So i started watching Bob's Burgers after being told to watch it by a few people

So i started watching Bob's Burgers after being told to watch it by a few people.
I've watched a few episodes and haven't laughed once. Some of the episodes just felt cringey.

Is there a season or couple of episodes where it gets good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUA-Quoydow
youtube.com/watch?v=NeLsJn9AHjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, it's basically a generally improved nu-Simpsons.

Around late season 1, early season 2 was where it started kicking in for me. But its not for everyone

Season 2 to 3 is when it starts to find its legs. Before that Fox mandated that the humor be more edgy.

Which episodes did you watch already? Season 1 wasn't very good.

>Tfw like S1 the most because it was comfy and reminded me of when my mom worked at a diner and had me and my sibling help after school, yet everyone says it is the worst.

It had Louise unironically telling Tina to kill herself.

I'm sorry man, but season one was shit.

Except for the two lady cops. They were a lot better than Bosco.

Bob being the only sane person even when he's in the wrong can be very tiring on a viewer.

I love it more too, especially since it had a larger focus on the adults instead of the kids

>you will never suck on Tina's toes

Watched about 8 episodes of season one

I'll keep going then if you guys say it gets better

Episodes where Bob is redeemed by his love for his family>Kid episodes>Episodes where Bob is screwed over by his own pride>Episodes where the universe shits on Bob for no reason.

I've rarely found this show laugh-out-loud funny. It's more of a comfy kind of funny

Season 1 was trying really hard to be another Family Guy.

The cabby episode is like one of my favorites and that's like episode 6 of season 1. Watch the one where Bob cooks for the cruise liner and the we heart wagstaff one. Just a couple off the top of my head.

>two lady cops
Fuck, you just reminded me of them! They really should've been used more.

This

It's a bad and uncreative show. Have you noticed how badly it's drawn, or how only the family are reasonably designed characters?

>It had Louise unironically telling Tina to kill herself.
It's called realism.

I liked when the show actually focused on the restaurant, now it's just another generic family sitcom.

Bob's Burgers is bland comedy mixed with a bad artstyle.

Around the time Bob becomes a cab driver iirc. Which I don't because I started back when s1 was first coming out and never went back to rewatch it

So how many fries where on the floor again?

The kids are terrible and eat up most of the screen time,Linda too.

I think louise is cute.
and Bobs Burgers is the best show currently aring

The nude beach episode was kind of shitty.

The kids work really good when their episodes are focused on their friends too

>dude butts lmao
>SCREAMING EQUALS FUNNY
>SCREAMING EQUALS FUNNY but also fart jokes
The kids are the worst part of the show bar Gail.

Toothpicks, user. They were toothpicks.

Louise was awesome in it.

>no naked Tina or Louise

Really rustles my jimmies.

We did see Louise nude already though.

No, we didn't.
Logan might've

Yes we did
In that one episode that showed her as a baby

Bob’s Burgers is incredibly well regarded among a certain... demographic and it’s toothless, inoffensive brand of, ahem, “comedy” is a clear indicator as to which demographic I am referring to. Bob’s Burgers is incredibly mediocre.

oh god i have the worst kind of autism

I enjoy the show well enough, but the only time I laughed out loud was in the first episode when they ask Tina to count the toothpicks.

That doesn't count

youtube.com/watch?v=uUA-Quoydow

Gene is a shit character and I hate him

It's pretty bland desu.

America.

I genuinely was curious in how an amateur writer who's only qualifications were literally being a spic lesbian of a landwhale.

It was pretty much what I expected. Except the art was also some of the worst I've seen in recent years in a comic, so that was a plus.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeLsJn9AHjA

>expecting a Simpsons/family guy rip off show to be any good
Come on now, OP, its about as bottom barrel "safe" entertainment as you can find

Oh yea, she specifically cancelled all other appointments so she could try and do that.

Louise's feet are a treasure.