Marvel x Potter: Slytherin Edition

I stumbled upon this piece of fan-art on Tumblr (yeah, yeah, I'll let (you) know tons of Drawfags from here have blogs there) and realized how much fucking fun this group would be. Vic, Loki, Amora & Hela would be a great group. There's another done for Gryffindor I'll be posting next, but it's honestly boring and safe. I'd honestly pay money for such a group replacing the main HP kids and fucking shit up.

Who else would you add? Osborn fits both the Green & Evil motif. Emma Frost & Fantomex fit the personality criteria. Baron Zemo is an obvious choice. Baron Mordo? Magneto? Sinister most likely.

Anyway, discuss the group/pic, post ideas, whatever. Just figured "Magic Avengers Academy (IOS): Actually Good Edition" would make for a fun thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

redland2014.tumblr.com/post/169392205631/hp-au#notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boring selection, really. You could probably throw in Cap and folks like Hawkeye.

And here's Ravenclaw. Better than Gryffindor's. You could add most brainy characters here. Hafflepuff doesn't get one because it's literally shit-tier.

It looks like the theme of the art is magical characters, so Cap and Hawkeye would be muggles. The inclusion of Stark is kinda weird.

It's generally Marvel I think. Ravenclaw features Jean Grey. Stick to only magical characters and it's boring. As for Stark, he's become a Sorcerer in various realities.

I would really like to read about Cap as a muggle overachieving in a magical world.

Cap would so obviously be a Hufflepuff

How about a muggle who gains magical power via some sort of illegal experiment? Maybe some variation on the resurrection spell Voldy used. You could have him be 2nd year aged. Maybe it's a mudblood wizard who wants to pull an X-1 Magneto and convert all of London in an attempt to bring the wizarding world out of hiding. Cap is the trial run.

Isn't that basically Strange? Or even Doom? Marvel doesn't have anything like "Homo-Magi", so even if Victor's mom was a Witch, it's as if someone's dad or mom was a doctor or an engineer. It's a profession or skill, not a genetic trait. Purebloods would be people like Loki, Hela, Amora, Satana, etc.

How come?

well he's not an asshole, for one

>wanda
>in anything but red

One job...

you utter tit, Hufflepuff is literally on that page, with I assume Jean, Wanda, and billy

Eh, Gryffindor isn't full of assholes.

To be fair, she's not exactly the bravery type...

...Fuck. I didn't see it there...

>Thor
>Not Hufflepuff as fuck

>ywn pal around with the Slytherin Crew
>ywn play pranks with Loki on Arrogant Gryffs
>ywn be the Eden's Apple between Amora and Hela
>ywn stay up late with Victor to vent about how awful those know-it-all Ravenclaw cucks are
>ywn help Professor Sinister dissect Werewolves
>wn ditch school with your Crew to find Dracula's Castle
Why live?

Well. Magic is to HP what "powers" are to Marvel. Cap's a super, so he'd have magic. Tony isn't a super per say but his intellect is more or less one. Hawkey and Widow are not super beyond peak human strength and combat skills.

I guess it makes sense. As for Stark, he comes from Old Money, so that could give him some status. Going by that logic, Doom'd be the Muggle of the Slytherins then. But Loki, Amora and Hela wouldn't care that much, so he'd buckle up with them.

>Doom
>Slytherin

Nah mate, I can see Doom bitchslapping the hat if it doesn't say Gryffindor. Which animal but the lion could satisfy is ego.

>lives and breathes Green
>sorted into a house full of loudmouth jocks
>forced to wear red all the fucking time
>not part of the Rich Kids Club
user, Doom would concentrate all his Willpower to get INTO Slytherin.

>Doom would concentrate all his Willpower to get INTO Slytherin

As if Doom will try to go into another house because it's not convenient for him. Doom will concentrate all his willpower to change House Gryffindor color

>Doom
>in a constant pissing match with one of the smartest people on the planet to prove he's smarter
>in any house other than the one that prizes intelligence

>literal son of the devil in gryffindor

You're both missing the point. Gryffindor is full of privileged jocks and Ravenclaw full of beta know it alls. Meanwhile Slytherin has prestige, encompasses both intelligence and confidence, while proving the biggest challenge. Doom would be disgusted with Gryffindors, and bored out of his mind at Ravenclaw. He needs to be in a constant state of conflict, and Slytherin gives him exactly that. Seriously, I don't know why you're debating one of the simplest choices ever.

Well he is fighting against his heritage constantly. Satana should be 100% a Slytherin though.

Doom should be in House Doom

>First day of school start with a fight with everyone
>Accidently knock himself out by tripping on a book
>Scream: "RICHAAAAAAARDS!!!"

Reed Richards is a muggle that isn't even attending this school, doesn't even know Doom.

Who's the artist?

>Richards meets Victor when they arrive to Hogwarts
>Ben, Sue and Johnny are with him
>Ben calls Reed Stretch
>the reason for that is because Reed is really, really hung
>Reed calls Ben Big Thing because his is really, really girthy, like a wine bottle
>Doom notices the outline on both their pants
>tries to prove his mental superiority by referencing some obscure math theorem
>Reed has actually not only memorized it, but actually improved upon it by streamlining it
>Doom leaves the room enraged
>Sorting Time
>"Bah, DOOM shall clearly be admitted to the House of Smarts or Courage"
>Reed (and Sue) gets admitted to Ravenclaw and the Sorting Hat mentions it hasn't sensed such raw brain power in ages
>Doom is enraged
>"Pfft, bunch of wimpy bookworms; the future of Doom lies in glorious and courageous bat-"
>Grimm (and Johnny) gets sorted to Gryffindor, and the Sorting Hat mentions it hasn't encountered such willpower in ages
>Doom is basically ready to become a school shooter
>gets sorted into Slytherin; the Sorting Hat is absolutely horrified
>Loki tries to welcome him
>"DOOM pledges allegiance to nobody but DOOM"
>"we have potions that shrink or enlarge people's dicks"
>...
>"we can also kill people without anybody knowing"
>...
>"we also have a Giant Killer Snake"
>...
>"...we've rigged it so Santa Claus always brings us the best presents"
>...the House of DOOM, compromised of Victor Von DOOM, shall form a temporary alliance with the House of Slytherin

Random person on Tumblr. Put Doctor Doom on the search bar, select "show results by most recent" and you'll find it.

redland2014.tumblr.com/post/169392205631/hp-au#notes

>ywn be a ineffectual edgelord Slytherin

>Slytherin NOT the best house
>implying
Best colors, best aesthetics, best pale cuties, best forbidden magic, best school grants, best everything. While the Gryffs are getting wasted and having orgies like meatheads, the Ravens are being brainy autists and the Huffs are... chilling,I guess, the Slyths form meaningful OTP-Tier relationships and make plans about ruling the world.

There's no reason to NOT want to be a Slytherin,especially with OP's Crew. Throw in Emma and Fantomex and you've got the best mates ever.

Kek, thanks for that mate!

Who would Doom end up with? The legitimately wicked Hela? The clingy but good hearted Amora? The rich bitch with a heart of gold Emma? Would he lust after Teacher Morgan Le Fay?

No problem mate, glad (you) liked it.

Emma, most probably. Rich, pretty, and the right balance between loving and ambitious.