sauce user?

I can´t understand why you put the batfamily... Like Injustice II, I will replace Kon(that is gone) for Tim..

He eliminated 2 universes in the tournament

I guess that's better than basically nothing, but still, other than that he's been next to useless.

is it mostly fujos or homos that make these threads?

Sigh. And here it comes once again. Should have fucking known.

it's difficult to tell

Steve smith