/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

I-CUP and R2-Teabag Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #23 (Wed 24)
Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Wed 24)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxt

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com- /playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

>I-cup
that's obviously a B, at most, you fucking tease.

What are people’s predictions on what is going to happen in Rebels? Doesn’t matter how big or small they are
I think the Jedi temple on Lothal is going to be destroyed
I also think that Thrawn will fail something and therefore be relocated to the outer rim in an epilog

Drew you an Aphra /swco/

True I Cups coming through.

>more time spent on drawing pointy boobs than drawing a face
Keep drawing, user, but stop focusing on appealing to Sup Forums's shitty fetishes.

Kanan dies while saving everyone else, Ezra dies doing something related to Mortis, and Pryce dies because you can't have big titties in a good christian franchise

Who the fuck would agree to letting Anakin see the outside of a prison, even if Luke and Leia vouched for him?

Characters I don't want to die:
>Kanan
>Ezra
>Rex
>Thrawn
>Kallus
>Ahsoka

Characters I know can't die:
>Hera
>Chopper

Characters I could stand to see die:
>Sabine
>Zeb
>Ryder
>Jai
>Vizago
>Mart
>Ms Sumar
>Gregor
>Wolffe
>Rukh

Characters I want to see die:
>Pryce

you got it wrong my man, hair was the focus, tit and face I've could've done better If I had drawn bigger

>and therefore be relocated to the outer rim
He gon die

Plz no. He's my husbando

That's my point. You could talk down the New Republic to life imprisonment for Vader/Anakin. Whereas they'd think Kylo would be getting off light if he got the electric chair.

>He's my husbando
You just said the magic words

Rebels death predictions:

Absolutely going to die:

>Kanan
>Pryce
>Rukh

50/50 chance of living or dying:

>Ezra
>Thrawn
>Ryder
>Gregor
>Wolfe
>Kallus
>Mart

Most likely not going to die:

>Sabine
>Zeb
>Hondo

Definitely not going to die:

>Hera
>Chopper
>Rex

I don't even know what the fuck is going on:

>Ahsoka

>You could talk down the New Republic to life imprisonment for Vader/Anakin
like hell

Why does he wear the hat?

If Phillippe Petain can get off from being a holocaust enabler, so can Vader. Kylo is more like Julius Streicher.

She's not a dickgirl

Anakin was fairly famous during the Clone Wars so it wouldn't be too weird if the Jedi High Council asked him to make a few tutorial videos to share around on different holocrons.

As weird as it sounds Anakin was probably famous enough that Han Solo and others had likely heard of him before the OT. He had saved tons of important worlds by then and ROTS implies that during the Clone Wars he had been part of a few important Republic press releases. He was probably sort of famous in the political sphere similarly to say Huma Abedin or Steve Bannon. Someone that if you asked 10 people about like 6 of them will have heard of and around 3 of them would know who they actually were and their importance to politics.

Choose, /swickoh/

>people ITT are going to choose Secura
just be prepared for the inevitable NTR when dating Twi'leks

Zack and Miri was a 5/10 at best but the Star Whores stuff was funny.

Can I choose TFU Shaak Ti?

>real world comparisons
He also wasn't just an enabler. He was Space Hitler Jr.

The one that won't eat me after mating.

The one thing I can think of is
>hey everyone, uh, Darth Vader died on the Death Star
>by the way, here's this completely unrelated cyborg person who's gonna join us for no reason

>red dick vs blue dick
Gotta go with blue here.

Look Like Ezra will fight without lightsaber

By the way he wears white Vader armour

>tfw vorefag

W-Which one will?

>Hey Luke, why does that guy have a mech suit?
>um... he was wounded in the attack and we found it?
>Oh okay. That makes sense. But um... is that a lightsaber he has?
>oh yeah...
>A red one?
>yeah... it was um, my backup
>okay, but why did he call you son?

Togruta's are hyper carnivores that never eat plants and have venomous teeth

>vorefag

don't worry, togruta women (and men) will only eat your cum

>swickoh
What kind of sick neolithic pronunciation is this?

they can claim he is Anakin Skywalker and that he really killed Darth Vader.

delete this image, Shaak Ti is pure

The only correct way of saying it is "Star Wars koh"

Anakin doesn't deserve to be forgiven by the Galaxy. He deserves to be punished for his crimes.

So you're saying what he told them is true, from a certain point of view?

>rewatching earlier seasons of rebels
>kanan, hera and zeb are actual characters instead of sabine and ezra show

Yooooo

Hey be nice

The true final boss for the ST

One of the first acts of the New Republic would be an act of nepotism

It was the only way they could make Sabine relevant... and they still fail half the time.

there, now you can't tell me I tried to focus on tits

Woops, forgot the pic

>there
>doesn't post anything
what did he mean by this/

Is this Holocron Ahsoka's or Kanan's? It seems kinda weird that Anakin would be on Kanan's considering his position in the order when Depa gave it to Kanan.

Though it'd be cute if Anakin made his own Holocron just for Ahsoka and gave it to her before the Siege of Mandalore.

Literally the post above you

user, that's cheating. It's impossible to focus on Sabine's tits!

Well, for all they know Anakin could still be alive, right? No one else knows what happened at Mustafar

alright, give me a proper waifu to practice then

>what is line weight
we can see which lines got the most amount of time, my drawfag friend

Oh shit, you caught me focusing on Sabine's forearm :^)

In theory, but that's pretty unlikely. They knew about O66, so they knew that nearly all the Jedi were gone. Obi Wan was known by the Rebellion to still be out there, although Yoda was probably a surprise to them.

However, I'm sure that Obi Wan told them Anakin was dead. Bail also knew the truth about Anakin, even if he didn't openly tell everyone, the records were there.

They fail 100% of the time in spite of her all but completely taking over the show.

>Use Joruus C'Boath as a clone of Dooku
>randomly introduce Thrawn
>Rey finds out her parents were Luke and Mara

Dooku's been busy recording his metal albums about cutting off Jedi heads

Of course Anakin/Vader certainly buys into that point of view.

Grievous. The original master of Ultra Instincts.

More like Rey is the Disney version of Jaina Solo.

>the Siege of Mandalore
i really want to know what happened after ahsoka left. i know she came back to help for that battle, but who called her in? when she left, did she keep contact with anakin? did they talk when she came back? what the hell happened. rebels and clone wars make it seem like they never spoke or saw each other after she left even though she did come back to help the jedi.

my point is that if they ever spoke again, then that hurts the whole reason why she had to leave. anakin had to feel her loss for him to become more attached to padme and for him to become desperate enough to turn to the dark side. so if they talked and hung out during that period then her leaving doesnt really matter

FUCKING FORCIES
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GALAXY
REEEEEE

I have two scenarios for Kanan:

1. He will die, but in a way that they could potentially go Maul with him later on and bring him back into canon, like falling into a deep abyss. Basically any death that doesn't show his corpse.

2. He will be assumed dead after the next episode, just to return in the last to save the day.

>Kerra

oooh, I'm sorry user, but I'm afraid that's not canon

Jut because she wasn't interesting doesn't mean she wasn't technically relevant to the episode.

>ywn suck Ahsoka's big throbbing cock

The Ahsoka novel shows Ahsoka talking with Anakin right before he left to save Sheev from Grievous. He handed her her old lightsabers and told her to be careful because Maul is a dangerous adversary. I doubt they kept in contact after that.

Was this drawn by Chris-Chan?

Sabine works when she provides the explosive...I think they tried to pile up too many character traits/skills: genius scientist, ace pilot, expert demolitionist, good mechanic, great artist. She comes off as a lazy OC where the creator confused depth of character for quantity of background elements. At least she gets her ass soundly kicked every now and then...Unlike MaRey Sue.

>Anakin was weak. I, Darth Vader, killed him.
How mindbroken do you have to be do completely dissociate your own identity like that?

I fucking wish, the ability to draw shitty SW waifus is insignificant next to the power of sonichu

It makes it easier to disassociate yourself and move on from your past. Ben did it too, when he became Kylo Ren, because Snoke mindfucked him so hard

I feel really bad for Anakin.

What is the worst Star Wars comic you've read?

In Legends people believe he died defending the younglings in the temple

Why? Kid was a shithead.

Thanks to the shitty art, the new Mace comic is certainly up there.

I really hope it'll become a recurring thing in the ST probably no tho

Who other than Bail and Obi Wan knew the truth?
I mean, there's a fucking video of it.

I wish the new Vader comic that they released last year featured more of this progression. The 2015 Vader comic, Lords of the Sith, etc. were all abundantly clear in showing that Anakin considers Darth Vader to be a totally different person from his old self, and that he blames his old self like he would an external party for his pain and suffering for being so weak. I was hoping that the 2017 Vader comic would delve into this mental transition taking place (because Anakin really isn't capable of living as Darth Vader without it), but it didn't.

Yoda
Also, they probably deleted it

Why was Mace Windu such a dick?

Because his parents named him Mace.

>Ahsoka talking with Anakin right before he left to save Sheev from Grievous
>I doubt they kept in contact after that
it just doesnt seem right

He's the only black guy on the Jedi Council

>Insulting mace
But he windu nothin wrong

Well, apparently RotS only spanned a few days, so it makes sense.

I'm pretty sure Kit Fisto is black too

He's green

Well, I mean RotS happens maybe just a couple hours after Anakin leaves. In RotS, Anakin misses the update on the outer rim sieges which would include mandalore.

We just need a canon RotS novelization desu.