Eggs for the child

>eggs for the child

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KZD269udWbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eggs?

disney defintely fucking knows how to draw delicious looking food

Sorry bitch, i see that Elvis behind Goofy.

EGGS!

Hyuck! How's about I scramble your eggs?

In general food tends to look great animated, toon cake always makes me salivate and I don't even like it IRL

Only eggs can sustain me

This

Oh man I hated those assholes

I NEED YOU TO GO OUT AND BUY EGGS FOR BAAAAAAAARRRT

Hes upset because something didn't seem right with that couple and their kids but he never told anybody.

EGGS
EGGS
EEEGS
EGGS

Eggs

Goofy bump

I could go for some eggs
actually

All of them?

God I love those stereotypical diners in movies.

youtu.be/KZD269udWbU

Post Goofy cosplay nao!

Do you not have any where you live? You must either live in super ultra rich kid suburbs, or like NYC, or not in the US at all

Despite them looking delicious, I actually hate eggs.

Well Maxie? Aren’t you gonna eat your eggs you little FAGGOT

Why?

I never liked that particular plate of food. Max, this growing teenaged boy, is given two eggs and a single slice of bacon. There's no way that'll tide him over to lunch. Hell, I don't think even a small child would be satisfied with that piddly ass "breakfast." That's a snack at best.

It always stood out to me just how pathetic that "meal" looks.

Eggs?

What would you eat? I routinely eat two eggs and two toasts, I feel like a single slice of bacon is not good but numerically probably has as many calories as my normal breakfast

Eggs, bacon, smashed potatoes AND A FUCKING DECENT STEAK..thats what a growing teenager needs to srtart his day.

>he got away with it

>eggs like the eggs of his mother that another male fertilized

>smashed potatoes

That's the problem, it's smaller but still has the same amount of calories. He will still feel hungry instead of eating something filling like potatoes or bread.

Speaking of that cake, the Sia song from that movie makes me cry everytime....I just cried like twice in a row, idk if it is nostalgia, pride, or sadness but Jesus.

FUCK THE TREE

If I'm in the mood for a traditional-ish breakfast, I usually go with a meaty, cheesy omelette, always made using 3 eggs. I usually prefer to use turkey in my omelettes, but I also like ham or large-chunk bacon bits if I want something that'll stick to me longer. If I know I'll be going a while without eating, I'll also have some toast. Probably with cinnamon-sugar. And a tall glass of milk to wash it all down. That'd keep me for at least a good 6 hours. Longer if I keep some jerky on hand for when I'm just peckish.

But for comparison, if it's just something from a restaurant, the omelette alone would suffice for at least a while.

oh shit you absolute madman

>those pancakes

Kinda bums me out that I'm past the age where I could eat a stack of pancakes like that on the morning of a roadtrip and be good to drive for hours. I could do that when I was younger, but now, I think my stomach's gotten too sensitive to handle it.

Still looks amazing, though.

Make me a sandwich?

Any giant cake in a Goofy thread that doesn't have Peg coming out of it in a bikini or less is a wasted cake.

the sonic boom design is honestly the best one

Can't I get a tuna fish on toast sandwich WITHOUT the tuna fish?!