He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_GAWk9MUcoM
lunarcrown.tumblr.com/post/170053707494
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's your obligatory '(You)' to add to your collection.

('You' addiction is a serious affliction, seek help).

Experimenting on his pet was pretty gross.

>It wasn't even permanent

Still gross. Poor little dude could've gotten hurt/killed.

Pretty different than Ep 1 where he was coming up with a humane method of pest control.

I know he is evil, but still want to hug and love him.

If only we could've protected that smile

>Blames others for mistakes he made.
>said mistakes were cautioned before he committed them.
>wanted a fix everything button for his failures.
>gets pissed when he isn't the one getting attention.
>pulls a full metal alchemist
he should die painfully and slow

Equivalent exchange, I ain't gotta explain shit.

If Frederick and Quirin had told the truth about the rocks straightaway none of the bullshit ever would have happened desu.

That being said, he does tend to act like a little bitch, but that's because he's 14 and a friendless weirdo.

>pulls a fullmetal alchemist

Tell me more about this show.

I still have time to protect that smile.

I thought they meant when he tried to kill Raps in order to save his father

Equivalent exchange yo.

It would be a better exchange if put himself instead of using others to fix his mistakes.

You can't perma-kill kids in Disney

Who said anything about killing.

Just make him live in a purgatory state where he'll never bother anyone again.

Well he thinks Rapunzel's hair is the only thing that will work to save his dad. I dunno he's obviously all fucked up and attacking them can't be excused or defended but the fact that no one even bothers to check on or try to help him once the crisis was resolved is fucked up and weird too, instead she just has him dragged out of the castle when he was just a kid panicking for good reason and shit.

Varian/Lady Caine team-up when?

Actually it was the advisor who had him dragged out but w/e.

>treason
>kidnapping the queen
>total disrespect to the king
>tried to kill rapunzel, cass, the king and the queen x2
>drugged people with laced cookies
>weird pet experiments
>broke and entered into the castle to steal the flower
>kind of acted like he was enjoying it all at some points

For someone who screws up a lot he made (makes) a damn successful villain.

hey kid wanna /ss/

Raccoons are shit animals.

You're a shit animal.

She couldn't focus on an individual. The kingdom was threatened and only she was there to make sure everyone was safe. He barged in when they were in a meeting and asked to help him in something he fucked up.

Of course he was dragged out, you can't just go unannounced and demand full attention when something even bigger is going on and more lives are at stake.

If anything the King should have helped out with the issue of the rocks when they were first noticed.

Varians dad was also hiding information from the king when he asked for more land. So he's not that innocent from all of this either, but he tried to protect the village when it was in danger.

Varians selfishness kept getting in the way of the work until ultimately his own actions hurt his father.

Had he not gotten to involved with testing on the rocks, then maybe it could've somethin else.

Other than that, I don't think he's all good either, the mech suit he made and crushing the Queen, he's a villain born out of selfishness.

Agreed, and he's an adorable character who sings beautiful Alan Menken songs.

I meant before all that, in "Queen for a Day" where his dad was in maybe mortal danger, her guards dragged him out and threw him into the storm. That seemed harsh, maybe ask a servant to sit down with him until the danger passed, or just sit him down and say they will help later. Also after the danger/storm has passed no one tries to check on the dying dad or kid they threw out in the snow or thinks to ask. He is just a kid, he was a jerk afterwards but with the King ignoring the problem, his own Dad not being truthful and no one even going to check on them when everything is over a lot of kids would get pissed off.

Did anyone else think it was messed up that people kept saying Varian attacked Rapunzel after Queen for a Day and that she never said anything to contradict that?

Yes.

IMO the situation not only his but a lot of people's fault (Raps and the King foremost but even his father held things back). The difference is not only he is affected the most but without any help. Blondie had it way easier with friends, a lover and cute pets. Even his defeat was the classic tragic asspull, where he prepares for everything but still get rekt out of nowhere by the magic princess.

Off topic but Quirin is daddy AF.

If he did nothing wrong then why is his das still trapped in amber?

He'll be getting enough loving in the dungeon.

>The Baron breaks him and Caine out of the dungeons and uses his stolen treasures to fund his experiments.To the ultimate end of constructing a portal to connect the Sorcerer into the world

I want to hug these two in a slightly indecent way

S2 when? I spent the last two days binging and I need more.

TBA

Cassandra is cute.

Sometimes bad things happen to good people.

How will he an hero in prison?

Thirst for revenge will keep him going.

Corona doesn't have a juvenile justice system, does it? I can't see a cute boy like Varian lasting long in prison.

>I can't see a cute boy like Varian lasting long in prison
Based on what I've seen of Varian, I could see him making a shiv, but I highly doubt that Disney would show things like that.

Like a shiv will stop the Stabbingtons from having their way with his boipucci.

>Implying the Stabbingtons will survive a Lady Caine who wants to /ss/

Man Varian got fucked over, all of his "friends" didn't do anything for him unless he got them involved in something. They could've checked on him after the snowstorm ended but instead they leave him alone to go insane with grief/shame.

Given all the lying and complete inaction by the king on the whole massive spikes sprouting from the earth heading across the countryside Varian's one man violent revolution was probably for the best.

I'm pretty sure Rapunzel mentioned not being able to find him after QfaD so maybe he was hiding out or something. Still not an excuse for not going/sending someone to Old Corona to check stuff out, though.

I wanna /ss/ Varian.

VARIAN IS NOT FOR SEXUAL
you may cuddle him platonically

The animation for this show has no right to be so good.

They literally just follow the 12 Basic Principles. Notice how when they're talking they always move something else too - secondary action. Most other cartoons just have talking heads.

>Smoking
No thank you.

V A R I A N

Post cute Varians

~uWu~ whos this semon demon?

No. He did some wrong. But for me all of it was justified. Literally no one bother to look up on him after the danger in Queen for a Day has passed. Need to get nightmares and visions for anyone to go and try to think about him. The King and Advisor didn't help either. Ignore the warnings and not help with the rocks. And making Varian out to be a villain. Varian turning into a villain could be avoided if Rapunzel did things differently. She could explain why she was busy. Sent some guards to help Varian when he asked for help. Don't forget about him when the dangers subside. Make a public apology. Don't make him out as a fucking villain. With this, they could have avoided the fight with him. What Varian need is someone especially Rapunzel to show that they actually care about his father situation. I mean when Varian asked for the flower, he needs to lie about it being for the people just to make her help him. He shouldn't have to say that for her to help him. That's fucked up.

Varian the Alchemist from Disney's Tangled the Series.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y

Let Me Make You Proud was awesome, but Ready As I'll Ever Be was kino. We got Disney Renassaince tier Alan Menken songs, awesome Broadway voice actors (and Lex Luthor as the King), mostly 2D animation, compelling story, more lore to come, it's close to the source material, and it's set in like the 1700s so there's no smartphones or meme shit. Disney needs to advertise this shit harder, because it's the best shit they've thought of in a while.

>Disney needs to advertise this shit harder, because it's the best shit they've thought of in a while.

No kidding, I feel like I've just stumbled on some secret masterpiece Disney has been trying to keep hidden for some reason. God-tier songs, A++ waifus, writing killing it lately. Why are they keeping this amazing show in the dark?

>Sent some guards to help Varian when he asked for help.
Or just sent Cass if she was still worried about keeping the rocks secret.

There's already a fair amount of merchandise of the series available.

>tfw almost none of it has Varian.

He seemed to a retired adventurer type who knew more about the black rocks than anyone else in the kingdom. Wasn't the scroll his?

>implying he won't pull some alchemical fuckery so that when he drops the soap, it drops them

hero need not deserve

I'm leaning towards secret society, given the mark on his equipment, knowledge about the effects of uprooting the sun flower and attempts to stop it, and the other woman shown at the very end sharing the same symbol

Obviously close with the king though

SHOW US THE NOTE REEEEEEE

I thought he had a crush for cassie

And then Varian becomes the rapist, right?

He did, but his desire for a mix of revenge and justice coupled with being ignored in his time of need trumped his attraction to Cassandra.

Cassandra's probably getting LANCE'D, due to the law of conservation of characters.

or she's secretly in lesbians with Freidborg

>with Friedborg

Do you think she put a sack over her head or just looks off to the side and tries to avoid eye contact?

youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y holla holla get dolla

>now there's a nightcore version

what the fuck youtube.com/watch?v=_GAWk9MUcoM

but why

Maintains full eye contact at all times. It's what gets her off.

The /u/ is calling me.

>using gross as a word of moral condemnation
faggot

I think Quirin is just an immortal Herz de Sonne who keeps himself alive via magical moonbeams or sundrop juice that he harvests somehow. Evidence:

>he has a helmet with a scar over the eye, de Sonne was shown in a flashback to have had a scar over the same eye. why he doesn't have the scar anymore, idk
>the house he & Varian lives in looks like a castle, it would make sense if the castle was originally in Old Corona
>he seems to be acting as the civic leader of Old Corona, showing natural leadership tendencies
>some connection to King Freddy
>in What the Hair, Varian shows Eugene tunnels under Old Corona. guess who else likes to put tunnels under cities

But that ain't all.
>Varian's mom is shown to wear her hair in a bun
>so did General Champeneux (?), the woman from the legend who fell in love with Herz de Sonne.

Basically, they're both immortal, like Gothel was.

What would be really dope is if Varian is actually a lot older than he looks, and maybe his parents just kept de-aging him and for some reason wiping his memory. (or maybe it was an accident). I wanna say Varian IS the alchemist from the legend who creates the weather machine thing, because then the lyric "I will save the day" from Let Me Make You Proud becomes so much more ironic in hindsight.

Though I wonder why Quirin & his wife are no longer together. Maybe Quirin wanted Varian to focus on more king-ly stuff so he could take over for him or something (???) but his mom wanted him to be free to practice his alchemy, and that could be the fight that split them. Though Quirin's whole warning to the king thing makes you wonder if there was some kind of accident concerning the rocks, immortality, Varian, Varian's mom and possible some other shit, we'll see.

Not saying any of this is true shit, but... it would make a crazy foil to Rapunzel's situation desu.

Maybe they only decided to have a child once they found out the flower was gone, which would make more sense than repeated mind-wipes and would explain why he's younger than Rapunzel.

>Varian's mom is shown to wear her hair in a bun
>so did General Champeneux (?), the woman from the legend who fell in love with Herz de Sonne.

D-doesn't the lady with the black sword wear her hair in a bun too?

Kind of, but more importantly, she has the same hand tattoo as Quirin

He won't last a day in prison.

Sauce?

Are there any Varian lewds?

lunarcrown.tumblr.com/post/170053707494

DELET

Thanks!

This makes me sad

Yeah, I know.
Too bad his dad's not there to protect him... oh, right.

The songs are so good.

They are all good friends who share everything.

Kinda late to the party and maybe this was discussed to death but Cassandra is not in Ever After. Will they have the balls and let Cass die a warriors death for Rapunzel?
>S04E21 - "Cassandra"
>the intro music is missing notes
>the desk is a mess
>the journal is torn to pieces

Varian lewds when?

>implying the spike road isn't leading to Arendelle where Cass will get her tongue [frozen] to Elsa's glacier pussy

>You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!