dc.wikia.com/wiki/Superman/Wonder_Woman_Vol_1_26
youtube.com/watch?v=38VbvKmFx2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

What?

Activate their powers, obviously.

you know..."it"

Did they have stupid hair? Yes.

Those fuckers are the real twincest's, not some crappy shit like pincest.

yes

I don't know about the rest of you, but I kind of want to see the Wonder Twins pop up in main canon. Never really understood why they were considered lame given their versatile shapeshifting powers

wtf?!

they did for awhile in Justice League.

I meant actual comics

>tfw his ultimate power is to make her wet

well i hope this helps.

"in a 2017 post Rebirth issue of Batman, two regular people appear to cosplay as the Wonder Twins during superhero night at a local fair. This implies they exist in post Rebirth continuity"

from wiki btw

>pincest
It's PINECEST you filthy casual...get it right if you're gonna trash it!

>versatile shapeshifting powers
Can't the boy only transform into water though, or was that just Cartoon Network trying to be funny?

yeah, they sucked.

Yes.

That's actually true.

One can turn into water/ice, the other into giant versions of animals

Why didn't they ever get incorporated into canon?

they were owned by Hanna-Barbera, not DC. HB was acquired by Turner in 1991, which itself was acquired by Time Warner in 1996

DC was acquired by Warner in 1972, which merged with Time in 1989

To this day, most branches of Time Warner operate extremely independently of each other. For instance, the WB branch has to pay the CN branch to use the Scooby Doo characters in those made-for-tv movies. Even though they both exist as part of the same company. Also, the CN branch has to pay the WB branch for Teen Titans Go!

>hurr durr Batman's a pedophile ain't I hilarious
I hope Cho slips in his shower and breaks his neck.

Like you have to ask.

He turned himself into an ice-unicycle. Doy.

Christ.

They tried to power him up at one point, so he just has power over water, which is kind of boring.

Shit like this, combined with everything that's happened with the DCEU, leads me to believe that Time Warner in general is very poorly run.

Pretty sure they were in Justice League Taskforce or Extreme Justice.

That's why people want the AT&T thing to happen. Everything would be run under one company and have a clear direction like Disney

From a bygone era.

that's what people hope would happen in the best case scenario, what would probably actually happen is all the smaller branches will remain independently operated and nothing changes except AT&T is the one collecting the money from all of them

You mean if the managed to find a way for him to turn into something besides water and ice

youtu.be/cJMwBwFj5nQ

Looking back Justice League could be needlessly edgy at times

Be butthurt somewhere else batfag.

could Space Ghost beat Superman?

bimp

Well yeah. Timm was essentially the Liefeld of animation.

Did they ever appear in Wonder Woman's solo book? Oddly enough, no. You'd think though, right?

works fine for me

Why? Because they have "Wonder" in the name? They have no relation whatsoever

Neither do the New Gods. Didn't stop them from outright hijacking the book.

>I meant actual comics
Happened as well: dc.wikia.com/wiki/Superman/Wonder_Woman_Vol_1_26

Well this explains where I got my nasal vore fetish from.

Maybe

That looks absolutely disgusting.

That is disgusting.

He’s a rich man who beats up poor people. It’s quite a bizarre mission to go out at night dressed as a bat and punch the hell out of junkies. And then he goes home and lives in this mansion. There’s an aspirational quality to him—he’s an outlaw and he can buy anything. He has a new Batmobile every movie. He’s very plutonian in the sense that he’s wealthy and also in the sense that he’s sexually deviant. Gayness is built into Batman. I’m not using gay in the pejorative sense, but Batman is very, very gay. There’s just no denying it. Obviously as a fictional character he’s intended to be heterosexual, but the basis of the whole concept is utterly gay. I think that’s why people like it. All these women fancy him and they all wear fetish clothes and jump around rooftops to get to him. He doesn’t care—he’s more interested in hanging out with the old guy and the kid.- Grant Morrison.

He’s a rich man who beats up poor people. It’s quite a bizarre mission to go out at night dressed as a bat and punch the hell out of junkies. And then he goes home and lives in this mansion. There’s an aspirational quality to him—he’s an outlaw and he can buy anything. He has a new Batmobile every movie. He’s very plutonian in the sense that he’s wealthy and also in the sense that he’s sexually deviant. Gayness is built into Batman. I’m not using gay in the pejorative sense, but Batman is very, very gay. There’s just no denying it. Obviously as a fictional character he’s intended to be heterosexual, but the basis of the whole concept is utterly gay. I think that’s why people like it. All these women fancy him and they all wear fetish clothes and jump around rooftops to get to him. He doesn’t care—he’s more interested in hanging out with the old guy and the kid.- Grant Morrison.

Wendy, Zayna, Daphne, Velma. They were all getting Graysoned

>Obviously as a fictional character he’s intended to be heterosexual, but the basis of the whole concept is utterly gay.
>I know Batman's not gay
>But Batman is gay
For fucks sake grant. I would expect that kind of shit out of Moore.

Would this be incest?
Or just masturbation?
asking for a friend

>SHAPE OF... A FIRE HOSE

Eww...

What's the appeal of non identical twincest?

Space Ghost can beat anyone
stupid pleb

It's all the appeal of standard incest, but there is also the expectation that twins are generally closer than other siblings. I guess also, its not as fucking gay as identical twincest, which is still a sticking point for a lot of people

It somehow seems "fitting" or "right", for lack of a better word.
this:
>but there is also the expectation that twins are generally closer than other siblings

I can only speak for my own degenerate self, but this kind of twincest seems somehow less abhorrent to me than any other kind of incest, which I find totally gross.
It only works if their even just mildly attractive; the ugly get no quarter, in this life or the next.

Maybe it's because in my circle of friends there is a (more than) mildly attractive boy/girl fraternal twin pair. Talking about them with the others in our group, I'm not the only one to get incesty-vibes emanating from them, though none of us would ever dare ask those two about it directly. But it just wouldn't surprise me, you know? And, maybe it's just because the grill half is hot, I just wouldn't find it that gross, somehow, strangely.

But hey, I'm stuck in this fucking place so I'm not exactly a paragon of normalcy and moral virtue.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you disgusting piece of shit??!!

>ive_seen_enough_hentai_to_know.jpg

>Wonder Twins
>don't have bread-related powers

Could've been bigger than Hostess ads.

>Would this be incest?
>Or just masturbation?

I know half the time people just say this as a joke, but I never understood the thinking behind it. Twins or even clones don't share a mind...they're separate people.

they are going to appear in Young Justice Season 3

I always thought that the boy's power was turning into objects and non-living things and the girl's power was living things thus complimenting each other.

It just occurred to me that say if their shower or bathtub were broken, and he turned into water so that she could I dunno, wash her cooch that was soiled from the ravages of the day, then yeah, you could say that they "did it".
These are some fucky powers when you think about it.

you don't know what edgy means

youtube.com/watch?v=38VbvKmFx2I