Batgirl #19 Storytime

If this book were better I'd appreciate Penguin being so prominent since he has like 2 good stories.

But please tell me Larson's contract with this book ends at 24, this book has gotten so bad.

What you think this is? A popular author? Larson will be on till probably #50!

whoa a bunch of FREAKING WHITE MALES harassing poor black people

>you know I wrote the security code for Arkham Asylum, right?
That's... not really something you should brag about

>doesn't even feel sorry about ruining the boys' game

Damn, the author is super bitter about anything white and male.

>FREAKING WHITE MALES
Who look oddly like Jay from Jay and Silent Bob.

>the Batgirl subcompact mobile!
Since when does she have access to Bat-stuff? I remember all her shit getting burned up ( along with all of Black Canary's ) at the start of the Tacticool costume Burnside era and thought she'd just been running around on rooftops like Grayson.

Also: how exactly does this thing move when all the points of contact with the ground are skies?

Oh shit. Jay's gone triplet in the DCU!!

> Batgirl 18: 20,056 on ComicChron for December 2017.
> Last year it was 32,000

JUST

I liked Batgirl of burnside better.

>I liked Batgirl of burnside better.
I prefer Wildgoose to Tarr, personally. I tend to skip the filler issues and will most likely drop it if/when he fucks off to do something else.

She owns her own freaking company. Pretty sure she just buys a ton of crap on the internet. Also, in We Are Robin, a kid re-invented the Bat-grapple, so it's not like it's hard to invent stuff in the Bat-universe. :) (Also, Damian invented a flying car at 10).

You're going to be dropping it soon, then - he's already announced he's leaving.

I personally like Eleonora Carlini best of the last several Batgirl artists. Though Dave Lafuente did a nice few issues.

If we could get Bilquis Evely or Emmanuela Luppacchino on the title, it would be really great. But we'd need to get a new writer, too, to meet that level of artistic skill.

>he has like 2 good stories.
Try reading more comics

Yeah thanks for reminding us why Batman has been shit lately.

(um...lately as in "that past ten years"?)

Well actually even more than that.
No Man's Land was the last decent arc.

Wow. Well...I've liked a lot of stuff since then. I've hated a lot as well, but there's been good stuff.

> bringing Babs back as Batgirl was a MISTAKE.

Man I love the costume and art but the writing man.

that explains everything

This one is cool with the moon as penguin monocle.

Helps my insomnia.

Yeah... You could put a revolving door in arkham and it would be more safe. I pretty sure at least a couple of nutjobs wouldn´t able to resist spining in the doors all day instead of scaping.

How do you scape from Supergirl? also from now on Supergirl should always wear a cowgirl hat.