What are the must-read runs of Superman from the 90s and 2000's...

What are the must-read runs of Superman from the 90s and 2000's? I've been reading since New 52 but haven't been exposed to much of the early stuff before Flashpoint.

I'm not the biggest Supes fan, but when I did my reading this is what I enjoyed.
2001 Adventures of Superman by Casey
2004 Adventures of Superman by Rucka
and 1997 Steel by Priest
Most everything else is minis, maxis, elseworlds and single arcs.

90s? Basically read all of Superman Adventures. Otherwise there's not really any "must reads" from the main continuity unless you count the Morrison era of JLA.

From the 2000s, Geoff Johns' run is the best in-continuity. Then there's All Star Superman. The Waid and Kelly runs on JLA aren't bad either. I'd also recommend the Loeb run on Superman/Batman. Also potentially worth reading are Loeb's run on Superman and Kelly's run on Action Comics.

anything post wedding and before new krypton

2000's there's All Star Superman, Superman: Secret Identity, and Red Son for the out-of-continuity stuff.

In-continuity I liked Casey's run on Adventures of Superman, some of Rucka's Adventures of Superman, Geoff Johns' run on Action, and Busiek's run on Superman.

Avoid runs. Just dip in when there's a good story that's been recommended to you and dip out afterwards.

From the 2000's, I recommended these TPBs:
All-Star Superman
Superman: Up, Up, and Away
Superman: Brainiac
Superman: Secret Origin
Superman: Last Son
Superman: Red Son
Superman: #775 (Collected in Justice League Elite, Vol. 1)

From the 90's, a;; I really recommend is:
Superman: The Death of Superman
Superman: Doomsday (Volume 5 of the Death of Superman saga... you can skip the middle books to be honest.)

Kesel
The Millennium Giants
Superman Forever and the Dominus Effect

>Morrison, Johns and Loeb xD
Shut the fuck up casual, nothing you recommended is from Superman.

There's a lot of good stuff before the wedding though

>Superman adventures; Just skip everything not written by either Millar or McCloud.
>Supreme by Alan Moore
Any other Superman run is not close to being a must read or even decent.

t.casual

How would you know?

Because I've read most of it. Unless you're a retarded characterfag, there's no reason to browse through that mediocrity.

>Because I've read most of it
You haven't read it, so stop posting.

Do you really think this attitude is helpful at all?

Why not? It works on Sup Forums.

Nigger, you need to read comics other than Superman to have a good judgement of what constitutes as must read.

Trial of Superman

Nobody's recommended it yet, but the Darwyn Cooke issues if Superman Confidential are great.
Also ignore this faggot

The good Superman stories were all in the 50s, 60s and 70s.

Our Worlds At War

Just read every Super title from Man of Steel #1 in 1986 up through Rebirth