New Incredibles 2 characters revealed including creepy dude, wymmyn in tech, the tumblrite, and jewish Amanda Waller...

New Incredibles 2 characters revealed including creepy dude, wymmyn in tech, the tumblrite, and jewish Amanda Waller. ...Hype?

toonzone.net/new-incredibles-2-characters-now-revealed/

>WINSTON DEAVOR (voice of Bob Odenkirk) leads a world-class telecommunications company alongside his genius sister, Evelyn. Ultra-wealthy, savvy and suave, Winston goes big in everything he does—including his infatuation with Supers. He has been a supporter of Supers returning—all he needs is a hero (or three) to help him change public perception and bring them back into the sunlight.

>EVELYN DEAVOR (voice of Catherine Keener), the brilliant brainchild behind her brother Winston’s telecommunications company, knows her way around tech. She loves tinkering with tech, and has never met a problem she can’t solve.

>VOYD (voice of Sophia Bush) is a young, overeager “wannabe” Super and a mega-fan of Elastigirl. Her superpower is the ability to divert and manipulate objects around her by creating voids that allow the objects to appear and disappear, and shift in space.

>The Supers find an advocate in a dignified foreign AMBASSADOR (voice of Isabella Rossellini) who is committed to the support and legalization of Superheroes.

Spoiler Winston and Evelyn are both behind it and form a supervillain duo.

Guarantee you it's just Winston, and Evelyn helps save the day. Can't have a powerful man not be a bad guy, and his brainiac ultra superior sister must be the good one that fixes his wrongs!

>Can't have a thread where politics isn't the spotlight
May each and every one of you get 731ed.

It's gonna be Voyd, as Helen is the MC of the sequel, and will mirror Syndrome/Buddy.

>Evelyn Deavor

>Evel-yn De-avor
>Evel ynDe avor
>Evil Endeavour

Evelyn main villain confirmed

Brad Bird, you absolute mad man.

Makes sense that Helen's enemy would be a woman though.

Based user cracked the code early.

>brings up relevant talking point
>"I HOPE YOU GET TORTURED AND GASSED!"
a reasonable response I suppose.

I swear I've seen Ambassador's face before (mainly her lips)

God fucking dammit.

>Bob Odenkirk
Neat.

It's obvious enough the article outright points it out.

Voyd looks cute.

>relevant talking point
>implying

Calling it now, the characters figure this out in the movie and use it as justification to go after her only for it to be a red herring.

I don't mind Voyd's look except for the fact that it clashes with the time period aesthetic set up by the first movie. Just a nitpick.

considering what happened to the guy directing it I would think it's relevant.

Did Brad Bird rape someone?

Post the pics.

Considering this is still early in development; chances are things will change both visually and storywise.
Syndrome at this point of introduction was just an intro villain before he became the big bad later in production.

It's coming out in June senpai.

Forget everything I just said then. Jesus I thought it was only coming 2019.

sure is persecution complex in here

It's never too early to cry about a children's cartoon!

Also being a "Mega fan" of Elastigirl seems a bit odd seeing as we're at least two generations removed from Superheros being publicized in any shape or form.

Unless she's also a massive nerd or we've got a decent time skip to boost their popularity.

Problem is she's a Tech just like Syndrome. What differentiates her from him?

well most of the development has been done for quite a while. Just Disney hasn't wanted to let them pull the trigger for some reason.

>Disney shills already at work

Well you guys sure put in the effort.

>Just a nitpick.
Nitpick my ass, it's blatant what they were going for and it's idiotic.

She's a wymyn, it means she's twice as strong!!!!

>Basic character snippets are out
>Already people are screaming about how a female techie is problematic and making up stupid imaginary scenarios to appease their personal biases

He's probably confusing him with John Lasseter.

>massive nerd
Decidedly not out of the question.
>time skip
It's already been said that there isn't one.

Anyway, even complete normies during the Omnidroid attack showed some familiarity with past heroes, so Elastigirl having at least one fan specifically devoted to her doesn't sound all that out of the ordinary to me.

>Muh wymyn
I can't begin to imagine how your life went so wrong that it devolved to this. You're better than this Vox.

>TRIGGERED
Poor roastie.

>Nitpick my ass
Your head's already shoved up it, I don't think I'll fit as well.

>roastie getting kinky

ooh baby

Nah, she is going to be revealed as the brains because no man can control her.

the endeavor household is a very warm and comfy place filled with love and understanding

you sweeties seem to be forgetting that youre in comblr territory

Ummmm can you not?

>Sup Forumsposting intensifies
>remember mutts are awake
It all makes sense now.

>uses "mutt" word of the week
>accuses others of Sup Forumsposting

Maybe compared to the Ikari household.

Mutt is an Sup Forums meme. Sup Forums gets triggered over it and the mods delete threads where it's posted.

>if you don't get upset by the existence of women then you're tumblr

epic

>It doesn't know
I try to have below standard expectations with you and yet you still disappoint.

>if your roastbeef gets toastie when you point out the truth then you're tumblr

fxd

imagine being so sheltered that you think not hating women is an extremist belief

Buzzword bogeyman buzzword
Don’t like things I don’t
Buzzword

Too bad his appearance just screams villain.

I'm already tired of Silicon Valley villains.

>hero(or three)
What did he mean by this?

...which makes it all the more likely they pull a BH6 twist.

>divert and manipulate objects around her by creating voids that allow the objects to appear and disappear, and shift in space.
Why not just say she makes portals jesus christ.
Sounds like some good shit though, I'm hype.

Eh. They might be able to get away with it since it's esatigirls movie giving them a fenale hero for a female villan.

It will probably be both evil though.

I really, really want this movie not to be a letdown. At least Odenkirk working on it is a good sign.

Vlyd will be needed to lead the next generation of supers though.

You worked it out user. That was fast

Awwww. Could have been cool if we could say Sup Forums figured it out first.

We have mega fans of old shit in this world.

thats the point, the sister paints the brother as the villain and then the sister was the villain all along
we've done this before

What were they going for?
Disney just doesn't care about period accurate costumes anymore since everything after frozen. I am unsure what agenda you are seeing

She has blue hair user, to some people that probably means she's clearly an internet-era ball-breaking feminist, nevermind that weirdly colored hair in supers have been a thing since always.

>blames Sup Forums for her PMS
>accusses others of buzzwords

I think it looks a litrle like a villan but not enough for me to be sure.

>nevermind that weirdly colored hair in supers have been a thing since always
Example?
Because in the original movie the only one with colored hair was Mirage, and that was even a plot point.

Even more new characters to come I guess.

Also I'd love to hear from which period the blue-haired sidecut hails from that is NOT the Triggered Era.

Screencap this

What, you never saw Organa from the comics?

... ... ... Actually, of course you haven't. No one even knows those comics exist.

>... ... ...
Back to whatever shithole you came from.

Oh I see now. I was looking at the wrong character.
I guess the blue hair could make it worth keeping an eye out for sjw shit but it's most likely nothing. Not like she has a tumblr hairstyle.

I lost my hype when I realized the movie took place right after the first one rather than a 5-10 year time skip

But again, has anybody read the comics from way back?

What makes you think her having blue hair is going to be a fucking plot point?

It doesn't even look like a sidecut, there's clearly hair on the side.

True but that wasn't part of a dedicated purge

>What makes you think her having blue hair is going to be a fucking plot point?

Nothing.
>reading comprehension: 0

>hair on the side.
Do you even know how hair works.

What about neo-nazis?

>in the original movie the only one with colored hair was Mirage, and that was even a plot point.
How does that not imply that this will be different from that? What relevance is there to Mirage's hair not being a plot point?

>Do you even know how hair works.
Do you?

Wait, my mistake, I imagined a "not" that was clearly not there, and I didn't remember it being a plot point.
Anyway, violet has purple hair.

Y'all niggas arguing over which of the tech brothers are gonna be the villain when THIS
>The Supers find an advocate in a dignified foreign AMBASSADOR (voice of Isabella Rossellini) who is committed to the support and legalization of Superheroes.
is around? C'mon son.

>brothers

Siblings, whatever.

Either he's the twist villain because of his character design, Evelyn is the twist villain because of her name, or they're both twist villains as a combo, or maybe it's all one big red herring and Voyd is the twist villain. In any event, I think I speak for all of us when I say I'm sick to death of Disney/Pixar twist villains no matter how well they pulled it off in Coco.

So Voyd i like creating portals? Or just teleporting objects?

cause one of those powers is already in Jack Jacks bag.

Who I kinda want to renaming a literal Jack of All and see how that's handled.

Also not just Voyd but something starting up showing other heroes or descendants revealing themselves.

Voyd freaks and her powers fuse them all The Fly style

Oh also would it be a stretch for Big Hero Six to be part of this universe?

So the moral of the story would be "you think rich tech gurus are evil but in reality it's the gubment and foreeners"? Oh joy.

I tend to agree with you there. When the first thing you can ask yourself about potential villains is whether they'll be twisted or not, it shows that this tactic has run its course.

Jack jack's power was just being able to pass through stuff iirc.

You have a terrible memory. Even the recent teaser trailer had him demonstrating multiple powers.

I believe they're officially a Marvel property (and not made by Pixar), so I doubt it.

Marvel has pretty much disowned BH6.

i never said pol, nigger, think of something original...

>Teaser trailer
Oh. I just remembered the short I watched years ago.

Ever since I watched Bob Odenkirk in Breaking Bad I always wanted him to be a part of a Brad Bird movie.
I'm excited for this character

This, at the end we're going to feel sad for him.

>no matter how well they pulled it off in Coco.
I loved Coco but the moment Miguel announced his grandpa was that singer I knew it wasn't going to be him, between a bunch of obvious redflags through the movie.
Like, it ruined half the movie for me.

The 80's onwards.

80s deathrock scene

how about a plot twist: no plot twist!

Dumb roasties you are so triggered you cant even tell thst wymyn with weird hair have always been sjw