He was right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myyGbmkL4yQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice Watchmen reference.

fuck off faggot

handed? Yes.

wew

He was a nerd. He’d probably post on this board regularly.

Right thing for the wrong reason. He was a jackass but allowing individuals to have insane abilities, using the government to keep them in check, is pure stupid. You're better off with pure capitalism than whatever the fuck that is.

he was left

A world where everyone is super is better than a world where nobody is allowed to be
If he went about it in a non insane way and didn't kill anyone (he didn't need to anyways) then most heroes would have agreed with him

Earl Hickey is always right.

A lot of the issue is that varying abilies probably means you've evolved past human empathy at the time and a lot of people will fuck around unchecked even worse than now.

But in reality that would already be happening if it were only a few people with that much power. The world is evil enough with the current power gaps.

He was mirrored

>Be able to give the whole world superpowers
>Fuck it up in an attempt to exact unexamined revenge on some random hero who ended up as a literal who
>Play around as a superhero as if that would make people like you more than if you ushered in the greatest progress in human history as opposed to your larp bullshit
>He would've kept being a literal who but you made him relevant again and in the process fucking died
He deserved everything.

Also on a side note, did the anti superhero law ever get reversed? Like I remember they weren't afraid to use their powers in the end but I don't remember that ceasing to be a thing.

He was a cow

Who wins? SynddnyS or emorrome

>dat face
More like Down-Syndrome.

he was.

More like CLOWN syndrome

He was wrong.

I'll always love Syndrome because of the amazing performance of Spain's VA for the dubbing (not the ones for latin america mind you. that shit's just wrong)
It's just so great. he added so many nuances that made him sound better than the original, and it was clearly a work of love for him. I wish I could share the experience with non-spanish-speakers...

youtube.com/watch?v=myyGbmkL4yQ

Sounds like shit. LA sounds better becouse he sounds like a nasal massive manchild, which fits the character like a glove.
But I cant blame a spaniard for having such shit taste. I mean wew, the crap you guys have to deal with:
>catalunia shitstorm
>refugees
>a todo gas
>lobezno
>onda vital
>la salchica peleona
>don pepe y los globos

We do not speak about title dubbing.

Also you're wrong about everything else.

Yes user. Inflation IS a thing. Don't forget to curse the commies tomorrow!

>not upside down syndrome
one fucking job, user

>You're late
>15 years too late
>and I've outmooed you

>"Oh no, the hero whose career got ruined was mean to me once."
>"Instead of making superheroes further obsolete with my inventions, I'll just kill everyone and cause a ton of property damage even though I'm already absurdly successful."

He really wasn't.

He's Sup Forums incarnate. A whiny autist who wants to trash the world instead of fix it.

I don't think you know what the word "incarnate" means.

And people exist. Giving them power doesn't change that.

Naw.

>varying abilies probably means you've evolved past human empathy

?????