Can we have a QUALITY thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxcDBa-4tf8
youtube.com/watch?v=-6nmTundSn4
youtu.be/1fFrm9E2nTM?t=1m24s
powerpufferrors.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>good burger 2

Google image searched sonic underground baby and found some quality.

>Good Burger 2

>Good Burger 2

>Good Burger 2

>i d o n t k n o w w h y y o u ' r e n o t f a l l i ng d o w n

You know they technically did make a sequel to Good Burger in 1998 and in book form

>What the hell is Kryptonite?

They could actually make a real Good Burger 2, it's not like Kel's doing anything else nowadays. Kenan probably wouldn't do it though.

Sonic Underground honestly has to be one of the worst cartoons I've ever seen.

Did anyone ever see THIS Tarzan movie? Now that was some good QUALITY

I didn't, but I think I know somebody that will.

I saw this at a thrift store once and was absolutely baffled.
I feel like it was first written as a script and then nobody wanted it so they just churned a book out.
Sonic Underground is the worst Sonic-related thing period. 06 and Rise of Lyric are more entertaining than that shit.

“Fuck perspective.”

>Good Burger 2
Fuck the animation, I'm just pissed they included that.

i cant believe other people watch him

Sorry for being a newfag, but who is that?

holy shit he's still alive? what happened to his hair?

>"I can't be asked to read the fucking image name"
Kill your kys yourself

Why does it have people feet?

>Once as a lad I went to a friends house for a sleepover and they had hotdogs split in half with american "cheese" melted on them and it wasn't as white as this cover is.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxcDBa-4tf8
oh dang

> as swift as a cheetah
yeah, right.

That's perspective humor, dummy.

Time to implode this thread.

jegus his mouth is like a pork chop

I think Kel is on that Nick show about kids making video games

where the fuck is my legacy captcha hirohito?

I believe sugar was trying to mimic the scene in cowboy bebop with mad pierrot double kicking spike using his anti-gravity suit to achieve the height, and then built up to a combo of kicks, instead of randomly floating upwards and kicking the other gem in the face. also, pierrot was strongfat, and the pudge you saw was actually just bulging weaponry under his coat. the fusion is just fat for the heck of it.
for an example of what I was saying, skip to 1:03 for the kicks, and 2:00 for the coat opening
youtube.com/watch?v=-6nmTundSn4

>mimic the scene in cowboy bebop
More like trying to plagiarize it like all the other animes she plagiarized.

yes that is a better word to use. I was just choosing my words carefully. Many many references in that show are just straight up stupid as well. for example, that stupid scene with the pizza dream that had absolutely no need to be i there and was crammed in as a blatant evangelion reference. I know there are many more, but that is the only one I can list off the top of my head( apart from the one I mentioned previously) because of how stupid it was.

The implication in evangelion was that shinji and asuka were going to fuck like rabbits to repopulate the earth after that scene. does this also mean that entire episode of SU just an extended metaphor for sex? what did they mean by it? all it showed was a reference so adult fans could jump up and scream "OH MY GOD ITS LIKE THE ANIME SUGAR YOU GENIUS LET ME FELLATE YOUR GIANT CLIT AND UUUUURGHHH I LOVE REFERENCES UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGGHHHHH"

Guys Sugar didn't board that scene. I agree that it's pretty shitty and if it was taken from Cowboy Bebop that's extra shitty, but that particular moment isn't her fault.
Also the implication at the end of EoE wasn't that "shinji and asuka were going to fuck like rabbits to repopulate the earth after that scene", it was to establish Shinji coming to terms with the fact that he couldn't run away from people, and him choking Asuka was a continuation of him choking her during instrumentality. At that point he still wasn't sure if it was really over and it's heavily implied that he had been alone for some time before Asuka showed up, so he couldn't register that she really came back, and Asuka reaching her hand up snapped him back into the real world. Hell they even outright say that other people could return, it's just that Asuka was the first to do so.

Don't see why Kenan wouldn't SNL barely ever uses him to his full capabilities.

Poor guy has clocked a decade and they've not given him a chance for his own characters or a Movie.

Course most that time they were jerking off over Thirty Rock so yea.

Surprised that Box is the only thing in scale.

Surprised its not misshapen like a pizza box or some shit.

This is so embarrassing on so many levels...

Good times with that cartoon...

that's just the 3rd bonus stage

>Guys Sugar didn't board that scene.
She's in charge of the show. That's her job to check every fucking scene in every fucking episode. Literally.

Doesn't Kel own a bunch of Wendy's restaurants? Apparently acting is just something he enjoys doing sometimes.

>good burger 2
nickelodeon i swear to god do not fucking play with my dreams like that

Jesus. This is the worst. All the shit animation we see from the '80s is because of poor communication and cheaply paid overseas scribble slaves, but this is just fucking ignorance and laziness.

>Wonder what the hell he's talking about
>COMING SOON
NICK DON'T TOY WITH ME

I fucking hate the stupid bootleg reviews, just review horror movies, you fuck.

It's so obvious that the background was done by one person and that the characters, the mop bucket, the sign, the box, etc. were all drawn on top of it. Their perspectives are all fucked up. Not to mention they're both midgets now with oversized heads.

This is true
That doesn't mean she'd immediately make the connection to the Cowboy Bebop scene in question or that she was the one that decided to put it in, that was almost certainly the boarder's decision.

This isn't QUALITY.
>rhino runs towards briefcase
>rhino snatches briefcase, turns around
>rhino runs back the way he came from

It pisses me off that someone who obviously knows what they're doing and deserves to have a job puts so much effort and time and care into their work only to have it shat all over by the idiots who do the animating that don't know their craft a tenth as much as the person who did the background.

Did it bounce off of the fucking moon?

It's a skybox!

Kenan and Kel are like 40 now. It wouldn't have the same charm. Let it die.

Do Taiwanese animators not know how reflections work?

a classic

I know this is veering off topic, but I would love to see someone edit together all the "homages" next to full SU episodes in real time. That way we could see exactly how derivative it is.

I don't take issue with the homage as it's neat to see when done well. Boondocks does a lot of anime homage stuff; one of my favorites being all the references in the dodgeball episode.

No, my beef is with how badly executed it is. The Cowboy Bebop one is animated with an eye to anticipation, gravity and momentum. It's goofy nonetheless, but you can feel the weight and inertia of the movement. SU's take on it is just this floaty, impactless bullshit.

I noticed the Good Burger 2 cameo the day they started airing this promo, I was just too lazy to make an OP about this fucking garbage.

I'm not quite sure what you mean

SU is literally the only cartoon you aren't allowed to criticize for having shit animation, inconsistent character anatomy, etc. even though it's literally the worst offender

>white people xd

I can't post every episode of Steven Universe.

>even though it's literally the worst offender
Nah. PPG reboot is endlessly worse. I don't even like SU and I'll still defend it in these cases, it is not the worst thing ever. It's just regular mediocre/bad.

The angles are screwed up. The lily pads show that we're seeing the water at an angle, not from directly above. So we shouldn't be seeing the creatures' reflection since they're standing on the river bank that's behind the "camera".
The only way this reflection would work from this angle is if they were on the other side of the stream, floating in the air upside down. And they're not mirrored left-to-right either.

It's like in this shot from the Transformers movie, where nothing seems off until you think about it for a moment.

PPG reboot has shit tons of animations errors, yes, but it's at least consistent with character proportions and art style.
SU is all over the god damn place. PPG is shit, but it's consistently shit. SU is varying degrees of shit so it's worse.

Now I need to rewatch that whole thing.

youtu.be/1fFrm9E2nTM?t=1m24s

I had almost forgotten
Wasn't there one with a bootleg VF-1 too?

>Sunrise animated this episode

I thought they were supposed to be one of Japan's GOOD studios? They did Cowboy Bebop and Big O and all those fucking Gundam shows, didn't they? Did they animate the USA Street Fighter cartoon on their lunch break?

>Some characters don’t have bodies
>Some characters don’t have arms
>The girl in braids has no pants
>Some characters don't have mouths
Also here's a blog dedicated to this shit show;
>powerpufferrors.tumblr.com/

Oh wow for one single frame that goes by in a split second the background was cut-off ever so slightly, truly worse than Hitler

>homages and references are plagiarism if I don't like who's doing it
Jesus this board is retarded

It honestly reminds me of those kids back in middle school who claimed shit like Eva "ripped off" Gundam because they both had giant robots or EEnE "ripped off" Looney Tunes for having slapstick.

the human eye is really good at catching this though.

just above the mic. is that an old lady with a beard?

Not Sup Forums but 2015 sailor moon is well know for its quality.

Both them and Madhouse. They probably just dumped the rest of their workload to some third-rate companies when other shit came into their offices.

It's terrible how perfectly this fits in with QUALITY shots of decades past

That's what working at Channel Autism can do to a person. See also Doug Walker and Brad Jones, who both had to shave their heads bald as a result.

forgot pic.

>cowboy bebop

yeah if you're going to pay an homage to a show like that, it has to be for the entire episode. like when Locke and Key's artist did an homage to Calvin and Hobbes with atleast one entire issue. can't remember if it was more

Wait... what? What?! A book?! Fucking what?!

>he doesn't remember all those shitty Nickelodeon novels
the one based off the animorphs was the only one I read. It was alright.

Animorphs was already a book series, dumb dumb.

you missunderstand, user. they made a book based directly off the TV series, which was based on the book series. That's a thing that happened

The fuck is going on with Jasper's frames

Hot off the presses

I'd say it would have been easier for them to catch if they made the void space pink, but then again I wouldn't trust them to skip it anyway..

No this was before Nick Zone

>plagiarism are references and homages if I like who’s doing it
Jesus this board is retarded

I can actually imagine Good Burger 2, they have to fight the vegan gluten free restaurant across the street.

There's so many problems with that shot I just gave up. It's like my drawings when I just shit something out and scribble on my paper. It's a for broadcast animated show though. So this is not acceptable by any means.

it'll just be a remake with 2 younger girls that fill Kenan and Kel's roles.

If you can make fun of all other races, making fun of white people is hardly exempt nor a reason to get easily offended over.