We will never get a fourth "The Last Airbender" book in animated form from Bryke about the adventures of the young...

>We will never get a fourth "The Last Airbender" book in animated form from Bryke about the adventures of the young Kataang family.

Well, at least we have the comic books, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/53rCO8BsKwU
youtube.com/watch?v=J4FvYY2KTPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

The avatar that you fondly remember was assassinated by it's own lineage, then said lineage has fallen into irreparable madness.

Avatar's reputation has three things going against it.

>Sozin's Comet was an controversial Deus Ex Machina ending.
>M. Night Shamalanadingdong's horrendus movie.
>Korra...nuff said.

Three strikes your out.

That's why god invented the Infinite Loops.

Aang was suppose to look for other airbenders.

Cool idea for a Dragonball Super type of story.

thanks, but i prefer AU Aang

Spacebattles?

Why would you want them to fuck it up

Why the fuck didn't we get that instead of the train wreck that was Korra? I would love to have seen Aangdad.

Scat isn't allowed here you deviant.

People think this would potentially fuck with the title but I think it could still work if he was only finding people with the potential to airbend. Descendants of wandering Air Nomads that intermingled with the Earth Kingdom population.

What a terrible day for rain
youtu.be/53rCO8BsKwU

AU where the Aang's 'staff' is pimped out to every viable female interested in having airbending babies. The timeline we missed out on.

There is honestly a very simple fix for that scene.
>Aang balled up in rock as Ozi is chipping away
>Aang excepts that he will likely die here
>Thinks of the air nomads
>Thinks of his adventure across the globe
>Thinks of all the people he has helped
>Thinks of his friends
>Thinks of Katara
>Imagery of him embracing Katara
>Says he's sorry
>Imagery of him letting go of Katara
>THEN Ozi breaks the rock
>THEN his Chi point is hit by the rock
Boom, chakra opened=Avatar state and it actually makes sense

Forever

Shit that’s a fucking 5-STAR post right there.

Good, that means they won't get the chance to ruin this aswell.

Zuko belongs to Azula

>why have an adventure story when you can have some family-raising shit
Don't be retarded. Aang's family are not the Incredibles.

omg thats totally perfect
i can just imagine ozai ramming aaang hard all night in his root chakra

EXACTLY THIS.

i dont mind sozin's comet it was called pretty long before.

the lion turtle in the last 2 episode on the other hand, total asspull.

That'd be cliche as fuck.

would you a korrahontas?

I wouldn't "korra" anything.

>Firebender haircut
Did he get on with Azula in this?
Is there more?

time line when aang wake up early because of that when he beat ozai, he raise their children
loli azula is cute. Cute!

Link or something?

it was a old Thread, i only have 3 images

I'd ratber just see the next Avatar. Like a rare woodbender or sandbender. Maybe an Earthbender who can do them all instead of just one. Doesn't matter. Just more. Then again I'm #blessed because I don't complain about korra because everyone else is a whiny bitch about it.

Ok you got me, gibs link/name please, want to read this out of lols

>Korra

That doesn't solve anything.

Is it me or were the (wrong) tattoos poorly shopped in?

Avatar works precisely because it had a designated endgame from Day 1, to master all 4 elements and bring balance to the world, aka defeating Ozai.

Wishing for Avatar Book 4 fundamentally misses the point of this, and proves that Ameritards truly are too retarded to into good television.

Korra single-handedly killed the franchise, user. If it wasn't for the fact that Nick fucked up and ordered a ton of seasons beforehand it would've been cancelled by season 2.

No matter how badly Sup Forums wants to believe it Korra didn't tarnish Avatar's reputation. Also people have mostly gotten over the Sozin's Comet thing considering it was a tv show and they've moved on with their lives.

fan art made before korra is really interesting, its a shame but I guess the show did a alright job with the time skip

I think the Legacy of Korra in most peoples minds is Korrasami, since the series as a whole is to problematic and poorly written.

>Korra single-handedly killed the franchise
no it didnt idiot that was nick doing stupid shit so they can show sponge bob the show didnt do as bad as you make it out to be and i like the original way more and i hope they continue thew comics more mature and better story's that way take that korra hate and fuck yourself with it

No kidding.

>Rewatch Last Airbender
>Amazing, tight plot, good likeable characters.
>Satisfying ending.
>Rewatch Korra
>Like pulling teeth.
>Shipping wars.
>Lesbians for an ending. No closure.

Korra was a travesty.

>Korra
I am still mad.

user, the ratings jumped off a cliff halfway through season 2, and reached pitiful levels by 3. Spongebob had nothing to do with it, Korra was given top billing until it started to falter. They only replaced it with Spongebob when it was clear they couldn't recover those ratings otherwise, and surprise surprise, the ratings were higher once they did. You can't even say the dvd sales were good, it was outsold by the fucking Flinstones x WWE crossover.

And the comics are garbage, fuck off with that fanfiction shit.

Huh. I'd be okay with that.

Can you folks imagine what would a Bad ending would be For Avatar?
How would you make Satisfying Bad ending?

It's what we got already.

>Korra ends the avatar cycle, killing all of her past lives, making Korra the first and only avatar in a new chain of reincarnation.
>Korra opens the spitit portals, sentancing mankind to a constant war of survival against the spirits. Turning her home city into the first post-apocalyptic hellscape of many to come.
>Instead of being distraught by her actions, Korra goes on vacation munching carpet, sentancing hundreds of thousands to try to broker a new way of life with spirits who have complete power over non bender citizens.

>Korra opens the spirit portals
Damn son, where you find this?
This is the worst use of retcon

Welp, that's one way to put it
But what about the Last airbender? how would you do The Best Bad ending for that?

But fails to properly do anything about the REAL threat to the world: Azula. Girl's got the "gonna watch the world burn" mindset something fierce.

you seen this? I can't remember what part he talks about the portals but it's even worse than I remember it being
youtube.com/watch?v=J4FvYY2KTPs

Korra somehow managed to ruin both the past and future of Avatar.

No one cares what you think

Or she could just be putting on a facade to gain attention.

Best I can think of that'd work is a bittersweet ending of Aang accepts his fate as Avatar and kills Ozai ending the war, but ultimately losing his innocence in the process.

Aang should have been gay.
>"twinkle toes"
>"feminine side"
>compassionate vegetarian
>monk with commitment to celibacy
>also the last of his people and a faggot (ultra tripe dilemma)
>subtextual tradition of close firelord/avatar relationship
All this Korra lesbian shit was stupid retarded hamfisted. But homosexual Aang would have been good.

triple*