What does Sup Forums think of Rocket "Rocky" Raccoon?

What does Sup Forums think of Rocket "Rocky" Raccoon?

He's named after a Beatles song!
I like that song.

He took a guy by surprise when he was dancing with his girl, and still ended up full of lead.

Maybe some kind soul left some words of wisdom behind for him?

i want to hug and kiss him

His doc was really sminking of gin.

I want him to get his own movie, so I can know more about his backstory without having to read the comics (I read the Skottie Young series on the character, and while it was enjoyable while it lasted, it really didn't explain much about where he came from.) A modern, and hopefully, a mostly serious take on his story is what I'd want of a Rocket movie.

I want a Rocket/Groot prequel

Movie version is superior to comics version. I dont know how anyone puts up with comic version, he backstabs perfectly innocent people just for the sake of doing it.

I want to fuck that raccoon until my cum is leaking out of his asshole and dripping off his furry little balls.

You just made me rewatch the Disney shorts. They were bretty good.

is rocket gay?

I would hope

I don't like the "scrappy, mean,tough talking cute thing" thing anymore. Too cliche.

He's alright in the movies but I wish he still had a Cockney accent like in the EMH cartoon.

Drax is /my guy/.

I am Groot.

He just needs some lovin'. Preferably from Peter.

Movie Rocket would be 1000x better if he had a cockney accent

He was better with Mignola.

>Rocket voiced by Jason Statham

Stop. He's for Blackjack only.

Fight me nigga

I'll fight you to the end.

Actually, not really. I can barely find drawings of these two that are not lewd.

Then I am victorious

I like when he blam murders people

Fuck off, Bendis. Shouldn't you be busy ruining Superman in the anniversary issue?

I wanted Danny Dyer to voice him

Please no, I can't stand him.

I remember that picture