B:C:B , if only late meant it was better

Animu soyboy Polo running away like he's the polar opposite of what he was about 40 chapters ago (or 7 to 8 in-comic months?).

Other urls found in this thread:

cf.ydcdn.net/latest/images/dictionaries/Wiktionary-logo.png
youtu.be/5nP9hU8eUfE?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=dlbi6fLzHgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woah woah woah! Too close a call, Taeshi. It almost looked like we'd get a Mike episode there. Phew, good thing you pulled back to The Paulo Show just in time!

>Paulo's leaking soy through the nose

I fucking hate autistic dog, fucking shitty character.

Shit man, go back to punished Mike.

>Wasting a page to demonstrate how bad you are at keeping a characters personality consistent

Finally get David's reaction and it's kinda generic. I guess Taeshi couldn't figure out what else to do

So what's going on here? Does Paulo want to keep this quiet to avoid getting the school authorities involved?

waste of a page tbqh i want to see more mike

I've started to develop a hate-reflex to see that burnt-orange/brown color in any of the BCB thumbnails. Amaya's the only thing of any worth on this page.

he doesnt want daisy exposed to his moment of weakness any more than she has to be

Just when I was wondering what David reaction would have been if he could saw Abbey treatening Paulo, we can see now that he doesn't do a shit even if his best friend is bleeding.

Every time I think it can't get any worse it fucking does.
It's like the amount of "hold my beer I got this" dumb decisions that have been made regarding the comic in the last 5 years would give a dudebro fraternity collective alcohol poisoning.

Or she's forgotten that David would smack a bitch if they'd mess with Paulo
You know, like she do

Looks like Mike's about to be down another fangirl.

Not completely sure about what you meant, are you talking about the color splotch with added photoshop retro comic filter that's supposed to be the background, or the retconned future social media Feminist?

What is this comic?
Seems like a lot of furry webcomics have been popping up lately here.

>bitch took my handkerchief
kick his ass, Daisy

it's not furry at all though this is likely a bait post. More like a highschool anime with cats and dogs

>Or she's forgotten that David would smack a bitch if they'd mess with Paulo
When did David ever act violent?

Do not read this comic.

Why are there two threads and why is the one with less posters closer to page one than this one.

I'd like to believe that maybe it'll switch back and forth so we'll get some Mike every other update or so. I can't think of any other reason for a transition this abrupt. I mean it wouldn't be good but it'd be better than this constant cycle of a small Mike tease followed by weeks of Paulo and/or Abbey.

Paulo's expression really kills the mood.

>it's not furry at all
t. suitcase

Does he really claim that? Fucking hilarious if so, considering this comic exemplifies most of what made "furry" shit a laughingstock in the first place.

>mentally unstable creator with an abusive personality and an obsession with micromanaging their fandom
>artist never stopped drawing in their high school anime "style" that is more a clumsy imitation of its influences than a legitimate aesthetic
>tons of incredibly shitty OCs added to the story, fucking up the plot so bad it required a retcon just to salvage
>plot reveals a deep lack of maturity with no real grasp on basic writing conventions or experience with media outside of trash romance anime for teens
>comic features anthro characters in a setting viewed through a bizarre infantilistic sexual lens, most are drawn naked with childlike proportions despite having visible sexual characteristics and the story focusing on their sexual urges

It's basically the most "furry" thing ever made. If they actually try to pass this off as "not furry" to avoid some kind of stigma, they'd actually be doing furries a favor.

What?

This page is kind of a snore, huh?

GookMoot have fucked up shit so image posting almost always fails now, while text only posts have a higher chance of making it.

This.

The only reason she bitches and moans and cries about it not being furry is her BPD mentality of black and white. She assumes she is so above them, despite them writing her paychecks.

Don't forget how it regressed back to its weeaboo beginning, probably as a combination of "no furry" and general corner cutting.
So not only is it awful, it once attempted not to be awful but gave up right when there was positive progress.

Being a furry has nothing to do with anything you said.

Liking or drawing anthropomorphic animals is not furry. If it was, then every human could be described as a furry, almost by definition. You constantly see this when someone posts shit like cave paintings or ancient texts featuring human-like animals and someone goes "lol ancient furries lmao".

A furry is someone who engages in the Furry community. Goes to cons, wears fur suits. writes on furry forums, etc. They have to invest time and/or resources into it as a hobby.

If a person tells you they enjoy Star Wars, would you automatically assume they're a sci-fi fan? Of course not, liking Star Wars is not dependent on you liking sci-fi. Obviously there's an overlap but you can easily be engaged in the Star Wars universe without being a fan of sci-fi in general. Same principle applies to anthropomorphic animals. If you're reading/watching/writing/drawing a work, predominately containing anthro characters, it does't mean your engaged with the community generally revolving around anthro characters, you're engaged with the specific work.

Hi suitcase
but I mostly agree

Btw, don't make any mistake, I'm not in anyway defending BCB or furries, I just got a stick up my ass about its misuse.

Dude. My point was that claiming BCB's community ISN'T part of the "furry" community is a fucking joke. They're the exact same type of people, consuming the exact same type of content. It's Furry.

Are you implying that ANYTHING you just wrote is exclusive to furries? Are you really so single minded that you can't imagine anyone liking this shit without being a furry?
Yes, a significant portion of the fanbase are probably furries. That does not mean the creator, content or the large majority of fans are furries too.

The only true outlier of being furry is this

Humanoid animal people who walk on two feet. They talk and otherwise act humanoid.
Wear clothes, have civilized society and emote like humans.

"But that's anthromorphic!" same difference, being a "furry" is just being a "fan" of these anthropomorphic characters. Also dumbshit, not every "furry" wears a suit or goes to conventions, considering fursuits literally cost thousands of dollars and most in the furry-community are broke ass college kids.
Sometimes people just really like the characters or jack off to them (or both.) Not everyone is a creator in the fandom either.

So yes, Mickey Mouse,Sonic the Hedgehog or fucking Gumball all qualify as "furry" character because they are ANTHROMORPHIC animal people.

Not because big boobs or hair on their heads or whatever.

Thems triggering words for Taeshi/BagBoy.

Sure, let's say there is alot of tween/teen weeaboos that think its just an extension of Sonic and totally has no underlying relationship to other fandoms.

It doesn't change the fact there was walking,talking, NUDE cat and dog people that make up ALL of the society.

If she wants people to stop bitching about it being furry she should change everyone into humans.

>Mickey Mouse,Sonic the Hedgehog or fucking Gumball all qualify as "furry"
So what you're basically arguing is that the vast majority of humans are into furry shit?

Again I bring up my argument, if we actually went by this description you could argue that literally every human is a furry. Everyone knows that when someone says "Furry" they're talking about a specific kind of person and the description of "someone who's engaged in the furry community" is the most encompassing of the people who'd actually call themselves furries. Of course most of them wear fursuits and stuff, I'm just using that as an example to illustrate my point.

Your definition of Furry is not useful, unhelpful, redundant and it doesn't align with what most people consider to be furry.

And at risk of repeating myself:

ANTHROPOMORPHIC ANIMAL =/= FURRY

This. Enjoying The Cat Returns doesn't make my mom a furry. The Cat Returns featuring talking cats doesn't make it a furry movie. The term loses all meaning if it's basically just a derogatory synonym for funny aminals.

Liking this comic doesn't make you a furry, but this is a furry comic nonetheless. It ticks all the required checkboxes for it.

>So what you're basically arguing is that the vast majority of humans are into furry shit?

Probably, because the vast majority of humans like/love animals and generally project their own emotions/thoughts onto them.

>Your definition of Furry is not useful, unhelpful, redundant and it doesn't align with what most people consider to be furry.

Oh boo hoo, you butthurt about the definition being far more simpler then you thought? May get triggered because you like Sonic and now you're a furry?

Cry me a river.

>And at risk of repeating myself:
>ANTHROPOMORPHIC ANIMAL =/= FURRY

Now you are just splitting hairs and otherwise being pedantic.
Urban Dictionary Definition...

In the simplest sense furries are fans of anthropromorphic animals. That is, animals with human like features or tendencies (Fox McCloud, Sonic the Hedgehog... etc)

Webster's Dictionary definition..

furry
image: cf.ydcdn.net/latest/images/dictionaries/Wiktionary-logo.png

Adjective
(comparative furrier, superlative furriest)

Covered with fur, or with something resembling fur.
(informal) Having both animal and human characteristics; of or related to the furry subculture.
Noun
(plural furries)

An animal character with human characteristics; most commonly refers to such characters created by members of the furry subculture.
(slang) A member of the furry fandom or subculture; a furfan.
(slang) Someone who roleplays or describes themselves as being a furry character. (compare therianthrope)

(This movie is not furry, I swear!)

youtu.be/5nP9hU8eUfE?t=20

(As explained by an actual furry)

youtube.com/watch?v=dlbi6fLzHgc

What makes it worse is in-universes where there are NO humans or the "anthropomorphic animal people" are stand-in for humans. At least in a world with say, Bugs Bunny you could just argue that animals can talk/walk/interact with humans.

Was it made by a furry?
>no
Was it made for other furries?
>no

It's not furry.

You didn't answer my question.

Dude, this comic was made by a girl who said she would fuck Paulo (a fucking cat) and already said that Lucy is her self insert

You're one of those fags who believe you can wear a fursuit and make an account on furaffinity but not be a furry because you must "identify yourself as one"?

>Probably, because the vast majority of humans like/love animals and generally project their own emotions/thoughts onto them.
Yes, this, exactly. That's the whole reason why your definition of furry is idiotic.

>Oh boo hoo, you butthurt about the definition being far more simpler then you thought?
>Special relitivity? Things fall down lol it's just gravity lmao why things gotta be complicated, just use the simple definition dude

>Urban Dictionary Definition...
>Unironically citing UD as a source.

>of or related to the furry subculture.
>most commonly refers to such characters created by members of the furry subculture.
>A member of the furry fandom or subculture
> Someone who roleplays or describes themselves as being a furry character.
You're supporting my argument m8.

Seriously? How the author thinks of themselves and who they want their audience to be defines how a comic should be catalogued as, and not the plot, art, characters, and general appeal?

If Poppy or Jack were written by BCB's author, you would consider them not furry? What about all the 3D movies we got these past years? Rock Dog, KFP, Sing, and a long etc of animal-people themed worlds? I doubt the producers, screenplay writers, animators and voice actors were furry. Neither the target audience. Are those movies not furry? Because they sure as hell were shat on as such in every relevant board.

Cool deflection m8.

>Not furry
>Not pedophilia
>Taeshi not having a piss fetish
>Not sexualized characters at all.

K lol

>Dude, this comic was made by a girl who said she would fuck Paulo (a fucking cat)

She must be into some really deviant and lewd shit since he's now a half-fag that gets abused often.

Within the furry fandom any anthropomorphic animal character qualifies as furry. It doesn't matter what the creators say about the comic, to the furry fandom BCB IS furry.
Likewise, a lot of people who are outside the furry fandom but still know the stereotypes would look at BCB and call it furry because
1. the characters are talking bipedal cats and dogs that do human things
and 2. it's a webcomic, as the internet is where the vast majority of furry fandom content is found

Obviously there are limits, if someone actually did that it'd be fair to call them a furry in denial. But if they just like anthropomorphic animals with no other relations to the furry fandom, I wouldn't call them furry.

The people who shit on those films for being furry are dumb. It's basically become a buzzword, similar to Mary Sue, so people are just slapping it on anything they don't like as long as it's vaguely related to the actual meaning of the word.

Well I'm not disagreeing that that's what they think, I'd still say those people are wrong.

>and 2. it's a webcomic, as the internet is where the vast majority of furry fandom content is found
Guess why? Because if you want to go published, you either self publish your webcomic (and sell only to furries on Amazon or conventions), or pretend your shit is totally not furry and actually get IDW, DarkHorse or some other publisher to accept your pitch. See for example Blacksad, or better yet, Autumnlands, where the artist and writer both have goddamn animal avatars/fursonas in the Author's comment section of each issue.

Retards like the ones here arguing BCB is not a furry comic are the reason the above happens. Get rid of your fucking insecurities and realize that liking a furry comic about talking anthropomorphic cat and dog teenage drama doesn't make you a furry.

>This thread right now.

A damn post graveyard is what it is.

What just happened?

You mean in the thread, or in the comic?

>David's reaction
>kinda generic
Agreed. I fixed it for you.

Furfag talk got purged

I meant Paulo, sorry. I meant to post an image with it but things were fucked yesterday, then couldn't post replies at all.

A+ work user, just shows they need a third party for quality control.

What happened to this comic

improvement