Gwenpool gets canceled

>Gwenpool gets canceled
>But nothing is stopping writers from completely ignoring her character when including her in their shitty crossover books.

I'm not hopeful.

Being an eternal sidekick is the worst thing that could happen to a character.

If her original personality isn't pushed any more, after a while the new one becomes the canon personality of the character.

>If her original personality isn't pushed any more

Why do people keep saying this shit as if her solo comic was that different from what they do with her in other comics

In other books she is a randumb selfie girl.

In her own book she is a bland '' I make generic comic book references '' girl.

Face it, you only like the book because of the artwork.

If she'll raise the sales of books she appears in, she might even get a place in some constant team. And if her team book would be successful she might even get another solo book. Within ten years or so.

>Why do people keep saying this shit as if her solo comic was that different from what they do with her in other comics

I don't know, I get what you're saying but when using "Champions" as an example, it goes pretty damn far to showing just how off they can get a character.

Her solo book was totally random in depicting her. Is she a villain? Is she a hero? Is she lol so randum girl?
Give it a time, within a year every writer will be familliar with her finished series and have stable image of her as a character.

That's not what Viv from Vison tells me.

But she had depth. A personal weakness of feeling alone and different in her new environment. And a clear goal of wanting to be a true hero which changed to wanting to not be cancelled

And sure, this doesnt need to be pointed out in every comic she's in but it should atleast not be completely fucking ignored by making her blow up random people

When did Viv had solo book again? No one's gonna scan all the Vision tomes just to get her right.
Gwen's series, on the other hand, slim and rather on point.

She's a NEET

>nothing is stopping writers from completely ignoring her
exactly

That is why she is now cosmic ghost rider

t. nonreader

Vision had a shorter run than Gwenpool, man.

Pink whore only useful for rule34 by flick.

So Gwen Poole as a character of a NEET who wound up getting her wish of being in the Marvel Universe who undergoes the consequences of being alone in another universe and doing her best to survive in a world that's unfit for normal people.

I think that's what incoming talent should keep in mind when writing Gwen.

>And a clear goal of wanting to be a true hero which changed to wanting to not be cancelled
So she started off as a selfish brat, became a hero, and then turned back into a selfish brat again. Wooaaaahhhh.

>12 issues of Vision
>25 issues of Gwenpool
>Gwen's series, on the other hand, slim and rather on point.

Her ULTIMATE goal is to be included so she wouldnt be alone. Also nice dubs

Might start reading Marvel Comics again after the cleanup is done...AGAIN!

Him killing her right there.....it...it would have been so magnificent...I don't think my Dong could handle that...

Medicom just announced a Gwenpool figure and the character is listed as Gwen Stacy on Amiami.

I bet Gwen's gonna end up in Agents of SHIELD

Doesn't work for Tim, but strangely works for Harley

>Look guys, I can't oversimplify a character arc! That means the character is shit!