Afleck Batman VS Youndu

Who would win in a fight? How long could Batman last?

Are criminals still a superstitious cowardly lot?

I don't really get these matchups but alright. Batman could theoretically take him out if he threw a putty grenade at his mouth to silence the whistling, or a batarang at his fin to disable it

Batman could easily dodge the arrow long enough to take out the fin. Youndu can't dodge so he might as well be a stationary target for the batarang.

>Batman could easily dodge the arrow
Dude, there is no plot armor against that thing. Its fast and can change direction, it was show to kill dozens of people in a split of 2 seconds.

Not him, but there are limitations to the arrow. Yondu needs a visual on his target before engaging, that's why he took over the security room on his ship. Its a remarkably broken weapon to be sure, but not necessarily unbeatable.

Yondu's arrow murders Fatfleck easy, without it probably Batman

Does Batman have preptime?

If he has, Youndu has 2, and if Batman can pull out all of his resources, Youndu can bring his spaceship too.

No he doesn't. The arrow was killing people that were behind him as he was whistling.

Honestly, Yondu was OP as fuck. I feel like Adam West Batman would be the only one who would even have a chance, because he’d have his own Batwhistle that would fuck up Yondu’s control or something

>If he has, Youndu has 2, and if Batman can pull out all of his resources, Youndu can bring his spaceship too.

Batman sneaks inside his sapce ship, teleports behind back...

Throw smoke bombs and there you go, the arrow is useless.

Are you talking about when he was walking the railing with guys falling? Because he could clearly see where they were as he was walking

bat man would probably have some sonic device in his belt ready to deploy as soon as he heard the whistling and noticed an arrow flying by itself.

that being said though, batman with prep time wank is one of the dumbest memes, but Yondu's powers aren't particularly hard to counter.

Batman didnt even use any sonic weapons against Superman. Sonic weapons being one of his lesser know weaknesses due to his superhearing.

Did you completely forget about the 2 sonic canons he used in BvS right after the mounted guns?

Rocket almost shat his pants when he heard Yondu whistling after he successfully ambushed the rest of the Ravagers. I'd give Batman a half second after he hears a whistle before the world goes black.

Pretty bad matchup overall, DCEU Batman is barely as capable than Black Widow from what we've seen so far.

What can you do faster, whistle of move your arm to your belt and take the pellets and raise them up and throw them down to the ground?

I meant to say

Or*

I'm pretty sure it's easier to whistle then grab smoke bombs and throw them.

only right answer

"Thomas Wayne may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy"

Man, I love Youndu's arrow, such a simple concept and so OP.

Anybody has a webm of him killing his crew?

MARTHA MAY BE YOUR MOMMA BUT SHE AIN'T YER DADDY

Batman recognizes Yondu as a Zatoan. In the split second Youdu parts his lips to whistle, Batman beats him to the draw by farting at the exact frequency which can cause Zatoanian biology to explode, the result of years of invaluable research and dedicated practice which serves him well at this critical moment.

I could actually see Batman analyzing the whistling patterns and thus predicting the exact directions and angles the arrow is going to attempt to shoot him from, which allows him to dodge it

Then it's just a matter of broadcasting the same command frequency from his belt that Yondu's horn transmits, allowing him to scramble and confuse the control mechanism of the arrow by improvising his own whistling patterns to neutralize the threat.

Then he kung-fus Yondu into submission

If Batman can't stop the arrow, he dies and it doesn't take very long.