It's a fashion club episode

>It's a fashion club episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_25Joznkh8
youtube.com/watch?v=WAT_yqAu8yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sandy and Tiffany made everything better.

I always liked the Quinn and the fashion club more than I liked Daria. Daria always came off as some autistic android.

Did she keep it because it accurately reflected their personalities, or does she secretly value their friendship enough to keep a memento?

Stacy is waifu as fuck! UNDERRATED WAIFU OF ALL TIME !

What is this artifact I'm looking at?

Here's a better photo

I think the latter. She does generally enjoy their friendship, even if they get on each other's nerves. Though, She's better friends with Tiffany and Quinn than Sandi. But, I think she's also the only one that's mature enough to acknowledge that it reflects their personalities, as opposed to seeing themselves in an unflattering light.

Stacy is definitely Waifu material. Even if she is a bit broken.

I always thought she kept it because it WAS flattering to herself.

>you will never make sweet love to Stacy while Tiffany shoves her feet in your face

Sandi made me feel funny as a kid.

Those smooth hairless legs

Ugly feet

Take that back

Hold up OP are you the guy who started watching daria a few days ago?

It's probably the one time in her life so far somebody actually paid more attention to her than the people around her.

S T A C Y

Easily the hottest.

GEE Sup Forums, do you like, have a problem with the Fashion Club?

youtube.com/watch?v=P_25Joznkh8

Funny, my roommate loves this show and is showing it to me for the first time. It's pretty enjoyable.

I think it's both.

You know, kind of like even a beaten kid can grow up to like his familly

idk why but this reminds me of that one episode where Jane almost became a Stacy Thundercunt.

Where she tries to blend in for a school project? She looked cute in that.

Sandi you have it ALL wrong, they dont have a PROBLEM with the fashion club they have a problem with you being a bitch

>it's an episode

the worst

One of the consistent themes of Daria is that Jane could be a full-blown popular girl if she really wanted to. She's got the looks, she's got the charisma, and she's got the ability to make boys fawn over her. This is demonstrated not merely in the episode where everyone's opposite, but in the episode where she's a successful athlete.

Jane is a nerd entirely by choice. This makes her an interesting contrast with Daria.

I don't hate Tom.

Easily the blandest.

>Daria couldn't be popular if she wanted to
naw. she could.

Maybe.

Daria is purely by choice as well.

when i was 16 the Tom arc made me break up with my shitty boyfriend because he was exactly as boring as Tom

This show was great until the writers got cliche and introduced a love triangle between Daria, Jane and Tom.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAT_yqAu8yY

quick, use this antidote pic!

>kah-lub-buh

>tfw stacy gf
Every day is a struggle but I think it's worth it

>t's a fashion club episode but the clingy girl gets topless in front of Quinn to change and dress just like her

YES! What a teaser episode

I dunno bout that last image, I think Jane being horrified would be more accurate. Jane isn't a lesbian or bi in canon. She got massively hit on by an attractive bi woman and stonewalled her every time.

It'd only bother Jane if they came onto her; she's an artist after all so nudity shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Much as I like Stacy, I kinda wish the blonde chick from "The Invitation" could have turned up a few more times, aside from just being a background character.

I kinda wished we have have some sort of "a day in Stacy's life" episode, she was clearly meant to have a bit more depth than the others, even doing "her own stuff" like with the magician show.
Fuck I'd probably whatch her show. Like, Daria but from her point of view, where she's insecure, has a girlcrush on Queen and deal with the whole things the show had. (except the epsiode where she wasn't there so she can develop in her way).

I didn't take it as a sign of lesbianism, but more like a "oh neat!" *clickflashwhirrr novelty kinda real.

I guess that's true, and she does seem to have a streak in her that enjoys seeing train wrecks.

What was her problem?

doll education.

This one?

I think the problem is that she'd be redundant as a character with Sandi also in the group and the latter had a lot more distinctive voice.

That episode where the substitute teacher tried to get into her panties.

>and the latter had a lot more distinctive voice.
Sandi's mother had the same inflexion.
I like how, in that single flashback, they give some insight as to why sandi's such a bitch:

In the ep. where she offloads the planning of the prom off to quinn, fully knowing that it's a shitty, thankless job, there's that flashback to some party when she's like 8 and crying and her mother lays it down straight:
>and this is why you never volunteer for anything
or whatever.

I liked inversion with brittany and kevin too. They weren't the antagonistic jock and cheerleading queens that were so fucking done to death, but just retarded kids.
They didn't even act out of true maliciousness (cept against eachother in one or two instances), but because they were just dumb.

Yep. You're probably right about a lack of distinctive character - I'd be happy with a few cameo appearances. As it is, she's one of my favourite "backgrounders", and of course Daria had a lot.

Several of them were probably intended to be more important originally and were dropped for whatever reason when the show actually made it into production.

How would a show with friendless Daria go? or Daria and Andrea?

It'd probably just end up being a slower version of what we got. Or maybe it'd be about Daria slowly realizing she's the biggest asshole in school.

Do you guys think Upchuck did anything with Andrea after they hooked up at the party?

I'd say yes just to break the "the thirsty guy stays virgin for the lulz" trope. dumb, annoying people get laid all the time.

Tom's problem is that he's a plot device more than a character. He's not really there to do anything but shake things up between Daria and Jane. He became superfluous the moment that conflict was resolved.

While these are probably not meant to be taken seriously/are canonically relevant I'd like to believe they both got an ego boost out of their relationship that had them come out alright later in life.

The female version of a tool
She always follows what her friends do